Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Excuse me good sir, but Matt is not a loser,he is a really good MC and i cant wait to became a beast and fuck all the biches whit him.
So i shall challenge you to a duel for his honor (Slaps you in the face whit a glove)
Well currently He is ! And maybe you're talking about Matt in 3 - 5 years but I still won't like him , I like Anna the most and she is my MC not Matt I just play his POV to advance the game

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Brockenknees

Apr 7, 2020
how the hell do you get DJ to change the music??? walkthrough aint helping... what do you talk with Emily about to get DJ to change the music??? Am i supposed to get Emily a drink? if i leave the conversation, DJ have nothing to talk to me about and Emily dissapears. anybody know how to get the gruppsex scene? and if i make her a drink, i get asked to take Emily to a quiet place, if i do that, Emily wont go with me and go back to her friends??? anybody have a walkthrough to get the scene?
More important question : Where is the DJ please? I don't find him...

Reactions: Golden Clover

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
More important question : Where is the DJ please? I don't find him...
In the club, it is downstairs. You have to find the dots (and click on them) to change your perspective/view of the first floor/dance floor. There are about three different views or so. Honestly, navigation in that level isn't the best. It is a little confusing/unclear.

Reactions: Brockenknees

quyxote

Aug 7, 2017
In my opinion:

Matt was an exemplary employee who had a perfect job and a perfect wife. He was always very disciplined in his studies and work. He had little time to experience parties, drinking and women.
Now, with his life turned, he can learn everything he neglected and become an alpha male, or lose himself even more and end up in the gutter.

Anna was an exemplary police officer who, like Matt, had little time to think about the small pleasures of life.
Now, with her life turned, she can live more freely, enjoying life without so much rigidity or get lost in this world of promiscuity and end her life in the gutter working as any prostitute.

So I think neither is necessarily a loser, but they can become.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
DonDimonGames whats the status of the update. I stopped my patreon support due card issues. Any dates on next update release?
Thanks for supporting me in the previous months!
The update is in the pre-final stage. I can't say for sure about the release date of the update 0.10. My goal is no later than the 20th of November. This update will have x2 more content than the average previous one, which is why the term between 0.9 and 0.10 releases is so long.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
game crashes during setting up camera.
Earlier on this forum, someone already reported this bug. I checked it, but the game didn't crash for me. In any case, I'm gonna find and fix it. Thanks for the head up. The update 0.10 will be released without this error.

kiran

Apr 26, 2017
In my opinion:

Matt was an exemplary employee who had a perfect job and a perfect wife. He was always very disciplined in his studies and work. He had little time to experience parties, drinking and women.
Now, with his life turned, he can learn everything he neglected and become an alpha male, or lose himself even more and end up in the gutter.

Anna was an exemplary police officer who, like Matt, had little time to think about the small pleasures of life.
Now, with her life turned, she can live more freely, enjoying life without so much rigidity or get lost in this world of promiscuity and end her life in the gutter working as any prostitute.

So I think neither is necessarily a loser, but they can become.
Yeah even I felt same. I think both are independent characters. They have there own purpose, desires in game and exploration.
For me right now Matt is like exploring and is at initial stages towards his being alpha journey because he isn't that kind of guy in past. In story sense also it's good to be slow with Matt (like how a man come out of divorce lost job and almost life). Anna on the other hand got only one restriction which got out of the way and she got one hell of a wing - woman so she is exploring stuff in her way which is good.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah even I felt same. I think both are independent characters. They have there own purpose, desires in game and exploration.
For me right now Matt is like exploring and is at initial stages towards his being alpha journey because he isn't that kind of guy in past. In story sense also it's good to be slow with Matt (like how a man come out of divorce lost job and almost life). Anna on the other hand got only one restriction which got out of the way and she got one hell of a wing - woman so she is exploring stuff in her way which is good.
Yeah, i agree. Lets see what will happen in the future,and lets hope that we can see Anna beg for forgiveness.
Please make it happend xD

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
Mega is not working, and others are very slow...
Can any one provide torrent or a fast link

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes