Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Did dev wait this long on purpose to get a christmas release? Lol. Happy regardless.
Actually, it was supposed to come out much later, but I wanted to finish in time to go spend Christmas night with my folk. I wouldn't be able to enjoy my time with them if I knew I had this ready to release on the same day. If anything, releasing on Christmas might hurt the game's exposure a little, since most people will be busy with other things during the holidays.

And no, guys! It isn't abandoned :LOL: It never was.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Was the second Patreon for this one.. enjoyed it.. had to juggle some stuff in real life and take down some support.. BUT just played and RE Patreoned.. hopefully I can keep it going.. well deserved.

Feb 13, 2022
Was sad to see this abandoned and I was really excited to see that a new release was made. Gotta say, excellent writing and pacing. Superb update. Must be my all time top 1 VN.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
do you guys also get image ch0/intro51 53 54 55 not found?
I guess you're using the compressed ver.? If so, that's your issue I'd bet. I got that too, and switched to the full size release, and it fixed the issue. Idk why though, but shit like that happens sometimes with the compressed versions.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Hope I'm wrong but that means, now you will start making sex scenes of our LI's with others?
Yikes ,so we will randomly watch lis getting fucked by some NPC .I mean even if you don't pick an Li how can you see what others are doing from MC's pov unless you are creeping and looking for it .
And dev said it might happen as a bug yeah not looking good .

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Yikes ,so we will randomly watch lis getting fucked by some NPC .I mean even if you don't pick an Li how can you see what others are doing from MC's pov unless you are creeping and looking for it .
And dev said it might randomly happen as a bug yeah not looking good .
This is a harem VN so even if the LIs are getting with others is a thing it means YOU do not want them, not like some other VNs where you have to make multiple play throughs for each LI so it sucks seeing them with others in the playthrough you are not choosing them.

So unless this turn the MC into a creepy peeping tom who watches others fuck it should not be a problem because you still can get every girl you want or at least this is what I'm getting from it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I don't think people understood what I wrote, I HATE NTR so this is not me saying it's ok if it's here.

This is me saying this is a harem girl meaning you can get every girl so there would be no ntr in that case and for the girls you don't like and you don't choose to be with them, might end up with someone else and I'm assuming we would not be seeing them having sex if that happens(that would be a problem).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: ok so it seems that girls you reject end up with someone else and THERE IS a sex scene for them that comes out of nowhere that you have to watch for no reason at all. Yeah this is not it :)

Last edited:

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Since this game is no NTR I assume you won't be seeing Leon and Eva fuck? Haven't played that far ahead but apparently they get together if you decide against pursuing Eva?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I'm alone in this but it feels like the story is very incoherent. There are massive time skips constantly and very little seems to be explained while we're left guessing what happened in the meantime.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Celebrating the recent update (and the continuation of this game :)),
I've updated my "old *" fan signatures for "MadWorld" just to share them with all of you:

MadWorld - Signature 1
300 x 124 px - 1 MB [Gorse]
MadWorld- Signature 2
300 x 124 px - 0,99 MB [Gorse]

*My former fan signature post is going to be obsolete from now on*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share & use these sigs if you like this game or wanna celebrate this update as well! :sneaky:

Capella, congrats for keeping up and providing us with one of the finest christmas gifts this year...
so MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ... and good luck with the further development of your great game!

And also thanks to all who've supported the (from now on hopefully a little less time consuming) development (y)

Reactions: Gorse

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I've forgotten about this game, are some of these choices just flavour or does every one mean something?

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
I guess you're using the compressed ver.? If so, that's your issue I'd bet. I got that too, and switched to the full size release, and it fixed the issue. Idk why though, but shit like that happens sometimes with the compressed versions.
The VN had some issues with intro51/53/54/55/78 and the developer has already released this fix in his discord:

Reactions: I_Love_Latex

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Just discovered this and I must say,

Holy shit this is well put together. Compelling story, interesting characters. Renders may not be the best I've ever seen but the quality seems to be improving as the game progresses. Not to mention the scenes are very well crafted with lots of care clearly put into them. Keep up the good work Dev. Looking forward to seeing more of this

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes