texas6363

Aug 7, 2017

Technical problems

Loving Neice: She always attracts a lot of attention.

Hello, friends! I want to excuse for the delay. I was up to release the update today, but for technical reasons, I can't do it. The version that I have compiled doesn't work as it should, and I don't know why it's happening. I was trying to fix it all day but in vain. Tomorrow I resume fixing it and I hope I succeed.
thanks dude

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can rejoice once more:
On this here day ->

this hit -> Update 0.6 release (Animated)

Hello, friends! Due to a technical error I wrote about a few days ago, I had to rebuild the 0.6 update. In addition, I was also forced to make some adjustments to the rest of the game. It was a nightmare, but eventually, I coped with it. And now I'm sure this trouble will not happen again. The update will be released on July 22. The version with animations is available for the patrons of the heavyweight division from this day. Soon I will publish the results of the last poll and I will also launch a new one. After releasing the update 0.6, I'm going to start posting pictures from the next update. Thank you for your support! Enjoy your game!

Happy patience!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
v0.6
2. Now you have the opportunity to play for Patti.
What does this sentence even mean ? is this matt or is this the ntr part that you play as patty ? because if it is the latter then i will just skip it. Was wondering if we could even negelect patty at all, after she ends the relationship ?? After that part i did not care what happens to her anyway i hope the developer adds options where matt just moves on and chose a different girl since patty is gonna get exactly what she deserves and in my playthrough matt is not gonna safe her but laugh at her downfall..

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Is it just me or why does it crash even before startup?
Nope loads shows splash screen then swallows all 64gb of my ram and maxes out my sli gfx cards then crashes hard
Edit: ok so 1920x1080 is only resolution that works and even then will only run on fantastic setting. However its slow to load and is still using stupid amounts of my ram and gfx memory. I have sli titans neve had any game use more than 20 percent of there capabilities. Something serious wrong with this game

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So according to the change log...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont think you can even consider that cheating because after you catch her with the boss the relationship ends and so does the ntr part for me i only hope we matt wont be pussy and still safe that bitch dondimon mentioned previously that you can play this part without having to safe her and that is what i am going to aim at and end up with much better girl then that cheating whore..

Also he needs to fix the part when matt is fired whatever you had to endure during the drinks that it is not longer valid and you dont own any coworker any favors.. the favors needs to come from patty now not matt..

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have a save please? Mine have vanished. Last time i played was version 4 so any saves after that will be greatly appreciated

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I actually just restarted my laptop then it ran smoothly. It's upon start up that suddenly (by chance?) crashes
Actually my first start was from the last checkpoint

MadTurn1.jpg

and was able to keep playing from.
Tried loading the saves and from the menu

MadTurnMenu.jpg

and no crashes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The lack of menu is disconcerting. And despite the "auto save" it bothers me I cannot manually save.
And It's nice that music is in the game. But build a mute button

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
There is not much content only talk talk and no action.. when is matt going to grow some fucking balls and tells that detective bitch to shut the fuck up .. ? really she so demeaning to matt about his training excersise and all this time it was matt doing her fucking job.. ?? The more i play this game the more i hate this mc.. he should have drown at least we would have gotten a better mc no wonder patty left his sorry as..

This mc looks pretty pathetic in these later episodes.. its not an mc but just damn pussy.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes