camube

Jun 4, 2022
You need to play Season 1, otherwise you will not know who is who and the whole story would not make a lot of sense.

Plus, the Season 1 is REALLY good too. (y)

The time I don't remember (it has been a while plus I normally play many other games), maybe about ten-twenty hours (if you play fast)?
can i also ask, should i download animated or the normal version? i rarely ever play unity but i do know we can't save anywhere with unity. so i'm wondering for continuity sake, should i play the normal or animated ver?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
can i also ask, should i download animated or the normal version? i rarely ever play unity but i do know we can't save anywhere with unity. so i'm wondering for continuity sake, should i play the normal or animated ver?
For S1 the animated version leaked here is not the latest. It has a lot more content than the non-animated version, but it's missing a few scenes and the ending afair.

Reactions: camube

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
For S1 the animated version leaked here is not the latest. It has a lot more content than the non-animated version, but it's missing a few scenes and the ending afair.
There is a Season 1 Animated version?!

I always thought that only Season 2 had animations (I am not a subscriber but I am a big fan of this and a few other games) - interesting... o_O

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There is a Season 1 Animated version?!

I always thought that only Season 2 had animations (I am not a subscriber but I am a big fan of this and a few other games) - interesting... o_O
Yeah, it's linked in the OP, but it's only version 0.10, while the latest version before it was completed and renamed to Season 1 was something like 0.14 I think. There's atleast three scenes that I can think of that are missing from the animated version leaked here.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes