Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
played it for 5 mins, and its absolute garbage, there is not a single menu where you can mute this fking elevator music, graphic seems decent, but no possibility of adjusting your preferences is beyond unplayable.
Thanks for the review mate. You took one for the team so we don't have too ... Much appreciated.

Reactions: wronghole

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
This engine is cancer. There is no save system, it save automatically so you have no control over saves.

Looks good render vise but the engine killed this game for me.

Reactions: Plumpaquatsch

Plumpaquatsch

Nov 12, 2018
This engine is cancer. There is no save system, it save automatically so you have no control over saves.

Looks good render vise but the engine killed this game for me.
4 stars. legit. skill cap is "finding the shower" in 0.4 and "clicking through russian slapstick".

Oct 13, 2018
It was a good game when starting, i fully enjoyed when our wife cheating us,but after the about of polices and investigating, it was such a garbage. I was bored for Anna and investigation and the Old Man from the Park. You've ruined the main subject i think. Graphics can be develop and i never liked about save system

nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
on the mission i've set the spyware and hidden the cameras...what am i supposed to do then...nothing i click on seems to progress the game?...cheers

Jun 1, 2017
I cant bang Mia, what i make wrong? the d**k is go sleep and Mia is disapointed, is something i doing wrong or the story is to first visit at Mia House to dont bang Mia? And forgive my bad english pls.

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
on the mission i've set the spyware and hidden the cameras...what am i supposed to do then...nothing i click on seems to progress the game?...cheers
Put the keys back on the security desk.
I cant bang Mia, what i make wrong? the d**k is go sleep and Mia is disapointed, is something i doing wrong or the story is to first visit at Mia House to dont bang Mia? And forgive my bad english pls.
You need to avoid KO in the gym.

May 13, 2017
I couldn't even start the game correctly. There's a screen with some blurry faces and nothing hapens. As soon as I loose patience and do a single click the game crashes...

Reactions: fbass

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi people. Any walkthrough? Love the game. After Anna mess with Britney (or taxi driver) I can't figure out what are the next scenes.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Do you know what is the trigger for Anna to suck/bang the security guard?
Don't knock him, in the middle of the mission playing as MC go to peek to them twice and in the car give some time.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I apologize in advance, but there were A LOT of images missing in the previous link. I ask if you downloaded, do it again if you so desire.

Reactions: x2nd

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Can't even get the game to start (Windows 10). It freezes before it even gets to an intro screen and causes my entire laptop to lag until I'm forced to end process. Are there any compatibility issues with this game?

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes