RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
When update is ready for download, it would be nice if dev would post walkthrough for new version again like last time. It helped a lot, otherwise i wouldn't even play the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev posted the change log ::

English
1. The update 0.62 includes 330 pictures and 9 new animations.
2. The update 0.61 had the only "positive" outcome of events in the nightclub, now there are several.
3. Which of the characters will go to a nightclub depends on your choice during the game.
4. In the start menu, you can choose which character will go to the club.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The public version no. 0.5 has some more answers ::

1. In the version is 0.5, I changed the sequence of the chapters. Now the first chapter of the game will be the one where Anna is sitting in the bar and waiting for a partner.
And this chapter was called "Prologue". The very first update of the game, which tells who Matt is divided into two parts: before the corporate party and after. And they were called "Update 0.1" and " Update 0.2"

2. A scene from the crime place, which was not in previous updates, was added to the" Prologue". Anna and Aaron get there after Anna answered the call from police officer.

3. Now, even if you didn't hit Christopher when you caught him with Patty at home, Matt will do it himself.
Matt will be sitting on the couch drunk and remembering how he broke into Christopher's office and punched him. You can see how it happened.

Reactions: Dimos18380

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
The 0.62 update does anybody know when it will be released?
I think no one cares about this game anymore. It's shame. This game have a great potential but contain too many bugs and performance problems because of game engine. I'd like to try the new update. But I don't think we're going to be able to access anytime soon.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I think no one cares about this game anymore. It's shame. This game have a great potential but contain too many bugs and performance problems because of game engine. I'd like to try the new update. But I don't think we're going to be able to access anytime soon.
Also the long waits between updates, this game has been 3 months for little contents, some devs in a month produce more. This game isn't in the league of the types of games that can hold a patreon for 3 months or more with no update. I tend to be ruthless and if there is no update after two months that patreon gets withdrawn.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Still waiting for our chance to date douchebags niece. Once we can, I'll jump back in since Unity's one of my less favorite game engines.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes