HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, check it again. In my first run, I missed one place. ^^

What's this, when you call Mia and you have a problem down there? Will your problem be "fixed" in the fun time with Mia?
And what is, when you have not called her, you don't know about the problem?

The second run I lost the Tennis game on purpose. ^^
Maybe I'm wrong but I see no future with her because she has a fiance and the MC will be the loser once more at the end.
And only for the sex? Hm, not very faithful to her fiance.

The story sure is interesting, I like it. My feelings about Patti... I think it's not only MC's fault that their marriage has gone wrong and somehow I think she deserves what's coming to her but also not...
Argh, I decide when the story is more progressed. ^^

Reactions: Dimos18380

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I know its been only a week since I last played but I cant ask these Devs enough to push a New update almost every day that has passed at work home out with family I can't seem to get my mind of the wife I want absolute revenge on this DisLoyal Whore so badly its almost surreal if my spouse caused me this type of hurt I don't know what I would do I've always been like this dude loving caring but also stern don't take no crap from people and my spouse watches her tongue with me and I respect her to the upmost but like they say nothing last forever some rich dude can easily do this to anyone hell guy does not even have to be rich.

Reactions: Ceesko

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When you enter early you don't see anything but she will go and divorce you anyway.
And after the divorce, it is no betrayal or anything of that sort.
But you are right, Patti is some unthankful bitch. You see the hints when she is with her new clown at her new home.

One other thing was quite funny. When you avoid the sparring with Ramon, he was a bit pissed in the clown's office.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, this is the first time I have played this since the 1st update. The story falls in place waaaay better now. I think I may even know the ending... ;) My only very small complaint is.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
very good game, I do not really disturb the scenes of NTR, but in this game I'm looking forward to see the scenes where everything starts to go wrong to his ex-wife :devilish::devilish::devilish::p:p:p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
When you enter early you don't see anything but she will go and divorce you anyway.
And after the divorce, it is no betrayal or anything of that sort.
But you are right, Patti is some unthankful bitch. You see the hints when she is with her new clown at her new home.

One other thing was quite funny. When you avoid the sparring with Ramon, he was a bit pissed in the clown's office.
Ramon was that new teacher right ? he looked like a bitch in the office when talking to the former boss i hope we get an option soon to start playing some bad route to start fucking up other colleges lifes.

Also i hope the dev gives the player an option to of the favour system when patty cheats it does not make sense i need to keep giving those scumbag collegue favour after the wife cheats. let patty do the favour now it was her fault to begin with.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yep, though I am hoping with this game, we can get revenge on the boss and make the ex regret ever leaving the mc before we tell her to take a hike.
I hope we get the same scene in reverse when patty finally give in and thinks she is back with mat and mat cheats on her when she gets home and tell her you did not think i would still love you right ? i only tricked you to thinking i still loved you so you can now finally fuck off. game over patty depressed ruined life with no one to care for. and homeless too.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I hope we get the same scene in reverse when patty finally give in and thinks she is back with mat and mat cheats on her when she gets home and tell her you did not think i would still love you right ? i only tricked you to thinking i still loved you so you can now finally fuck off. game over patty depressed ruined life with no one to care for. and homeless too.
That would be great poetic justice, and I hope the one we cheat on her with is the Bosses daughter, because that would be the worst thing for him, since he can't just manipulate his own kid, and finding out she's fucking the mc would probably destroy him.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
why does the game use so many system resources
no other unity games i've played use as much as this game
i have blocked the game in windows firewall
but can barely surf the internet when the game running
Mad Turn 0.5.jpg

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Top 10 Anime Betrayal shit going right here. Can't wait for the MC finally have his revenge. Good game nevertheless, feels like playing a game not just reading a novel. I hope i don't have to wait 2 years for this game to finish. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes