MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
sorry for the bad English, there are several main characters, for some reason this is not indicated in the tags, one male and 2 female, the player decides their fate himself.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
No hard feelings but OH the -schedule/amount of content- is bad alright.. Follow a few betas on that limited content tempo and you find yourself not following the story and curiosity you once had.. Frankly speaking it dies on you.

For the "assumption" it is not. Logic calls that final releases start from 1.0 and above otherwise you state "release 1" or "release DD/MM/YY" ect. When this logic disregarded, is because of not solid planing (equally bad for the job).. The whole 30 years thing we all understand it can't happen because even 1/3 of that time would be too much for someone to work on this kind of product. It would be abandoned ow wrapped up somehow before that lol..
The whole statement was an inflament legit goodbye frustration, so i don't mind if you shun me but i don't go along this "new" normal ^^.. Ya, we disagree :3
Well we all know what happens when you 'assume'? You make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'...

I had some DM's with the game creator several months ago and he told me that the story/game is either 'halfway or maybe less' completed. So, no, he didn't break the content into 10 convenient chunks.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Well we all know what happens when you 'assume'? You make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'...

I had some DM's with the game creator several months ago and he told me that the story/game is either 'halfway or maybe less' completed. So, no, he didn't break the content into 10 convenient chunks.
Never said he did duh??? again there is no "assume" it's facts...2018-2021 and god know how much so even if i sigh or mock it you really can't convince otherwise lol

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No hard feelings but OH the -schedule/amount of content- is bad alright.. Follow a few betas on that limited content tempo and you find yourself not following the story and curiosity you once had.. Frankly speaking it dies on you.

For the "assumption" it is not. Logic calls that final releases start from 1.0 and above otherwise you state "release 1" or "release DD/MM/YY" ect. When this logic disregarded, is because of not solid planing (equally bad for the job).. The whole 30 years thing we all understand it can't happen because even 1/3 of that time would be too much for someone to work on this kind of product. It would be abandoned ow wrapped up somehow before that lol..
The whole statement was an inflament legit goodbye frustration, so i don't mind if you shun me but i don't go along this "new" normal ^^.. Ya, we disagree :3
Sorry my friend, but you are very ignorant when it comes to Software versioning.

CookieMonster is 100% correct that a version number means almost nothing.

The only constant in versioning is Version 1.00 (or 1 or 1.0.0 or 1.00.00 etc etc) is normally the first release of the final product. So in game world it would be the completed game.

The major point of versioning is to the Developer and user to ensure that you both are talking about the same version of software. There is not one correct way to version software and version 0.1 does not mean it's 10% complete.

There are developers
(Or game developers)
out there that that pre-plan the amount of releases, and then fits it in so that the version number correspond with the completeness % of the game (NLT on here is very accurate in that regards), but to assume version number = progress of final product is just an assumption on your part.

You know that normal software are released as version 1.0.0.0 and then the number just automatically climbs with builds, minor releases, major release, bug fixes etc. So you later end up with a stable version 1.2.0.1 as the stable version of a product.

Then the product owner decide, it's time for some serious changes and adjustment to the app. Maybe some major database changes and all of a sudden we release version 2.0.0.0. We find a few launch bugs and what gets released is version 2.0.0.5

So in this instance the version jump from 1.2.0.1 -> 2.0.0.5

so to conclude, you can derive very little in terms of completeness progress, just by looking at the version number, except that the first full release would be a variation of version 1.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
The only pretty girl in the game is your wife, and she becomes hateful from the beginning. All the other characters are garbage and sluts and not attractive. There is no happy ending possible for this MC. His wife can't be redeemed, and there is no LI worth having. So basically I erased this game and will find another. It used the engine well, the story started well, but failed to offer any motivation to continue.

Sloufrea

Feb 23, 2020
Game is good,but scene is frustrating,can i somehow change screen size? i dont see all white dots...For example when hack and finish everithing in curtis flat,i come down by fire exit and then im stuck in front of building i can go inside again or with leathers again... Where i leave the scene??? sorry for gramar

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The only pretty girl in the game is your wife, and she becomes hateful from the beginning. All the other characters are garbage and sluts and not attractive. There is no happy ending possible for this MC. His wife can't be redeemed, and there is no LI worth having. So basically I erased this game and will find another. It used the engine well, the story started well, but failed to offer any motivation to continue.
I have to disagree with you on all points. The engine absolute shit. Takes too long to load and with all the branches it's a really fucked up idea to have to start every scene from the start.
Anne is the star of the show. Her personality is amazingly mature - a smart women who likes sex. The wife is an idiot and needs to shut up when the grown-ups are talking.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
To extract the CGI, download and import the game folder with the resources.assets files in it. After "a little while" you can watch or export the assets (sprites/2Dtextures). The newer assets can be found in "level 13".

The whole package is too huge for me to upload here and frankly I've given up. I will maybe play it for the last time once it's finished - it's simply too much work to try different branches. The levels take longer to load than Cyberpunk! How does this even work!? /rant

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
To extract the CGI, download and import the game folder with the resources.assets files in it. After "a little while" you can watch or export the assets (sprites/2Dtextures). The newer assets can be found in "level 13".

The whole package is too huge for me to upload here and frankly I've given up. I will maybe play it for the last time once it's finished - it's simply too much work to try different branches. The levels take longer to load than Cyberpunk! How does this even work!? /rant
Thank you very much for your advice.

Reactions: slightchance

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must agree at the other Posts about this Game,story is damn good,renders are Great, animation etc....everything, except...Unity..it is hell playing this game with Unity,everything would be alot easier if it was done in Ren`Py, maybe one day a pure soul will make it into a Ren`Py Game, I believe it would be damn great and also makes the Possibility higher to see all scenes, which I know I missed some.
Just my thoughts.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes