DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Dear Don, really LOVE your fantastic game! Just a short question: When would the next update be dropped (or the additional release)?
Hi, ChiakiM! I can't say for sure how soon the additional update you mentioned above will be released. For convenience, let's call this update an interim update (IU), and the usual update that will continue the plot will be called just 0.11. I apologize for such official language, but otherwise, I'm afraid, we can get confused :) . So, the scenes for the IU, which will have several new locations and which will finish the first season, are ready. I'm about to start writing text and building the "skeleton" of the game. But the fact is that I also plan to release IU with an improved English translation of the entire game. In improving the translation of the game. I am helped by a kind person, whom I am not going to rush since there is a lot of text accumulated, and therefore he has a lot of work. (He does it not for money, but only out of a desire to make the game better.) If I finish the work earlier, IU will be released when the improved translation is ready. If the improved translation is ready earlier, IU will be released when I finish working on it (I am not a good forecaster, but I think it will be the end of June.). The progress board that TrissLover points to refers to 0.11. As soon as I finish working on IU, regardless of whether the improved translation is ready or not, I will immediately start working on 0.11, which has been frozen, since I spend all my time on IU, and scales of that progress board will begin to fill up much faster.

Last edited:

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, ChiakiM! I can't say for sure how soon the additional update you mentioned above will be released. For convenience, let's call this update an interim update (IU), and the usual update that will continue the plot will be called just 0.11. I apologize for such official language, but otherwise, I'm afraid, we can get confused :) . So, the scenes for the IU, which will have several new locations and which will finish the first season, are ready. I'm about to start writing text and building the "skeleton" of the game. But the fact is that I also plan to release IU with an improved English translation of the entire game. In improving the translation of the game. I am helped by a kind person, whom I am not going to rush since there is a lot of text accumulated, and therefore he has a lot of work. (He does it not for money, but only out of a desire to make the game better.) If I finish the work earlier, IU will be released when the improved translation is ready. If the improved translation is ready earlier, IU will be released when I finish working on it (I am not a good forecaster, but I think it will be the end of June.). The progress board that TrissLover points to refers to 0.11. As soon as I finish working on IU, regardless of whether the improved translation is ready or not, I will immediately start working on 0.11, which has been frozen, since I spend all my time on IU, and scales of that progress board will begin to fill up much faster.
Will be able to kick ass a Mat before the end of this "season"? I really need it
PS : Please,tell me that will be able as Matt to also get revenge in the exwife(dont even remember her name)

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Will be able to kick ass a Mat before the end of this "season"? I really need it
PS : Please,tell me that will be able as Matt to also get revenge in the exwife(dont even remember her name)
Manul, the fight between Ramon and Matt will take place in another "season". You correctly put the word "season" in quotation marks because the plot will continue to develop exactly as before. Except that the design will be slightly changed and the new season will be uploaded as a separate file. What exactly do you mean by Matt's revenge on his ex-wife? (Her name is Patti). She's going to have a tough time anyway. But whether Matt contributes to this or not-it will be the player's choice.

Reactions: Manul56

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Manul, the fight between Ramon and Matt will take place in another "season". You correctly put the word "season" in quotation marks because the plot will continue to develop exactly as before. Except that the design will be slightly changed and the new season will be uploaded as a separate file. What exactly do you mean by Matt's revenge on his ex-wife? (Her name is Patti). She's going to have a tough time anyway. But whether Matt contributes to this or not-it will be the player's choice.
Right Patti,sorry it has been a while since a play it,revenge in the form or just abandoner for real or make her incredible jealous like it has been happening. Also reallyt hoping to see the resolution of anna been whit ramon,a enemy and bully of matt ,and how he will react.
This is one of my favorites game in plot relatted, so keep the god work

Reactions: DonDimonGames

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Patti's jealousy of Matt is something that will happen anyway. Anna and Ramon's relationship will be the player's choice.
I dont know about that last one,unless you say that in the future wil could decide, because after all my effort Anna always ending sleeping whit Ramon (Which i dont really know why is there no woman that can resist him, is not even that good or "sexy")

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
I dont know about that last one,unless you say that in the future wil could decide, because after all my effort Anna always ending sleeping whit Ramon (Which i dont really know why is there no woman that can resist him, is not even that good or "sexy")
The upcoming update will add the option for Anna to reject Ramon. Ramon's success with women should add to the player's desire to defeat him in battle, thereby making this fight even more interesting. In any case, I hope that it will be so :) . We will see how it works. As for why women like Ramon so much, to be honest, I don't even know. Women are sometimes difficult to understand. But based on my observations of people's daily lives (also films, books, games), I've concluded that guys like Ramon are always popular with women. Not only among stupid girls but also among quite educated and intelligent ones. Apparently, they know what buttons they need to push to seduce a woman without even being good-looking. I wanted to portray him as a classic macho character. I don't know how well I did it.

Last edited:

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
The upcoming update will add the option for Anna to reject Ramon. Ramon's success with women should add to the player's desire to defeat him in battle, thereby making this fight even more interesting. In any case, I hope that it will be so :) . We will see how it works. As for why women like Ramon so much, to be honest, I don't even know. Women are sometimes difficult to understand. But based on my observations of people's daily lives (also films, books, games), I've concluded that guys like Ramon are always popular with women. Not only among stupid girls but also among quite educated and intelligent ones. Apparently, they know what buttons they need to push to seduce a woman without even being good-looking. I wanted to portray him as a classic macho character. I don't know how well I did it.
You succed in that, you managed to create a caracther that i want to destroy xD.And i can wait to the next update to see the face he makes when Anna telling to fuck off, and maybe some kind of apoly to matt,after all even if you dont considere them friends,they are partnets and partnets dont do that to each other.
PS : Sorry if i am maybe bothering you , i just really like to talk about this game

obaid124

Jun 16, 2017
its anna nowadays. but what i would love that patti is nearly to become a whore (ntr route) but matt saves her cause he loved her once and she regrets.. more ntr content would be good...

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
You succed in that, you managed to create a caracther that i want to destroy xD
I can assure you that you will have such an opportunity :).

and maybe some kind of apoly to matt,after all even if you dont considere them friends,they are partnets and partnets dont do that to each other.
This will only be possible if Anna agrees to Ramon's proposal. But it is still too early to say anything about it.

PS : Sorry if i am maybe bothering you , i just really like to talk about this game
You are not bothering me, Manul. I like that you like to talk about this game:).

but what i would love that patti is nearly to become a whore (ntr route) but matt saves her cause he loved her once and she regrets...
Your request relates to a part of the plot that I can't reveal yet.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
We need renpy version. so this game can be compressed. I can't download this game and then download the whole thing again when an update was out. It's like around 5GB.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
We need renpy version. so this game can be compressed. I can't download this game and then download the whole thing again when an update was out. It's like around 5GB.
To make the renpy version, I will have to spend a lot of time. Updates are not released very often, and an even longer break will undermine the interest of players in the game. The interim update that will be released next will be the last in the first season. It will be also the last time you need to download 5+ gigabytes. Update 0.11 will be downloaded as a separate file, which will weigh no more than a gigabyte, I presume.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
This game is NICE but I do hope for Renpy version too... This Unity version cannot SAVE GAME anytime, and once I accidentally click on wrong choice, cannot backward to previous scene like Renpy do, I have to restart the Chapter again, waste a lot of time...
I like this game story a lot, just hope to play again in Renpy version.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
So, the fight will take place in next season then how much of content is left before that? And if matt loses the fight basically it will be a game over for matt right?
And one more, when will Anna and Patti meet eye to eye?

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So, the fight will take place in next season then how much of content is left before that? And if matt loses the fight basically it will be a game over for matt right?
Just interjecting here, but the episode before the latest one, I had asked the game's developer how much story was left, and he told me that we were about less than half way through the story. So there is quite a bit left to go, and probably why he chose to break up the game into separate parts?

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
I want to make the fight as interesting as possible, so before the fight takes place, Matt needs to do several workouts in the form of mini-games. His performance on the day of the fight will depend on the correctness of these pieces of training. There will also be other events that will determine the actual form of both Matt and Ramon in battle. In addition to the main plot, several other side branches need to be placed before this event. If Matt loses the fight, the game will not end and he will remain one of the protagonists. Anna and Patti have already met at the gym and will continue to meet. The next time they will meet at 0.11, but not face-to-face. As for the rest of their meetings, I can't say anything yet.
Just interjecting here, but the episode before the latest one, I had asked the game's developer how much story was left, and he told me that we were about less than half way through the story. So there is quite a bit left to go, and probably why he chose to break up the game into separate parts?
Yes, you're right. That's why I divided the game into separate parts.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes