DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
While the update does not come out and to control my anxiety, I made this wallpaper. I know it's not good, but I did it just for fun! :geek:
It is good. You do it for fun, and I get that fun by looking at your creativity.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Don't you love NTR in this game?:)
It's funny you actually repeat a question of stupidity but here's your answer , I don't like Matt he's a loser and I prefer NTR only if MC guy is the one stealing the girls or Female MC the one who cucks (like Patti and Anna) or those Netorare or Netorase game that has atleast a heroine perspective like Mother's lesson by NTRMAN or Atelier Sakura's game

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
It's funny you actually repeat a question of stupidity but here's your answer , I don't like Matt he's a loser and I prefer NTR only if MC guy is the one stealing the girls or Female MC the one who cucks (like Patti and Anna) or those Netorare or Netorase game that has atleast a heroine perspective like Mother's lesson by NTRMAN or Atelier Sakura's game
I protest! Those were two different questions :) But thanks for the answer anyway. Now I know a little more about the NTR genre.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Excuse me good sir, but Matt is not a loser,he is a really good MC and i cant wait to became a beast and fuck all the biches whit him.
So i shall challenge you to a duel for his honor (Slaps you in the face whit a glove)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes