Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I want to make the fight as interesting as possible, so before the fight takes place, Matt needs to do several workouts in the form of mini-games. His performance on the day of the fight will depend on the correctness of these pieces of training. There will also be other events that will determine the actual form of both Matt and Ramon in battle. In addition to the main plot, several other side branches need to be placed before this event. If Matt loses the fight, the game will not end and he will remain one of the protagonists. Anna and Patti have already met at the gym and will continue to meet. The next time they will meet at 0.11, but not face-to-face. As for the rest of their meetings, I can't say anything yet.

Yes, you're right. That's why I divided the game into separate parts.
Well, time to success in all the minigames and became a kick ass machine, Ramon is going down.
And i also wonder if Anna will treat Matt whit respec in the future, iknow they are partnes and all, but i dont really see it that way. Like i said a milion times before, YOU JUST DONT FUCK YOUR PARTNER ENEMY, end of story.
I remember you saying that in the future Anna can keept messing around whit Ramon and will tell Matt about it,but i also wonder if even we make Anna stop having sex whit ramon as son as we can, if we can still tell Mat about the one time that happend. That could make a really good scene and let the player to forgive or not.

Reactions: texasterry

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Well, time to success in all the minigames and became a kick ass machine, Ramon is going down.
And i also wonder if Anna will treat Matt whit respec in the future, iknow they are partnes and all, but i dont really see it that way. Like i said a milion times before, YOU JUST DONT FUCK YOUR PARTNER ENEMY, end of story.
I remember you saying that in the future Anna can keept messing around whit Ramon and will tell Matt about it,but i also wonder if even we make Anna stop having sex whit ramon as son as we can, if we can still tell Mat about the one time that happend. That could make a really good scene and let the player to forgive or not.
Based on what the developer has stated several times, the game will offer several paths and choices in order to satisfy the preferences of almost every player.
The freedom of choice is what makes this game so enjoyable. So, some players like me prefer that Anna becomes a slut and fucks with (almost) everybody, including Ramon, others like you prefer she stays loyal to Matt. I think that both of us will be able to select the favourite path.

The important thing is to respect everybody's taste and, most of all, not to try to push the developer to remove/give up some choices/paths only because they are not liked by someone.

Limiting the creativity of a great artist, like DonDimon, is utterly unacceptable in my opinion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Based on what the developer has stated several times, the game will offer several paths and choices in order to satisfy the preferences of almost every player.
The freedom of choice is what makes this game so enjoyable. So, some players like me prefer that Anna becomes a slut and fucks with (almost) everybody, including Ramon, others like you prefer she stays loyal to Matt. I think that both of us will be able to select the favourite path.

The important thing is to respect everybody's taste and, most of all, not to try to push the developer to remove/give up some choices/paths only because they are not liked by someone.

Limiting the creativity of a great artist, like DonDimon, is utterly unacceptable in my opinion.
Problem though that sometimes two paths do not fit in a game since Anna being turned into a slut and being a bad partner to Matt has an influence on some of those on other path in not wanting to romance her, since some of us see her as the same character just how she was with a few other choices or circumstances and that is how she reacts if you are not superman as MC.

It is why such different paths in games like these are so hard to pull off. If she becomes someone you do not want to be with or too unsympathetic on one path it has an impact on all paths with her in same game, very hard and almost impossible to stop this from happening for a dev. We do not see them as different characters or alternate realities, but as the same slut or bitch or someone that will betray us for the slightest reason if we immerse in Matt, even if she is an angel on matt as superman path.

It is same reason why I most of time will even just not start on games like this if aware that is what dev intends to do, since I know it will a problem for me somewhere down the road and if a dev wants to make a game like that it is fair enough and there will be others who will enjoy it. Those games are just not for me cause what happens in other parts game will ruin it for me.

Do not try to change game though or ask dev to make it more palatable for you, cause if you do not like Anna sleeping with Ramon and not being overly concerned on how that impacts on her partner, you will not like her a bit watered down either or want to have a romance with her. Let dev make game he wants and just move on yourself.

Last edited:

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019

I am respeting it ,dont worry about it. It was curiosity more that anything. I respect is fredoom of creativity of course, i mean , i considered this game one of the best in the site.

Reactions: DonDimonGames

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
My opinion of Anna is not ruined and you did not ruin it for me. I think she made a mistake. Like you said, she needs Mat. And Chris is her ultimate enemy. Even if you don't care about Mat and don't care about loyalty, it was still a dumb thing for her to do. Ramon is not only Mat's enemy, he is also Anna's enemy/ Ramon works for Chris and Chris is her enemy. She knows this.

By sleeping with Ramon she might have lost Mat as a partner and gave Chris leverage on her. As a professional ex-police woman it was a dumb thing to do. I do care about loyalty, so for me it was double stupid move. Even Demi wanted nothing to do with Ramon, and she normally likes to sleep with bad boys. Nope Anna made mistake.

Mat is over Patti, so no worries there. We will see how this all pans out.
You're right about something, but Anna didn't make a mistake just sticking to the plan. Look at her, she's smart, and determined to win, and put Chris in jail. Mat love Anna, and he does it for her, not for his ex-wife. (To Chris, Mat sent secret flowers that took away his wife, for years they had not been happy, no sex, only suffering and pain). So Mat and Anna came up with a secret plan that even the DEV may not know about, Mat went for plastic surgery to get closer to Chris. Mat is represented by a doubler, and Ramon is in the lake. ;-) And Anna is a lesbian but she likes Mat, and Mat love angel Anna that she saved him, from the sea after the breakup celebrations with his ex-wife hahahaha I hope you like jokes ❤

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Is there going to be a new update soon? I can't wait for more scenes with Patty,to play with her and see if Chris will make her a prostitute soon so it will be even more harder for Matt to try and win her back :D And also to see how much of a slut/whore Anna will become betraying Matt and then leave him to try make his revenge at Chris alone without her help anymore....hahaha... that will be verry fun and nice to see,but i can only hope to happens soon... :D

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah... Can't wait for the update, I don't like Patty, too bitchy and slutty, when married to Matt, don't allow Matt to fxxk her ass because she said she don't like anal fxxk, but in the end, she allow Chris to fxxk her ass and like it so much. Damn bitch... She asked for divorce with Matt but when found out that Matt with other girls, she get mad. What a bitch, she want herself get happy with other guys and don't want Matt get happy with other girls.
I hope Matt won't back together with Patty, and Chris abandon her make her lose everything in the end.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Yeah... Can't wait for the update, I don't like Patty, too bitchy and slutty, when married to Matt, don't allow Matt to fxxk her ass because she said she don't like anal fxxk, but in the end, she allow Chris to fxxk her ass and like it so much. Damn bitch... She asked for divorce with Matt but when found out that Matt with other girls, she get mad. What a bitch, she want herself get happy with other guys and don't want Matt get happy with other girls.
I hope Matt won't back together with Patty, and Chris abandon her make her lose everything in the end.
Well,that's one of the reasons i like Patty so much - I fucking love girls like her,they are the best :) And just for the record - Matt is a loser and he deserve everything of that - to be treated that way from Patty,to lose her and watch how she have fun with others,to be betrayed by Anna,his own friends to take advantage of him and secretly use Patty,Anna or any girl with which Matt try to have something.....and everything else like that,because like i already say Matt is a loser and i don't like him even a bit...I wish i could play only with Patty and Anna all the time and never need to play with that loser Matt but obviously that's not possible so when i'm playing with him i make sure that he will stay loser and will never win any girl except if she is not a prostitute or if the girl just want to use him and take advantage of him,making him believe like a idiot what he is that she want something more then that but on the end to turns out that she was just using him too :D

Last edited:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Matt has some new options. I probably prefer the Sheila option or the Demi option.

Matt is definitely a loser. But he's trying to change. Shrug.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Matt is one of those people where terrible shit happens to him, no matter who he interacts with. We've all known a person like this at some point in our lives...the kind of person that just begs to be taken advantage of, or just used for your own personal gain.
I think Anna's betrayal is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back for Matt's story line. He's going to finally realize there is nobody he can trust except himself, and the only way to survive is to use people like he was used...dollars to donuts, he's going to discover that Chris has a similar story, but didn't go through the suffering Matt did. He'll be a much darker and remorseless version of Chris, once he takes him out. Matt knows better than anyone that people are all evil on the inside, it's just a matter of who hides it better.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I think Matt not a 100% loser, he just coward a bit when he still with Patty, he loves his wife too much so he accommodates his wife too much until his wife dare to cheat on him. But when he caught his wife cheating with Chris, he beated up Chris. At least he have guts to beat up Chris while others don't dare to beat up Chris and seem like Chris never been beat up by someone before because he always have bodyguard beside him. Matt trying to change after divorced with Patty, just he is so bad luck because people around him mostly are cheaters and betray him, especially his friend - Randy and his partner - Anna.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think Matt not a 100% loser, he just coward a bit when he still with Patty, he loves his wife too much so he accommodates his wife too much until his wife dare to cheat on him. But when he caught his wife cheating with Chris, he beated up Chris. At least he have guts to beat up Chris while others don't dare to beat up Chris and seem like Chris never been beat up by someone before because he always have bodyguard beside him. Matt trying to change after divorced with Patty, just he is so bad luck because people around him mostly are cheaters and betray him, especially his friend - Randy and his partner - Anna.
Well,if i am not wrong once when Matt find that Patty cheated on him with Chris in their house(now only Matt's house),there was a option what you will choose to do and how to confront him and in one of that options he didn't dear to beat Chris,just get mad and hurt (but that was almost in the very beginning of the game so...) :D
Anyway - Matt is a total looser and coward who is also very naive and easy to be manipulated! That's why he deserves all of that bad things what's happens all the time to him and also losing Patty :D

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Well,if i am not wrong once when Matt find that Patty cheated on him with Chris in their house(now only Matt's house),there was a option what you will choose to do and how to confront him and in one of that options he didn't dear to beat Chris,just get mad and hurt (but that was almost in the very beginning of the game so...) :D
Anyway - Matt is a total looser and coward who is also very naive and easy to be manipulated! That's why he deserves all of that bad things what's happens all the time to him and also losing Patty :D
Yes, when Matt 1st find that Patty cheated on him with Chris in the house, there was a option to choose whether want to punch Chris or not, but if choose to not punch Chris at the house, Matt still will beat up Chris after the house scene. Patty leave the house with Chris after Matt caught them cheating at the house, and later Patty talked to Matt about the divorce. Matt back to Chris's company and beat up Chris at his office (the scene is automatic after choose the option not to punch Chris at the house).

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Matt is one of those people where terrible shit happens to him, no matter who he interacts with. We've all known a person like this at some point in our lives...the kind of person that just begs to be taken advantage of, or just used for your own personal gain.
I think Anna's betrayal is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back for Matt's story line. He's going to finally realize there is nobody he can trust except himself, and the only way to survive is to use people like he was used...dollars to donuts, he's going to discover that Chris has a similar story, but didn't go through the suffering Matt did. He'll be a much darker and remorseless version of Chris, once he takes him out. Matt knows better than anyone that people are all evil on the inside, it's just a matter of who hides it better.
I don't think it will happen that way - Matt is a loser and coward who is also very naive and easy to be manipulated and even if he want he will not dare to confront Chris because it's obvious that Chris is a Boss of Mafia and have a lot of connections and people behind his back who work for him and Matt can't do anything against him or even touch him if he want to survive and because he is a coward! I think at some point Chris will decide to take care of Matt if he decide that he can try to do something to him but right now Chris want to make him suffer a lot by corrupting and turning his ex-wife Patty into complete whore/slut and then make her work like a very cheap prostitute for him,so i think at some point Matt will decide to give up of everything he has in that town and decide to leave alone and go living in another city trying to make his new life if Chris don't take care of him first :D But of course,there will be for sure at least 2 or 3 different paths,so may be if you play different way Matt then he will be able to defeat Chris and win Patty back but i am sure in that way he will not be turned into the same or even more evil person like Chris and take his way :D

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I don't think it will happen that way - Matt is a loser and coward who is also very naive and easy to be manipulated and even if he want he will not dare to confront Chris because it's obvious that Chris is a Boss of Mafia and have a lot of connections and people behind his back who work for him and Matt can't do anything against him or even touch him if he want to survive and because he is a coward! I think at some point Chris will decide to take care of Matt if he decide that he can try to do something to him but right now Chris want to make him suffer a lot by corrupting and turning his ex-wife Patty into complete whore/slut and then make her work like a very cheap prostitute for him,so i think at some point Matt will decide to give up of everything he has in that town and decide to leave alone and go living in another city trying to make his new life if Chris don't take care of him first :D But of course,there will be for sure at least 2 or 3 different paths,so may be if you play different way Matt then he will be able to defeat Chris and win Patty back but i am sure in that way he will not be turned into the same or even more evil person like Chris and take his way :D
Yes, when Matt 1st find that Patty cheated on him with Chris in the house, there was a option to choose whether want to punch Chris or not, but if choose to not punch Chris at the house, Matt still will beat up Chris after the house scene. If choose the option Matt don't punch Chris in the house, Patty still will leave the house with Chris after Matt caught them cheating at the house, and later Patty talked to Matt about the divorce. Matt back to Chris's company and beat up Chris at his office (the scene is automatic after choose the option not to punch Chris at the house). Then Chris fired Matt because of Matt beat up him.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Yes, when Matt 1st find that Patty cheated on him with Chris in the house, there was a option to choose whether want to punch Chris or not, but if choose to not punch Chris at the house, Matt still will beat up Chris after the house scene. If choose the option Matt don't punch Chris in the house, Patty still will leave the house with Chris after Matt caught them cheating at the house, and later Patty talked to Matt about the divorce. Matt back to Chris's company and beat up Chris at his office (the scene is automatic after choose the option not to punch Chris at the house). Then Chris fired Matt because of Matt beat up him.
Oh,yeah that scen in Chris office...well i see that like the only exception on a guy who just in that moment lose everything in his life and he instantly get angry by that feeling and we all know that when this happen the emotions of the people react impulsively and not let them think clear or even think about the consequences so this scene was just like that for me and it's the only exception where Matt decide to punch Chris (because of his emotions like i said) but even after that Matt keep been coward and loser who can be manipulated easily! :)

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes