jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
looks interesting.... but does not work on linux(wine) unfortunately, and i have no windows machine.
wish developer port this to renpy or whatever works with linux (wine)

Reactions: Bagger288

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Well I am stuck on Sunday Morning mc gets up, makes breakfast, brushes teeth, and then what next.
Take breakfast to the bed after that go wash the dishes. Than dress up for the beach and go to the bathroom click near the sink, take towels and sunscreen, than go back to the living room and go to the beach.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It started off good,loved it when he caught his boss messing with his wife,but when she left him the story lost alot of Pep for me, now I seems like it is going to "Bang thank you Mam" Story.
Wish they had more stories with a little more fantasy.....

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It started off good,loved it when he caught his boss messing with his wife,but when she left him the story lost alot of Pep for me, now I seems like it is going to "Bang thank you Mam" Story.
Wish they had more stories with a little more fantasy.....
I do agree. Story messed up after that scene. Now it looks like this game will be an another game which MC is in rabbit sex mode.

Now he is single and lost job. Game turned to female protagonist as well.

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
how to get 3some with taxi driver??
i just got 2 scenes.. 1 scene with witress and the others with the partner..
how many scene can we got in update 0.2?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
how to get 3some with taxi driver??
i just got 2 scenes.. 1 scene with witress and the others with the partner..
how many scene can we got in update 0.2?
I just looked Assets.
there are MF,MFF and MMF with taxi driver.

There is also FF with waitress

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@DonDimonGames
Game has ntr tag. NTR is kinda over now cause MC busted his wife with boss too early. Do you still planning have route like adultery drama?
Ntr tag was added by thread owner Crust. Boss and wife will appear in further updates. I don't plan on making drama. It will be an adventure with a detailed disclosure of each character. Some of them will have their own stories, such as Anna. But Matt's story will be the basis of the game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Ntr tag was added by thread owner Crust. Boss and wife will appear in further updates. I don't plan on making drama. It will be an adventure with a detailed disclosure of each character. Some of them will have their own stories, such as Anna. But Matt's story will be the basis of the game.
Got it, thanks.

Reactions: Dimos18380

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Where is the buffet? why do we have to sort through the rooms one by one just have text that goes to each room

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
LMAO what kind of marriage is that where MC has to be by-the-second precise on every whim of his wife to get some lame fellatio? More like slavedom. Its so funny its surreal. The relationship is so one sided its comical. Apparently she leaves the MC, which is a good thing but the MC wails and cries after her? lmao.

Reactions: AmerHST
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes