tombed

Oct 17, 2017
Frustrating game. Needs a save function.
I never get to see some of the preview pictures in the first post (4th, 5th and last) - are they included in this version of the game?

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Frustrating game. Needs a save function.
I never get to see some of the preview pictures in the first post (4th, 5th and last) - are they included in this version of the game?
Yes, they are. You just need to go through the game different way

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Looking forward to all the NTR content and hopefully even cuckold content! Vanilla content is good too of course.

Reactions: Mwanted

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
What have i forgotten You Stupid Bitch????????? Give me a clue, for fucks sake :)
"EDIT" To be continued! Play again? I would rather Put my genitalia in the Meat grinder :eek:penedeyewink:

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Just had a quick play with R1, but... how to trigger different ways?
Seemed very linear?
There are 2 different ways the wife leaves you, I think emotionally the difference matters, if you impress yourself into the game.

If you are coming home when the wife is with your boss, one way is if you peek and the other way is if you just go in. In your own home.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Great game so far. Just wish it had more content & scenes between the wife and boss where the MC can continue to peep and eventually see's them "doin' it" on the sofa, so it makes him go over the edge and punches the boss. Or he has to see them together throughout the game for NTR content..... because I want to see her throughout the game. The wife is hot! :heartcoveredeyes:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
for real? this idiot helps this damn bitch ?? the bitch should go to hell as the mc has treated the should watch how she gets along the bitch deserves to be in danger she should end up as a cheap street whore or as a fuck toy in a hardcore sm fetish club where she is raped daily that is what it deserves

and not any help it is ridiculous as the mc of this dirty bitch has been treated and then something I just do not understand what that is always the mc is treated in as many games as the last dirt and then helps those who treat him like shit also it would be something new who would take mc

times revenge and would make them really finished but no, always the same pathetic miserable sissy shit what's up with you ?? are you all so soft noobs that you do not dare anything else?

and build a damn save function that's so annoying without

Sayora

Oct 17, 2017
This like childhod luv so i personally understand this poor guy but let him choice just revenge for them both or try save stupid cheating bitch. )

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
This like childhod luv so i personally understand this poor guy but let him choice just revenge for them both or try save stupid cheating bitch. )
Saving her doesn't mean he gets back together with her. Put the guy in jail, deny her when she comes to get back with you saying she made a mistake, and end up hooking up with cop/lifeguard or whatever other girl is available. You basically leave her with no sugardaddy and having lost everything much like you did.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Shes a gold digging who_e, an Air head, has really no clue what the real world is like, sorta sheltered & and totally gullible I say let her go Poof "insert evil laugh" hehehe he should have known something was up when she didn't put out anymore or even shower oh come on Wake Up dude!!...sorry just had to get that off my chest :) I like the game so far.

On a side note been there did that ... so yup i know how he feels :eek:

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Can someone share??

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes