baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Updated to 4.0.0.

It's here, ladies and gentlemen. I can finally stop feeling like I'm scamming every single person that's been supporting me for the past...year.

For new players: This game features (or will feature) an incredible amount of brutal violence and hand-holding. If either is too extreme for you and you'd rather play something with more usual amounts of vagina penetration and not so much emotional bullshit, you should play another game. Seriously, it's not for everyone - nothing wrong with that.

For all you MW vets out there: Please tell me if something isn't working as intended so I can patch it out as soon as possible before 4.1.0.

As I mentioned before, saves from 3.3.0.0 won't work with the new version.

And hey, fair warning: If you see some sexy scene between two characters that you're sure you shouldn't be seeing, that's a bug - not a feature (with one exception at the time I'm writing this). As the game deals with multiple relationships between multiple characters, there's a small but possible chance of this happening if I mess something up before compiling the game. If that happens, please let me know. Read below for more information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I converted all images in the game from PNG to Webp before compiling. It went from 12 GB to roughly 3 gigs in size. If the image quality suffers on account of that, let me know. If there's a black background to something when you're sure there's supposed to be something there, also let me know.

I think that's all I needed to say...I think. I'll be away for Christmas night, if I forget anything, I'll address it as soon as I come back. Enjoy!
real question is that sandbox implemented or not

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another one of those games I forgot even existed, due to the long time since the last update, but I'm happy to see it is still alive.
Don't get the complaints about the story, it obviously is going exactly the way it is planned.
It is a multi-layered story though and yes, it isn't always told in the most efficient way, but the reviews that shit on the story, IDK if the people just don't get it, or if it is simply a way of storytelling they don't like, but this IS defnitely a good story, and it is pretty well written as well.

Even though there are no animations in this latest update, I was completely absorbed in the MC's fight scene in the server room with the three thugs. I honestly don't remember when I last saw a choreography this well set up in a VN-action sequence.
You constantly knew exactly what everyone was doing and why, and it was pretty awesome as fight scenes go.
Honestly, I can't say this enough, this was an awesome fight sequence, like in a really good comic or manga.

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Celebrating the recent update (and the continuation of this game :)),
I've updated my "old *" fan signatures for "MadWorld" just to share them with all of you:

MadWorld - Signature 1
300 x 124 px - 1 MB [Gorse]
MadWorld- Signature 2
300 x 124 px - 0,99 MB [Gorse]
MWsiG1.gif
MWsiG2.gif

*My former fan signature post is going to be obsolete from now on*

Feel free to share & use these sigs if you like this game or wanna celebrate this update as well! :sneaky:

Capella, congrats for keeping up and providing us with one of the finest christmas gifts this year...
so MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ... and good luck with the further development of your great game!

And also thanks to all who've supported the (from now on hopefully a little less time consuming) development (y)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Updated to 4.0.0.

It's here, ladies and gentlemen.
Wooohooo. Awesome work Capella. I knew Mad World was coming back, I just had a feeling that there is no way this much love and attention to your game, with an intricate and detailed story, unique and complex characters, in two worlds no less, wouldn't just be dropped. Thanks for keeping it going!

Can't wait to play the new update. Merry Christmas to me, haha.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
And hey, fair warning: If you see some sexy scene between two characters that you're sure you shouldn't be seeing, that's a bug - not a feature (with one exception at the time I'm writing this).Read below for more information edited there too.
Hope I'm wrong but that means, now you will start making sex scenes of our LI's with others?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did dev wait this long on purpose to get a christmas release? Lol. Happy regardless.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes