Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
LMAO what kind of marriage is that where MC has to be by-the-second precise on every whim of his wife to get some lame fellatio? More like slavedom. Its so funny its surreal. The relationship is so one sided its comical. Apparently she leaves the MC, which is a good thing but the MC wails and cries after her? lmao.
yes this is unfortunately what is in 99% of all games here is a total loose mc of even such a dirty bitch crying behind him like cheating bitches tricks and the mxc is a pathetic pussy and does nothing special i mgame the tyrant is there the whole family of mc over and over again raped by every one of them especially the mother is the city whore of the city cumdumpster and she enjoys it and the mc thinks that she

does not want it and she just does it even if he hears and sees like her is raped and she begs for more and wants it harder and the mc is the total looser pussy and does nothing except to apologize to everyone and everything even with his mother he apologizes when he sees how much she enjoys being raped and Similarly, this is the one he is crying so behind this bitch and I bet that he later helps her and you forgive everything and sagr is not so achlimm have yes ..... I would not be surprised anyway

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It started off good,loved it when he caught his boss messing with his wife,but when she left him the story lost alot of Pep for me, now I seems like it is going to "Bang thank you Mam" Story.
Wish they had more stories with a little more fantasy.....
Agreed. I was hoping for a lot more boss / wife action with the MC getting together with the female cop and investigating the boss and his dirty company to bring him down at the end. All while having to witness your wife with him the whole time just to make the ending revenge even more sweeter. I could care less about the other co-workers or police partners. :frown:

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017

-Linux version. I didn't check it, because I don't have a Linux machine.
Thanks for the Linux version.

Unfortunately this does not work well. It has a HUGE cursor (the arrows, the gear, etc) making it very difficult to click with as the alignment is wrong as well. Same problem on both windowed and non windowed.

Game-wise,
not sure i'm into the multi-story multi-pov multi-whatever.. wish at least the first story finished.

oh well... time to move on.
thanks!!

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a way to turn of the music in the game? if not, then please make it :)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I saw some elders on game preview pictures in OP. I want to ask if content related to them is completely avoidable or is it forced on players to play it?

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
When will you publish 0.3?
I don't know. Work is in full swing, but I can's say when I release it, so as not to deceive anyone's expectations. I publish progress reports every week on my Patreon page. (but they are available for patrons only)
Hello. I saw some elders on game preview pictures in OP. I want to ask if content related to them is completely avoidable or is it forced on players to play it?
Hello! That content is avoidable.

Reactions: Prokopije

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
It was almost impossible to get out of that office; had no clue what it wanted me to do. Needs some reworking and a lot more dialog.

Wheres my dirty wifey?

markoBGD123

May 3, 2017
Agreed. I was hoping for a lot more boss / wife action with the MC getting together with the female cop and investigating the boss and his dirty company to bring him down at the end. All while having to witness your wife with him the whole time just to make the ending revenge even more sweeter. I could care less about the other co-workers or police partners. :frown:
Yes, after she left i just stoped playing the game... after that it's become just another boring harem game.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah it has huge potential that isn't being used. For example unless I missed something in 0.3 there is the opportunity to send one girl to work as a maid to the Boss house to place some cameras. It would have been the perfect opportunity to send Anna and take the corruption/ntr to the next step but another character goes and nothing happens :(
Another idea could have been to have us follow the boss or the wife, why not.
Too bad, with the game on Renpy and by going towards its potential the game could have been a good success.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
I wanted to switch to another engine. But it turned out it would take too long, and I left it at that. In this regard, such a delay.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Seeing as Patti (Wife) was the winner on the Polls for Hottest character in the game. Why not exploit that popularity to benefit the game in it's formative stage? It could also branch out to other characters so the story won't have to be linear. Especially since the popularity/notoriety is basically screaming NTR/Cheating/Corruption.

Just my two cents the developer can do whatever he wants with his game.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes