Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@DonDimonGames : nice game, I liked the different characters and the stories behind them. And I liked the final too, makes the game more interesting to play and less boring like most of the harem ones. Started supporting just a couple of minutes ago, it's a risk because the game is still in its early stages. But I have hope, let's see what you got in the next versions ;)

Reactions: DonDimonGames

Jansen

May 8, 2017
What is the update on this game? Its been more then 2 months no update? Has this been abandoned??

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
0.2 was out just a couple of days ago. Let's see if the positive trend is still there or not.

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
what does it need internet for? to send back secret data he's stolen from your system?
You can see which data is sent by running a packet sniffer such as WireShark. Couple it with ProcessMonitor from sysinternals.com and you'll have a good idea of what is being sent. It is how software developers get caught who scrape your system for interesting data and sell it.

If you really hate those active internet connection games you can always report the game to Patreon for violating some privacy rules. You may even succeed if the game does not have a privacy policy and does not clearly state what data is being sent to the server.

Ideally you'll want to make it as hard as you can for developers implementing always online measures :cool:

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
any one stuck in the park wtf I have been in the park for 10 mintues and nothing has happened
It happened to me too, and not just in the park but also scene at the beginning of the game in the apartment with the wife and the painting. Don't really know the reason for this, but you can click on small gear at the top right corner and go back at the beginning of that scene and replay it. I did that and it worked.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Plot sound simple. Let's wait, and see what they have for us.
But image this: ...Matt Terner. His life goes by a standard scenario. Wife, work, home and gym. But nothing lasts forever...1st rule is, you DO NOT talk about it.
2nd rule is, you DO NOT talk about it. 3rd rule is... you get the idea . Just joking :eek:penedeyewink: (and dreaming)

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I find this game had a major flaws :

Why Matt will agreed to help for retrieve his wife ? Serioulsy his wife had cheated and divorced...

I prefer a different option like :

" I don't really care about my wife, I'm going to help you to destroy my ex-boss."

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can see which data is sent by running a packet sniffer such as WireShark. Couple it with ProcessMonitor from sysinternals.com and you'll have a good idea of what is being sent. It is how software developers get caught who scrape your system for interesting data and sell it.

If you really hate those active internet connection games you can always report the game to Patreon for violating some privacy rules. You may even succeed if the game does not have a privacy policy and does not clearly state what data is being sent to the server.

Ideally you'll want to make it as hard as you can for developers implementing always online measures :cool:
yea, i really hate games like that, no internet, no play, why do they think anyone would want to purchase such a thing?
like ubisoft's dream of no consoles and always online cloud gaming, hopefully someone will put their president out of his misery, maybe hire someone who actually games i dunno.
hell even ppl who buy games still use the crack so they can get away from always online bs.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes