jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
SMGYesterday at 10:19 AM
Hey, guys. Good news and bad news. Bad news first. I couldn't hack it - gallery system won't make it to the final cut. After four days of intense research, I actually figured out how to put together a gallery for still images, but full scene replays on the other hand are a bit trickier. Although the code for a fully functional gallery system was made available by a fellow developer, it just doesn't fit my design choices. I don't have the skill to adapt their code to mine in a timely manner, yet. Unfortunately, I'm too burned out to learn it fast enough. The choice was to either have something lazily integrated, or have nothing at all. I chose to have nothing. Most people probably won't care too much about this, but although I finished Chapter 4 exactly how I wanted, I did have to compromise on a lot of things to get it done. The gallery system was something I didn't want to compromise on because it's something I promised as a feature for months, but sadly, I just can't do it and still have a December release. This, however, doesn't mean I'll be giving up on it. The gallery system will be fully implemented in the 4.1.0 version of the game. Sorry for the empty promises...again. But this is the cost of having a release coming out this year.

Good news is: It's finally here. Game will be releasing sometime today or tomorrow, if nothing else pops up. It's been a wild ride. I can't even believe it's finally (100%) done. It's just sitting here, waiting for me to upload it. Eyes peeled, folks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
SMGYesterday at 10:19 AM
Hey, guys. Good news and bad news. Bad news first. I couldn't hack it - gallery system won't make it to the final cut. After four days of intense research, I actually figured out how to put together a gallery for still images, but full scene replays on the other hand are a bit trickier. Although the code for a fully functional gallery system was made available by a fellow developer, it just doesn't fit my design choices. I don't have the skill to adapt their code to mine in a timely manner, yet. Unfortunately, I'm too burned out to learn it fast enough. The choice was to either have something lazily integrated, or have nothing at all. I chose to have nothing. Most people probably won't care too much about this, but although I finished Chapter 4 exactly how I wanted, I did have to compromise on a lot of things to get it done. The gallery system was something I didn't want to compromise on because it's something I promised as a feature for months, but sadly, I just can't do it and still have a December release. This, however, doesn't mean I'll be giving up on it. The gallery system will be fully implemented in the 4.1.0 version of the game. Sorry for the empty promises...again. But this is the cost of having a release coming out this year.

Good news is: It's finally here. Game will be releasing sometime today or tomorrow, if nothing else pops up. It's been a wild ride. I can't even believe it's finally (100%) done. It's just sitting here, waiting for me to upload it. Eyes peeled, folks.
MrBean EyesPeeled.gif

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and Alex5280

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
This right here will serve as the information hub from now on. I'll update it as I go. The information hub is your best friend - treat it well.

ISRT = Important stuff. Read this.

I like to reply to everyone with due care and attention. If I'm unable to do that, I just won't reply at all. This is a reminder that although I don't always reply to everything, I read everything - even in places you wouldn't expect me to.

For new players: This game features (or will feature) an incredible amount of brutal violence and hand-holding. If either is too extreme for you and you'd rather play something with more usual amounts of vagina penetration and not so much emotional bullshit, you should play another game. Seriously, it's not for everyone - nothing wrong with that.

For all you MW vets out there: Please tell me if something isn't working as intended so I can patch it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alikadam443

Nov 30, 2021
Updated to 4.0.0.

It's here, ladies and gentlemen. I can finally stop feeling like I'm scamming every single person that's been supporting me for the past...year.

For new players: This game features (or will feature) an incredible amount of brutal violence and hand-holding. If either is too extreme for you and you'd rather play something with more usual amounts of vagina penetration and not so much emotional bullshit, you should play another game. Seriously, it's not for everyone - nothing wrong with that.

For all you MW vets out there: Please tell me if something isn't working as intended so I can patch it out as soon as possible before 4.1.0.

As I mentioned before, saves from 3.3.0.0 won't work with the new version.

And hey, fair warning: If you see some sexy scene between two characters that you're sure you shouldn't be seeing, that's a bug - not a feature (with one exception at the time I'm writing this). As the game deals with multiple relationships between multiple characters, there's a small but possible chance of this happening if I mess something up before compiling the game. If that happens, please let me know. Read below for more information.

Also, I converted all images in the game from PNG to Webp before compiling. It went from 12 GB to roughly 3 gigs in size. If the image quality suffers on account of that, let me know. If there's a black background to something when you're sure there's supposed to be something there, also let me know.

I think that's all I needed to say...I think. I'll be away for Christmas night, if I forget anything, I'll address it as soon as I come back. Enjoy!
yes thank you it's a christmas miracle

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Okay, first big thanks for your dedication and merry Xmas!

I see you did great work on reworking some renders and even adding a brand new great looking intro!

I noticed there's a few black screens in Tobias conversation, there's a few black screens before you meet your neighbour,
And then i got an error report just after "V shape" (conversation gym) that seems unskippable....
So i'm afraid that's as far i could go today... :)

Got the update from gdrive link, dunno if that helps.

Edit : Ah, forgot to say you can't change your first name, you can put it there but you'll be jason regardless...

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017

I see you did great work on reworking some renders and even adding a brand new great looking intro!

I noticed there's a few black screens in Tobias conversation, there's a few black screens before you meet your neighbour,
And then i got an error report just after "V shape" (conversation gym) that seems unskippable....

Edit : Ah, forgot to say you can't change your first name, you can put it there but you'll be jason regardless...
Also, the audio doesn't work. Don't forget that.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018

Hey, merry Christmas! Ok, so...if the issue was just the name thing, I'd probably just fix it tomorrow, but no sound? No. Just no. I worked for two whole weeks 24/7 on sound alone. The new update just won't be the same soundless. I came back and I'm fixing it right now.

May 20, 2020
Updated to 4.0.0.
<snip>
Welcome back and thank you for your amazing work on this.

I do have to say this is one of the more unique games here that is absolutely amazing as it doesn't devolve into "Here's your magic dick, happy fapping!"

With that said, I wish you happy holidays, and if you decide to publish your game on Steam or any other content platform that manages the updates & whatnot let us know :)

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Okay, so - basically what's broken here is that I separated all images into different folders and compiled them like such. I did it so that if something broke, I could be able to fix it per chapter instead of having to ask everyone to redownload the whole thing. Thing is - for animations to work, I gotta specify exactly where the animation frames (the images) are located, which in this case, they're in a completely different place from where I playtested it. I just forgot to update the directories.

Edit: To clarify, almost every animation before Chapter 3.3 is broken. I am SO grateful the moderators didn't mark my game as updated, yet.

This won't take long.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes