bigjas001

Sep 3, 2017
when you got to gym with wife she said if you do everything right you will get a reward at home....... dose any one know the right way I just cant get it help plz

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
when you got to gym with wife she said if you do everything right you will get a reward at home....... dose any one know the right way I just cant get it help plz
Choose treadmill and stretching, then choose each exercise one time. One time strictly. Otherwise they will get tired. After exercises treadmill and stretching again, then go home.

Reactions: tomislazy

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Real nice start to a game. Great models and a pretty interesting story.

I'm not sure that the 'NTR' tag is actually needed though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you. It was fast NTR. After divorce this game can't be NTR. This game doesn't need NTR tag after busting wife with the boss. If cheating scene was without MC knowledge, i could say it is NTR.

Kinda story ruined for me. Divorcing is not good enough for me to continue work for same Boss. So pathetic if MC doesn't quit his job.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I found the story compelling, but I keep finding that Unity games require some many various clicks to get everything done and many are not apparent enough. I lose sight of the story as I'm trying to navigate (which gets tiresome) and interact with rather banal objects (five clicks or so to make breakfast). I would prefer the story flow.

I also dislike mini games like the gym scene. No scene unless you solve a puzzle without any future applicability to the story. I want the story, so I breeze on by, lose the scene, and that's one less scene to entice my interest in the game. If there were other hidden clicks I probably missed those as well. I like choices that at least feel like they make a difference depending on my course of action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Funny part he did good job in Boss house. Because he is fired, he ruined using boss house setup again. Office girls, boss secretary and boss daughter sex options are all closed now?
Make me wonder how he will continue this story.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Funny part he did good job in Boss house. Because he is fired, he ruined using boss house setup again. Office girls, boss secretary and boss daughter sex options are all closed now?
Make me wonder how he will continue this story.
Not sure . Maybe you can't punch the boss? I did not wait for the timer to expire to see what happens, if it's different. I think that would be worse if the boss gets away with his actions.

U

User_10739

Stuck in bedroom morning after party, I can look at wife, nothing else. Nothing happened at party other than driving home 2 coworkers. Getting around in this game is enough to rip your hair out...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Stuck in bedroom morning after party, I can look at wife, nothing else. Nothing happened at party other than driving home 2 coworkers. Getting around in this game is enough to rip your hair out...
Weird, Normally you should turn back to Boss house after driving 2 coworkers. Next morning you should go beach together. Dress up for beach and Don't forget to pick towels in bathroom.

tomislazy

May 31, 2017
Try resizing your game. I had problems making coffee one of the mornings until I figured out that part of the screen was cut off on the side.

But yeah, the game could really use some visual indications of where to click. It wasn't so bad once I learned which part of the screen went where but it was certainly frustrating at first.

tomislazy

May 31, 2017
Not sure . Maybe you can't punch the boss? I did not wait for the timer to expire to see what happens, if it's different. I think that would be worse if the boss gets away with his actions.
If you don't punch the boss the MC just goes immediately into his depressed state and gets fired for not showing up to work. Minor dialogue changes with the ex wife but other than that there isn't any real difference yet.

U

User_10739

Weird, Normally you should turn back to Boss house after driving 2 coworkers. Next morning you should go beach together. Dress up for beach and Don't forget to pick towels in bathroom.
I got up, was supposed to get breakfast but couldn't get out of living room. No cogs or arrows anywhere just the eye to look at wife...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I got up, was supposed to get breakfast but couldn't get out of living room. No cogs or arrows anywhere just the eye to look at wife...
Similar thing happened to me while trying to go office. I was in low resolution and arrow for door wasn`t showing.
But you have other issue as it seems.

Right now you are facing to bedroom in living room. You should normally see arrow at bottom of the screen first for to go kitchen to prepare breakfast.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Same problem, I fixed it by pressing the back button after you click settings and it let me continue with the morning after I got to the morning again.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
holly shit !

i m just... falling in my ass on the floor ( or whatever, you get the point )

not to mention that this probably need a huge pc to create. but that should cost tons of money simply on chars :O

as for the game itself.. its very short right now :/ better to wait and see

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes