absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
can someone point out what you need too do too leave mia´s apartment after her scene i am pretty sure i have used all cameras

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm.. Reading through some of the thread.. Male MC Matt is basically not in love with anyone and there is a bunch of seeing the girls he fucks, fucking around with other guys?

So not really NTR.. But sharing/cheating and open relationships..

Might check it out if I want a good read, but sounds like it's not really good as a sex game since the male MC is sort of pathetic.
The MC's wife gets stolen away from him towards the beginning of the game. He still really loved her. There is enough "make the wife happy to get intimate with her" time that an NTR tag was assigned to the game. AFAIK, though, after this there isn't NTR, although I haven't played the latest.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The MC's wife gets stolen away from him towards the beginning of the game. He still really loved her. There is enough "make the wife happy to get intimate with her" time that an NTR tag was assigned to the game. AFAIK, though, after this there isn't NTR, although I haven't played the latest.
Yea, just sounds like a bunch of meaningless open relationships.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm.. Reading through some of the thread.. Male MC Matt is basically not in love with anyone and there is a bunch of seeing the girls he fucks, fucking around with other guys?

So not really NTR.. But sharing/cheating and open relationships..

Might check it out if I want a good read, but sounds like it's not really good as a sex game since the male MC is sort of pathetic.
I think I'll move on from this. It doesn't seem like a game that I can like.

To Dev, thanks and good luck.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
more than 2 years after and it's at 0.10=0.1.. sigh.. :(
That's an assumption. Versioning doesn't typically work that way. First of all, 0.10 is not the same as 0.1; this isn't math. Version 0.10 normally means there have been 10 releases so far (0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, and now 0.10).

Second, there is no way to know exactly how many total releases there will be for the game. A version number is meant to track how many updates there have been to a game. This might only have a total of 18 releases and be finished; there's no reason to assume there are still 90 more releases to go.

The past 2+ years have been filled with releases, averaging to about one every 2½–3 months. The release schedule isn't nearly as bad as you're implying.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
That's an assumption. Versioning doesn't typically work that way. First of all, 0.10 is not the same as 0.1; this isn't math. Version 0.10 normally means there have been 10 releases so far (0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, and now 0.10).

Second, there is no way to know exactly how many total releases there will be for the game. A version number is meant to track how many updates there have been to a game. This might only have a total of 18 releases and be finished; there's no reason to assume there are still 90 more releases to go.

The past 2+ years have been filled with releases, averaging to about one every 2½–3 months. The release schedule isn't nearly as bad as you're implying.
No hard feelings but OH the -schedule/amount of content- is bad alright.. Follow a few betas on that limited content tempo and you find yourself not following the story and curiosity you once had.. Frankly speaking it dies on you.

For the "assumption" it is not. Logic calls that final releases start from 1.0 and above otherwise you state "release 1" or "release DD/MM/YY" ect. When this logic disregarded, is because of not solid planing (equally bad for the job).. The whole 30 years thing we all understand it can't happen because even 1/3 of that time would be too much for someone to work on this kind of product. It would be abandoned ow wrapped up somehow before that lol..
The whole statement was an inflament legit goodbye frustration, so i don't mind if you shun me but i don't go along this "new" normal ^^.. Ya, we disagree :3

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

hitmangen

Feb 17, 2020
My game/PC is crashing every loading screen, also it's taking an absurd amount of my RAM, anyone else having this problem? My other Unity games are not as bad as this and my PC specs is also not that bad.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes