TheAverageForumUser

Nov 12, 2021
Was happy to see this game alive , cause it was one of top ten games that I played and when I played last update it just turns into a huge disappointment.
I'm not a fan of eva and rejected her from the beginning of this game , now the game forces me to see her and leon hook up and having sex that is not even as MC watching as a voyeur , that scene just appears as a meanwhile . I'm not saying that scene is or NTR or such because that is not it is . She can have her own life and own relationships with leon , I don't care but showing that forced scene of her having sex with leon when I rejected her is just making it worse . Never played a romance dating sim / harem game where if you reject a LI and the sex scene of that LI having sex is shown on screen .

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Maybe I'm alone in this but it feels like the story is very incoherent. There are massive time skips constantly and very little seems to be explained while we're left guessing what happened in the meantime.
The main story happens 3 years before the very first scene, with small time jumps (you know it, dates are shown). Then there is some MC's flashbacks when he remembers something, and other characters' flashbacks when he has visions with his power.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
From what I saw in the opening scenes I'm assuming Robbie's going to die? Possibly Elena as well?
Think you are too soon with making that conclusion. Actually the one possibly dieing there is MC and he gets sent back 3 years... And then the story starts.... The future isn't set in stone, that's something we already see as a result from his powers. The only conclusion we can safely make is that he will not lose his relic after a year.... ;)

Reactions: Herbert1 and rogosh

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like the Alpha males are already out for more of their sacred fetish haha. Really was happy and looking forward to play this update, not after seeing this mess and what's to come. Wonder what idiots play a Harem game just to reject an Li. I can think of a few scenarios where it involves a slut or a whore Li and the player gets sick of how many dicks she's been through, so he rejects her not wanting to see anymore of her. This game has it ass ways. Did you reject her? Well I'm going to show you more of her anyway, better yet her with another person. I'm all for the Lis that I as a player Reject and they move on with their lives not anywhere near the Mc anymore Having their own relationships with who ever they want to. I fail to see why the player has to see them being intimate with someone other than the MC. That's some heavy voyer cuck shit. Wonder what the Dev has planned if the player Rejects all the Li's. Does this Leon now end up with the MC's Harem while the MC sits in a corner with his dick in his hand lmao. I can already see where this game is headed and I'm not sticking around find out if was wrong. Have fun with this one guys(y)

PatrickJ

Dec 27, 2021
Looks like the Alpha males are already out for more of their sacred fetish haha. Really was happy and looking forward to play this update, not after seeing this mess and what's to come. Wonder what idiots play a Harem game just to reject an Li. I can think of a few scenarios where it involves a slut or a whore Li and the player gets sick of how many dicks she's been through, so he rejects her not wanting to see anymore of her. This game has it ass ways. Did you reject her? Well I'm going to show you more of her anyway, better yet her with another person. I'm all for the Lis that I as a player Reject and they move on with their lives not anywhere near the Mc anymore Having their own relationships with who ever they want to. I fail to see why the player has to see them being intimate with someone other than the MC. That's some heavy voyer cuck shit. Wonder what the Dev has planned if the player Rejects all the Li's. Does this Leon now end up with the MC's Harem while the MC sits in a corner with his dick in his hand lmao. I can already see where this game is headed and I'm not sticking around find out if was wrong. Have fun with this one guys(y)
I am indifferent to NTR and I mean that isn't NTR as you rejected her and she isn't your LI . I tried different combos and played all different endings and it took Jason and her to 4 or 5 meet , have conversation and to fuck her ( boring ) . And there she is after her first meeting with Leon boom sex ( alpha MC - Leon } . In the end I play this games apart from the story for H scenes and if Jason rejecting all girls will lead to Leon harem with all 6 main girls then so be it , looking forward to it .

May 31, 2020
I'm with you. And TBH Elena is the only girl I really like in this game. I just don't find other girls attractive. Maybe Paeonia too but we don't get to see her face.
Indeed... Elena is top notch(she's probably the only reason I'm still playing this game) and Paeonia is adorable even though we haven't seen her face...I'm developing some attraction towards her, so if I find her mouth full of shark teeth:HideThePain:.. I'd still pick her over other LIs besides Elena of course... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PatrickJ

Dec 27, 2021
Damn so many facepalms not that I mind , in the end it is all reaction score and counted as like.
That scene was not a surprise at all , I was expecting it while I rejected her in 2 nd playthrough , even in Harem path as soon as the boys are on the beach without shirts , Eva was eyeballing each and every single one of them along with Chloe , with MC rejecting her she jumped into another one , Hell if Ivan was single , she would be totally all over him . Not that it isn't a possibility in the future . I asked developer about that it in discoed and there may be few scenes with other females with relationship with other than MC like that in future , if you don't wanna see them , don't reject anyone .
Thank you dev for the fast reply on discord , see you in next update .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Think you are too soon with making that conclusion. Actually the one possibly dieing there is MC and he gets sent back 3 years... And then the story starts.... The future isn't set in stone, that's something we already see as a result from his powers. The only conclusion we can safely make is that he will not lose his relic after a year.... ;)
I pray you are right. That'd be much better storytelling than spoiling that everyone dies within the first 5 frames.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Damn so many facepalms not that I mind , in the end it is all reaction score and counted as like.
That scene was not a surprise at all , I was expecting it while I rejected her in 2 nd playthrough , even in Harem path as soon as the boys are on the beach without shirts , Eva was eyeballing each and every single one of them along with Chloe , with MC rejecting her she jumped into another one , Hell if Ivan was single , she would be totally all over him . Not that it isn't a possibility in the future . I asked developer about that it in discoed and there may be few scenes with other females with relationship with other than MC like that in future , if you don't wanna see them , don't reject anyone .
Thank you dev for the fast reply on discord , see you in next update . View attachment 2264943
Do you have the save for the Leon - Eva scene? I wanna get all the scenes since there's no gallery but to get that one I'd have to restart the game.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I enjoyed the update. I didn't reject Eva so I didn't get that Leon scene thankfully, but I admit I didn't like that Eva was still eyeing up the guys when I was on her route. It almost made me regret hooking up with her since she made it seem like the MC is just a side hustle and she still plans on playing the field, I'm not a sharer though. That scene could be taken out or edited to omit it and I don't think it would change anything tbh.

I also have to say it's kinda messed up to make the MC wait 4-5 dates to bang Eva but it takes Leon an afternoon. Makes her look slutty af and it makes the MC seem inferior to Leon by a wide margin. That's if it's true, I can't remember since it's been a while.

Either way I didn't reject her so it doesn't matter much to me, except for her other bs while on her route.

That was honestly my only issue and imo the rest was pretty good.

Ate without table

Dec 6, 2022
Eva is like the ugliest girl in the game. I'm surprised how she can be a famous model. Elena would be more fitting.
I reject her but there is no scene like that? strange

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes