jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Hope is beginning to dwindle... But a per the devs discord:

Holmster74 — Yesterday at 11:11 AM
Is this game still alive?

SMG — Yesterday at 12:19 PM
Hanging by a lifeline and with no visitations allowed but...yeah, pretty much. I've been polishing some renders that came out with no lighting on them because of the nvidia update (and subsequently, the Daz3D update), like this one:

(Good thing I didn't overwrite the old render with the new one.)

SMG — Yesterday at 12:23 PM
Also spent 22 (consecutive) hours this week finishing up the journal system that proved to be more challenging than I expected. Since I started this I've been learning things as I go, so believe me when I tell you coding the JS with no Python experience was no easy task.
Also...sorry guys for no updates on Discord or Patreon. I've really been focusing all of my efforts on finally having this finished.

Lucas Brilhante — Yesterday at 12:28 PM
smg but man, is there still a lot to go? for new game update?

SMG — Yesterday at 12:46 PM
PV

Reactions: John Ness

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Hope is beginning to dwindle... But a per the devs discord:

Holmster74 — Yesterday at 11:11 AM
Is this game still alive?

SMG — Yesterday at 12:19 PM
Hanging by a lifeline and with no visitations allowed but...yeah, pretty much. I've been polishing some renders that came out with no lighting on them because of the nvidia update (and subsequently, the Daz3D update), like this one:

(Good thing I didn't overwrite the old render with the new one.)

SMG — Yesterday at 12:23 PM
Also spent 22 (consecutive) hours this week finishing up the journal system that proved to be more challenging than I expected. Since I started this I've been learning things as I go, so believe me when I tell you coding the JS with no Python experience was no easy task.
Also...sorry guys for no updates on Discord or Patreon. I've really been focusing all of my efforts on finally having this finished.

Lucas Brilhante — Yesterday at 12:28 PM
smg but man, is there still a lot to go? for new game update?

SMG — Yesterday at 12:46 PM
PV
as for boobsrcool i believe i believe in the game i believe in the future i believe in mad world!!!

Reactions: ash996 and F1_V10

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
SMGYesterday at 9:09 AM
LET'S GOOOO! Just finished writing the very last line of text for this chapter. I feel like a veteran coming out of the woods and being told the war is over. I still can't believe I finally finished it after a full year. I was about to go to sleep two hours ago but I decided against it, and I'M SO GLAD I DID because I think I wrote my best dialogue yet. Now all that is left is to play through and polish this absolute behemoth of a chapter. Anyone who's been here for long enough is gonna know that normally, I'm not very assertive with my stuff - as I'm still learning - but this time, I'm sure the next chapter will blow everyone away. It has my best animations, my best dialogue, my best...everything yet, really. No more turning corners and realizing there's stuff that needs doing, 'cause I actually did it all. Now it's time to test everything I've done and hope to god everything works. When I wake up again in about ten hours, I'm gonna post a screenshot with a word counter comparison between chapter 3.3 and 4. See you all in (roughly) ten hours!

SMGYesterday at 10:38 PM
Hi - me again. Word counter comparison between 3.3 and 4. As you can see, writing-wise, it's two updates for one, on top of tweaks to the user interface, journal system, new branching storylines, and three times the amount of renders. I got busy. After cutting everything that wasn't to my liking, I'm closing this chapter at 1656 renders. Last I checked, I had 9 animations. Even if I ended up cutting some of them I'm sure there's at least five, though - which is still five times what I've done in any other update. Not bad, huh? There's also some surprises coming, but that's a subject for another day.
1666185346003.png
1666185355409.png

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
LET'S GOOOO! Just finished writing the very last line of text for this chapter. I feel like a veteran coming out of the woods and being told the war is over. I still can't believe I finally finished it after a full year. I was about to go to sleep two hours ago but I decided against it, and I'M SO GLAD I DID because I think I wrote my best dialogue yet. Now all that is left is to play through and polish this absolute behemoth of a chapter. Anyone who's been here for long enough is gonna know that normally, I'm not very assertive with my stuff - as I'm still learning - but this time, I'm sure the next chapter will blow everyone away. It has my best animations, my best dialogue, my best...everything yet, really. No more turning corners and realizing there's stuff that needs doing, 'cause I actually did it all. Now it's time to test everything I've done and hope to god everything works. When I wake up again in about ten hours, I'm gonna post a screenshot with a word counter comparison between chapter 3.3 and 4. See you all in (roughly) ten hours!

Hi - me again. Word counter comparison between 3.3 and 4. As you can see, writing-wise, it's two updates for one, on top of tweaks to the user interface, journal system, new branching storylines, and three times the amount of renders. I got busy. After cutting everything that wasn't to my liking, I'm closing this chapter at 1656 renders. Last I checked, I had 9 animations. Even if I ended up cutting some of them I'm sure there's at least five, though - which is still five times what I've done in any other update. Not bad, huh? There's also some surprises coming, but that's a subject for another day.
View attachment 2110450
View attachment 2110451
LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOO!!!!:PogChamp:

Gatdamn I'm gettin PUMPED for the new chapter:4Head:
I really REALLY hope time passes by quick enough for us to be able to get it.. It's been so long since I've played this, and I miss the absolute shite out of this game:cry:

Eh, fuckit, I'm gonna play it again rn

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was about to go to sleep two hours ago but I decided against it, and I'M SO GLAD I DID because I think I wrote my best dialogue yet.
I'm glad this worked out for him. When I've tried this in the past myself, I end up with a monkey pouring ketchup on an areola and calling the girl "Skippy". Odd, for a fantasy dealing with medieval war crimes while snowed in to a valley in the middle of nowhere. :oops:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Why is this game labeled abandoned?
While the developer did not say it was left
15 months have not passed since the last update
because he gone radio silent between november last year and march this year and when that happen the game got that tag. and the tag only gets removed when a new update get released.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
because he gone radio silent between november last year and march this year and when that happen the game got that tag. and the tag only gets removed when a new update get released.
I thought they only register the abandoned tag if it's been 15 months or the developer has announced that he has left the game.
It seems we have other rules for this tag
What is !?
thank you

Oct 17, 2020
Random question, does anyone know when the new update might be released? Like, a rough estimate on a date or summin, I guess.. I'm not active in any discord or anything, so I have no idea lolol:HideThePain:

Not trying to sound like I'm rushing anyone or anything, just curious honestly, specially b/c I'm REALLY looking forward to it:4Head:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Random question, does anyone know when the new update might be released? Like, a rough estimate on a date or summin, I guess.. I'm not active in any discord or anything, so I have no idea lolol:HideThePain:

Not trying to sound like I'm rushing anyone or anything, just curious honestly, specially b/c I'm REALLY looking forward to it:4Head:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-3-3-0-0-smoke-mob-games.55994/post-9208224 — that's the most we know right now, unless there's been another update not yet posted here.

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

View attachment 2110450
View attachment 2110451
Still hoping the sexy short haired blonde is romancable by the mc. Even if she is a bit...evil.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes