DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Love everything so far, except the training, and memorizing those numbers for kickboxing seems unnecessary.

Having said that, Art is awesome and the story is really really good. Thank You, XX
Thank you!
If you did that training correctly (as long as any other workouts in the future) then it will affect Matt positively in the fight with Ramon.

Reactions: salesman91

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hello Don, great work so far! Btw will you be able to release next chapter in this month, really looking forward to it:D
Hi, ChiakiM! I'm glad you like it! I do my best, but I'm not sure about this month (November). I have to re-write the text of the new chapter (you can find out the reason on my Patreon page), and it's a pretty difficult task. As the result I have some problems with setting the date of the update release.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hi, ChiakiM! I'm glad you like it! I do my best, but I'm not sure about this month (November). I have to re-write the text of the new chapter (you can find out the reason on my Patreon page), and it's a pretty difficult task. As the result I have some problems with setting the date of the update release.
If you post the corrupted .odt file here maybe you'll find more volunteers to help extract the text. Unless you've already received confirmation that there's no way to get the data back.

Reactions: DonDimonGames

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
If you post the corrupted .odt file here maybe you'll find more volunteers to help extract the text. Unless you've already received confirmation that there's no way to get the data back.
I've already received that confirmation. Unfortunately, there is no way to fix the file.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I've already received that confirmation. Unfortunately, there is no way to fix the file.
Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating any data loss, but losing something so creative as the text of your story is beyond depressing. For me, it would be impossible to recreate. Everything I rewrote would feel like a worse version of the original (even it was identical) and I could never escape the feeling that I was forgetting something important.

My condolences.

I do hope you manage to keep going, because I, along with many others, really love the way this game is coming along.

Reactions: DonDimonGames

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating any data loss, but losing something so creative as the text of your story is beyond depressing. For me, it would be impossible to recreate. Everything I rewrote would feel like a worse version of the original (even it was identical) and I could never escape the feeling that I was forgetting something important.

My condolences.

I do hope you manage to keep going, because I, along with many others, really love the way this game is coming along.
Thank you for your words of support! You can be sure that I'll keep going. There are some problems with rewriting the text, but more on this below.

DonDimonGames plzz man tell us approx date...when the update will be released..we are eagerly waiting...don't hide things...plzz man come clear..
I still can't give you the date, but I can tell you how things are going. I have about 20% of the text left to rewrite. How long this will last, I can't predict, as my performance has decreased compared to what it was at the beginning of work on the update. Whether it is due to accumulated fatigue or the specifics of the task I'm working on, I don't know. The rewriting of the text, it's quite a specific task when the brain needs half to recollect the text and half to come up with a new one. After rewriting the text, I will need to put it in the game. The skeleton of the game is ready. Some scenes, with the text that wasn't lost, are done at the present moment. But when I put the text in the game, some of the skeleton's transformations are possible. After that, I'll need to arrange portraits and names. Then I'll start translating. This will be followed by an update release.

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Thank you for your words of support! You can be sure that I'll keep going. There are some problems with rewriting the text, but more on this below.

I still can't give you the date, but I can tell you how things are going. I have about 20% of the text left to rewrite. How long this will last, I can't predict, as my performance has decreased compared to what it was at the beginning of work on the update. Whether it is due to accumulated fatigue or the specifics of the task I'm working on, I don't know. The rewriting of the text, it's quite a specific task when the brain needs half to recollect the text and half to come up with a new one. After rewriting the text, I will need to put it in the game. The skeleton of the game is ready. Some scenes, with the text that wasn't lost, are done at the present moment. But when I put the text in the game, some of the skeleton's transformations are possible. After that, I'll need to arrange portraits and names. Then I'll start translating. This will be followed by an update release.
Games

[VN] [Unity] Mad Turn [v0.9] [DonDimon]
Thread starter7767 Start dateMay 1, 2018 3dcg adventure anal sex female protagonist handjob lesbian male protagonist masturbation mobile game multiple penetration ntr oral sex spanking vaginal sex voyeurism
9 Votes
DISCUSSION REVIEWS (9)
Showing 20 posts per page
Ignore thread
Jump to new
Unwatch
DonDimonGames
DonDimonGames
Newbie Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Nov 18, 2020
Add bookmark
salesman91 said:
Love everything so far, except the training, and memorizing those numbers for kickboxing seems unnecessary.

Having said that, Art is awesome and the story is really really good. Thank You, XX
Thank you!
If you did that training correctly (as long as any other workouts in the future) then it will affect Matt positively in the fight with Ramon.
Like Reactions:salesman91
Like Quote ReplyReport

Anu's
Anu's
Jul 9, 2017
Nov 22, 2020
Add bookmark
The game is amazing I love Randy and Patti scene!!!!
Like Reactions:DonDimonGames
Like Quote ReplyReport
ChiakiM
ChiakiM
Oct 2, 2017
Nov 28, 2020
Add bookmark
Hello Don, great work so far! Btw will you be able to release next chapter in this month, really looking forward to it:D
Like Quote ReplyReport
DonDimonGames
DonDimonGames
Newbie Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Sunday at 7:13 PM
Add bookmark
ChiakiM said:
LikeRed Heart Reactions:ChiakiM, polaco and Anu's
Like Quote ReplyReport
NightTrain
May 27, 2017
Tuesday at 11:16 AM
Add bookmark
DonDimonGames said:
Like Quote ReplyReport
DonDimonGames
DonDimonGames
Newbie Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Wednesday at 3:30 PM
Add bookmark
NightTrain said:
Like Quote ReplyReport
NightTrain
May 27, 2017
Thursday at 10:52 AM
Add bookmark
DonDimonGames said:

My condolences.

Like Quote ReplyReport
Adi23398
Jan 31, 2020
Thursday at 1:58 PM
Add bookmark
DonDimonGames plzz man tell us approx date...when the update will be released..we are eagerly waiting...don't hide things...plzz man come clear..
Quote ReplyReport •••
DonDimonGames
DonDimonGames
Newbie Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Today at 5:48 PM
New
Add bookmark
NightTrain said:

My condolences.

Click to expand...Thank you for your words of support! You can be sure that I'll keep going. There are some problems with rewriting the text, but more on this below.

Adi23398 said:
Like Quote ReplyReport
Adi23398
Jan 31, 2020
1 minute ago
New
Add bookmark
Thanks! Didn't knew you were planning a christmas gift for us...I appreciate that...thanks for coming clean.

• Angry
Reactions: DigitalDarkness

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Hello DonDimon, Merry Christmas! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your families.

Btw, will we see the update this month as a late Christmas gift? Though I won't complain if you aren't able to release it within Dec, I still hope to play the new chapter, your game is magnificent!

Reactions: dobzzz

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
its been 2 weeks since his last post since said that the update is coming soon... i hope he is allright and we will see it soon....

kibolija

Apr 11, 2020
So, Ive downloaded the mac version but when I try to start the game it says that the file cant be open.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Idk what happened, 26 december is the last post, its been a month and still no contact or post from the dev.... hope he is allright

Reactions: fffhhh
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes