single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I just check the Patreon page - Patty and Mia will be busy! ;)

And the good news DonDimonGames got some new supporters - which is really good (it is one of best but the most underpaid game on this forum - in my personal opinion). (y)

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I just check the Patreon page - Patty and Mia will be busy! ;)

And the good news DonDimonGames got some new supporters - which is really good (it is one of best but the most underpaid game on this forum - in my personal opinion). (y)
I blame his choice for game engine. Aside from using an unpopular engine, the VN lacks from BASIC/CRUCIAL functions such as SAVES. And some other not so crucial but appreciated (like replay gallery).

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I blame his choice for game engine. Aside from using an unpopular engine, the VN lacks from BASIC/CRUCIAL functions such as SAVES. And some other not so crucial but appreciated (like replay gallery).
The engine is perfect and your game get autosaved all the time - you can look at the gallery and choose to load and continue the game from the scenes you already unlocked there! If you don't like it then just don't play it - there are plenty of other games here,but i guess you are just one of this trolls that loves to put hate in everything good that is made by someone else instead trying to prove that you can do something better! Instead of respecting the hard work of the developer and appreciate the fact that you can play such a good game for free here you are disrespecting and blaming him for that he didn't choose to create his own game in your favorite game engine! Like i already told you,there are plenty of games - if you don't like the engine of the game,just go and find a game in your favorite engine to play instead of trolling and disrespecting the others!

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The engine is perfect and your game get autosaved all the time - you can look at the gallery and choose to load and continue the game from the scenes you already unlocked there! If you don't like it then just don't play it - there are plenty of other games here,but i guess you are just one of this trolls that loves to put hate in everything good that is made by someone else instead trying to prove that you can do something better! Instead of respecting the hard work of the developer and appreciate the fact that you can play such a good game for free here you are disrespecting and blaming him for that he didn't choose to create his own game in your favorite game engine! Like i already told you,there are plenty of games - if you don't like the engine of the game,just go and find a game in your favorite engine to play instead of trolling and disrespecting the others!
Where exactly is the disrespect? How is it trolling? Your writing screams fanboyism. If anybody here could be trolling, that is you.
1st - It shouldn't be necessary to explain the saving, but here goes just for you. Autosaving OVERWRITES your path, meaning you CAN NOT play multiple routes without starting over. And it is a long game. That means every major update you will be forced to replay large portions of the game to get all scenes. And maybe replay more than once. And what if you want to replay a specific scene when on a different path? The lack of saving for a "multiple-paths VN" is a serious oversight.
2nd - Is Unity not unpopular for VNs? Cause I get the impression that it is. IMO, it is overkill for a simple 2D VN.
3rd - Where did I write I disliked the game? The autosaving and lack of a few features take away from the experience. It lowers its rating 1 star. But despite that, it is still a good game. Can I not criticize a game I like?
4th - You seriously need to take a chill pill.

Reactions: Killmonger@789425

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Looking at the first post on this thread, which is 1-May-2018 - I would guess that Renpy was not really available at that time. Most of the games (looking at different game threads/forums) were done in RPGM or some 'home-made' engine, etc.

I think, the major bottle-neck here is rendering these beautiful images.

So here is the message for DonDimonGames - I saw this message on another thread (The Singer, look at my signature - last page): the developer mentioned that he just had found out about this option for DAZ engine, which is called Denoiser (and here is the link to his message on Patreon site -

According to the developer - it is five times faster to render images (and better quality) and he said:
I made 3 animations in just 1 day (180 images from 60 frames). 30-hour workload reduced to 6 hours.

So DonDimonGames - if you don't know about this option: give it a try (I personally don't know anything about rendering images or creating games).

I hope it would help you to make more frequent updates, which would translate into more patrons for your amazing game. :)

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
update someone
It might take a while before it goes public (last time it was about two/three months or so), but it looks like a lot of people signed up on the Patreon page - to get the latest version (with animations for Windows - according to the Patreon page) instead of waiting.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
do i need to play season 1 before starting season 2?

can i ask how long is 1 playtime for season 1 (not all the path, just 1 playthrough)?

thank you!!

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
do i need to play season 1 before starting season 2?

can i ask how long is 1 playtime for season 1 (not all the path, just 1 playthrough)?

thank you!!
You need to play Season 1, otherwise you will not know who is who and the whole story would not make a lot of sense.

Plus, the Season 1 is REALLY good too. (y)

The time I don't remember (it has been a while plus I normally play many other games), maybe about ten-twenty hours (if you play fast)?

Last edited:
Reactions: camube
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes