onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
really wish this game was renpy instead of unity.
Same for me... Really hope can remake in Ren'Py, because can rollback to previous scene when accidentally choose wrong options, and can save to play different route without keep on repeat same scene. The auto save (cannot save anytime like Ren'Py) very annoying.

Example the scene of Bar with Randy date Demi, actually there are 3 different scenes,
1. Matt & Anna both agreed go to Bar (have threesome scene of Randy, Demi & Anna)
2. Only Matt agreed go to Bar (have Foursome scene of Matt, Emily, Demi & Randy)
3. Only Anna agreed go to Bar (have Foursome scene of Randy, Demi, Anna & Ramon)

Unfortunately, for Unity, these 3 different scenes only can choose one to continue the story. If Re-load the game to play different scene, the previous one will auto deleted and replace by new scene. If for Ren'Py, these 3 scenes can be save in 3 or more different files without delete the previous one.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Same for me... Really hope can remake in Ren'Py, because can rollback to previous scene when accidentally choose wrong options, and can save to play different route without keep on repeat same scene. The auto save (cannot save anytime like Ren'Py) very annoying.

Example the scene of Bar with Randy date Demi, actually there are 3 different scenes,
1. Matt & Anna both agreed go to Bar (have threesome scene of Randy, Demi & Anna)
2. Only Matt agreed go to Bar (have Foursome scene of Matt, Emily, Demi & Randy)
3. Only Anna agreed go to Bar (have Foursome scene of Randy, Demi, Anna & Ramon)

Unfortunately, for Unity, these 3 different scenes only can choose one to continue the story. If Re-load the game to play different scene, the previous one will auto deleted and replace by new scene. If for Ren'Py, these 3 scenes can be save in 3 or more different files without delete the previous one.
yeah, creators need to realize that with VNs, unity sucks because it's REALLY limited in what we are able to actually do with said VN, which is us wanting to see the entire story instead of being forced to replay the entire damn game if we want to see the different choices. I mean hell, I've essentially given up playing this game until it's over because then I can just play it in full without worrying whether or not my save will be deleted when I upload the next version, I can experience the full game, and just do it all in one go.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

I don't know if you know that but RenPy is not as great as Unity! RenPy games are made it to look more like a novel story with choices and you are actually not doing anything else except to make choices and read the story! In Unity games and RPGM games you have a lot more options and things to do(especially in RPGM but in Unity also) - there you can go around the map,click and choose with who to interact,do some other stuff(like that one where you need to find the places and put the cameras there and some other too..) and to don't forget that the quality in the Unity games is the best - it's on very high level and make the things look more then great when you play Unity(in some RPGM games the quality is also more then good but not in all like it is in the Unity)! And if you want to play different paths,then you can just follow and play one of the paths and if you don't like it you can go back in the saves and choose from which scene you want to do it again...or you can play one path and when you finished,then you can start the game again and play different path with different choices - that way is a lot more interesting instead just to "rollback" to some choice like it is in the RenPy and then just keep reading instead to play and look what will happen then! Yes,will take you more time but what's the matter - it is way better to take more time to enjoy the game on a different story path instead just to read the story and make some other choices like in a lazy way and not enjoy it so much but if you like to play it only that way then there are a lot of other games who are RenPy and you can go play some of them instead that one here! :D

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I don't know if you know that but RenPy is not as great as Unity! RenPy games are made it to look more like a novel story with choices and you are actually not doing anything else except to make choices and read the story! In Unity games and RPGM games you have a lot more options and things to do(especially in RPGM but in Unity also) - there you can go around the map,click and choose with who to interact,do some other stuff(like that one where you need to find the places and put the cameras there and some other too..) and to don't forget that the quality in the Unity games is the best - it's on very high level and make the things look more then great when you play Unity(in some RPGM games the quality is also more then good but not in all like it is in the Unity)! And if you want to play different paths,then you can just follow and play one of the paths and if you don't like it you can go back in the saves and choose from which scene you want to do it again...or you can play one path and when you finished,then you can start the game again and play different path with different choices - that way is a lot more interesting instead just to "rollback" to some choice like it is in the RenPy and then just keep reading instead to play and look what will happen then! Yes,will take you more time but what's the matter - it is way better to take more time to enjoy the game on a different story path instead just to read the story and make some other choices like in a lazy way and not enjoy it so much but if you like to play it only that way then there are a lot of other games who are RenPy and you can go play some of them instead that one here! :D
I do played a lots of Unity or RPGM games likes "Man of the House", "Farmer's Dreams", "Lucky Mark", "Big Brother"... These Unity or RPGM games are Okay for me because I can save the game anytime, and when I play different paths, the previous path wouldn't auto delete. But I don't know why "Mad Turn" have to change to AUTO SAVE, which cannot save the game anytime, and when Re-play different paths, the previous path will auto delete and replace by current path.
I don't complaint the Game, I love to the "Mad Turn" game itself, just don't like the AUTO SAVE made the game cannot save anytime and also made the game have to keep on Re-play to view the different paths.
Like u said, Unity or RPGM have a lot more Options & things to do, especially in RPGM, which Ren'Py can't do. But I played "Mad Turn" so far, I think the Ren'Py also can do it. "Mad Turn" not RPG type game, and those things likes Installing spycam, Anna following Demi & Curtis to Curtis's Apartment, Ren'Py also can do it, those scenes quite similar to Sandbox type game. If "Mad Turn" is RPG type game, then I can understand why can't remake to Ren'Py.
Quality in the Unity games is better than Ren'Py, but mostly the files size also bigger. "Mad Turn" is about 5.4GB. Mostly players will go for smaller size files of games.
Once again, I don't complaint about "Mad Turn", I love the game, just wish the game developer can consider to remake in Ren'Py, which can save the game anytime, and save my time to play different paths without keep on Re-play and Re-play to view different paths.

Last edited:

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
5 gigs!!! hmmm... I wonder if this game is close to complete. or are we gonna hit the wall "TO BE CONTINUED" just as we're about to bone the prettiest gal in this VN?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So, are the progress bars on the Patreon page for the 0.12 version already, since the post from the 28th says that the new version just needs to be translated?

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes