Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Not sure the gallery is worth it to go through the whole game again. That's a lot of clicks.
I wish there was an option to skip. Or at least let me advance using keyboard instead of mouse.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Soo according to the walkthrough that Dimos18380 shared there's only 2 New scenes added nothing else right?
The latest update contains the following changes:
  • Complete overhaul of the English translation
  • Overhaul of an exisiting scene: Anna in the car with Ramon (second time)
  • New large sex scenes involving Anna, which trigger according to previous choices in the game.
  • New large extra images gallery

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So much clicking and worst part is updating scenes in previous chapters. How do you even refuse ramon in his car in last moment to unlock dp with bikers? There is no supposed timer to refuse him in last moment or at least i don't see it.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
So much clicking and worst part is updating scenes in previous chapters. How do you even refuse ramon in his car in last moment to unlock dp with bikers? There is no supposed timer to refuse him in last moment or at least i don't see it.
i haven't played it yet but because it says based on previous choises maybe you must pick the threesome in the very beggining of the game...

Reactions: RottenPlum

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This is garbage and this is not NTR, there is only one scene and then his wife did not fuck even with his boss and so, the boss of his wife lightly patted, and after vseravno they parted, so this is not considered NTR, I'm sorry that the author of this game a fool and did not add a lot of scenes with female adultery, where they would be fucked, but only one and then without fucking (((
After such a great review, I will definitely try the game.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
While you clearly took the time to elaborate your post and did so in a coherent manner you also failed to recognize some basic points:

Not only do you fail to consider the existence of literary genres, narrative and the importance of character development. You are telling us that they do not matter at all for "people that don't have issues". You do not need to identify with a character to not like it and not see worthwhile traits to keep reading (which is what the people asking if the MC is still a cuck are referring to).

Consider Dante's Divine Comedy and how only the Inferno book is the part most readers like and the critiques focus on. Why do Purgatorio and Paradiso fall short? Because the change in narrative, change in character (while it is the same, he is changed and we lose Virgil) and change in theme.

While I can not identify with Dante (all characters in classical literature for that matter), I do not need to do so to enjoy the book. By the same token I do not need to identify with Dante to consider Paradiso to be utterly shit.

Returning to your first sentence, I do not know if you are a man or a woman but you made it clear that you like NTR. I will assume that you know the main purpose of NTR is emasculation. Keep that in mind and ponder the reason why most people look away when feeling uneasy (even looking something happen to somebody else). Put those two together and I can tell you that most men watching another man being emasculated will feel sorry for the dude and look away if no good option for help arises. If you are of the minority that keeps looking I have to tell you are the one with issues. That same reaction exists for reading material, it is hard to enjoy something that keeps giving an uneasy feeling even if you do not identify with the character.

An important point and maybe you will not see it, is that you keep playing the one main character that fucked over the other main character. It might sound far fetched but you essentially are witnessing a toxic pseudo-relation in a metanarrative. I know they are no longer together but we keep seeing her sexual exploits when some readers no longer like her not because she is a woman but for her transgression against the other character that became the victim.

So you see there is a lot more depth to the discussion of this VN than just crying about not liking NTR.
In your opinion, do people who play games with mother-son stuff have issues?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
In your opinion, do people who play games with mother-son stuff have issues?
Hahahaha, no. My response was a childish reversal to his/her assertion. But on to your question. Everyone is free to have their kinks but damn that comment rubbed me the wrong way.

For example I like gore be it in games, literature or real life and I am fully aware that it is not a common preference. But it does not govern me to the extent that I need to come here to tell everyone that does not like gore, that they have issues.

Taking the chance to talk to the dev. I would like to know what is your intention by keeping the second character. Seeing as it is clearly stated in the description that this is Matt's story but we keep actually watching the woman that left him having sex. You could allude to it but chose to show it. Sorry to burden you with that question but is something that has actually been running around my mind for the past two weeks. Two weeks ago I started reading manhwa (Korean manga) and notice an abundant use of the same device (keep seeing the sexual exploits of a secondary character that hurt the main character) to the extent that half the plot is that. What is the actual intention behind using a device like that, as it is not NTR and does not enrich the development of the main character. Is it a practical thing to avoid writers fatigue? Is your intention to elicit a specific feeling from the reader?

Thanks in advance if you decide to answer.

[edit]
---------------
I got Patti and Anna mixed up into one but the point stands. Why watch any of those two if the main character is Matt?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes