DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Seeing as Patti (Wife) was the winner on the Polls for Hottest character in the game. Why not exploit that popularity to benefit the game in it's formative stage? It could also branch out to other characters so the story won't have to be linear. Especially since the popularity/notoriety is basically screaming NTR/Cheating/Corruption.

Just my two cents the developer can do whatever he wants with his game.
That is my plan. But to the plot was more holistic, need such episodes. I'm sure the game will be better because of this, eventually.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
please help
I have arrived to home. My wife say me that she goes to prepare food and I have in the living room. What can i do now? I have clicked in every point of the screen and nothing happens.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
please help
I have arrived to home. My wife say me that she goes to prepare food and I have in the living room. What can i do now? I have clicked in every point of the screen and nothing happens.
says he found booze and food in the kitchen
but can not find the kitchen: ((
You need to find the door marked by white circle and click on it. If you don't see this door try to change screen resolution. 1280x720 is optimum.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Now I need to go to the gym and I can not find the door to go out. Oh, it is so unclear...

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
on 0.3 with anna and it says she need to take a shower and eat. Is this the end of the content cant seem to find where to click to take a shower?
nevermind missed the turn around button in the bathroom.

Reactions: DonDimonGames

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Im stuck on party... How to take food for this bitch?
All movements in the game are performed using white circles. People or objects that can be interacted with, marked with glittering dots. These points are not always clearly visible, but they are on every character or object. To get food for his wife Matt needs to find a buffet. It is to the left of the entrance to the penthouse. To get there, you need to click on the left circle in the picture where the boss and two of Matt's colleagues are sitting on the chairs. And then once again on the left circle.

Reactions: critter

kecalluttu

Sep 14, 2017
on 0.3 with anna and it says she need to take a shower and eat. Is this the end of the content cant seem to find where to click to take a shower?
nevermind missed the turn around button in the bathroom.
Got to the bedroom and click on the mirror to dress up.

T

Tony_Stark

hey guys, i know that wife cheated with boss, but that's all for ntr?

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes