Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I like the story so far, but honestly i agree with a lot of people here. Most of the character models are ugly as fuck and doesnt show their age. Say whatever "but IRL its like that!!!" bullshit to me there aint no way a 21 y.o. girl(Eva) especially a "famous" model looks like that.
Its also extra annoying when they say shit, 14 y.o.(and deep) kids would say when they would try to look older or to impress eachother.
"Man i have been smoking this bitch for years" kid you are 19. shut the fuck up.
So yeah;
some characters need upgrade on their facials.
some dialogue needs fixing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and devs need to stop using characters acting out of their age. It just looks cringe, nothing else. Its a meme at this point. Young adults dressing and talking like as if they are middle aged divorced mom/dad. Not saying that never happens. But every fucking game man. Give me a break.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I restarted from zero, and I'm still at the beginning - office after the morning coffee with Eva... but... I guess he "remade" Eva.

Damn, she looks 10 years older - at least - now. Honestly, I feel taken aback and a bit "unsettled".

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Well, I restarted from zero, and I'm still at the beginning - office after the morning coffee with Eva... but... I guess he "remade" Eva.

Damn, she looks 10 years older - at least - now. Honestly, I feel taken aback and a bit "unsettled".
Eva hasn't been changed, she always looked old in some images...if anything, she now looks better in her new(ch4) images.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Eva hasn't been changed, she always looked old in some images...if anything, she now looks better in her new(ch4) images.
Eva in chapter 1 when it was released was really different to Eva after the older renders got improved.... Even the 3.3 Eva (that looks very similar to the 4.0 Eva) has improved... But yeah, she never looked her age, always older.

The dev made some improvements to chapter 1 with the 3.3 version although a few renders were still grainy...
But with his 4.0 release he did this again, (Eva's gym wear got a 5 star upgrade compared to 3.3 ) but now really all is well done, he certainly raised the standard of the game and several of the chapter 4 renders are really impressive...

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
Good story, models seem to be steadily improving from episode to episode. Can't wait for the next installment.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Eva in chapter 1 when it was released was really different to Eva after the older renders got improved.... Even the 3.3 Eva (that looks very similar to the 4.0 Eva) has improved... But yeah, she never looked her age, always older.

The dev made some improvements to chapter 1 with the 3.3 version although a few renders were still grainy...
But with his 4.0 release he did this again, (Eva's gym wear got a 5 star upgrade compared to 3.3 ) but now really all is well done, he certainly raised the standard of the game and several of the chapter 4 renders are really impressive...
Anyway, she's stunning. I'm positively sure that the bar scene with the god and the gym scene are a bit different from 3.3, isn't it?

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Was happy to see this game alive , cause it was one of top ten games that I played and when I played last update it just turns into a huge disappointment.
I'm not a fan of eva and rejected her from the beginning of this game , now the game forces me to see her and leon hook up and having sex that is not even as MC watching as a voyeur , that scene just appears as a meanwhile . I'm not saying that scene is or NTR or such because that is not it is . She can have her own life and own relationships with leon , I don't care but showing that forced scene of her having sex with leon when I rejected her is just making it worse . Never played a romance dating sim / harem game where if you reject a LI and the sex scene of that LI having sex is shown on screen .
ok this is a problem now :(

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Do you plan to add a jukebox to the extras menu so we can listen to all the music in the game?

Alikadam443

Nov 30, 2021
thank you for this amazing game honestly i just finished playing it and i can't wait for the next chapter love your work man especially the fight scene with the mc

Reactions: baragund

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
at this point the game is unplayable, it freezes and crashes every couple slides. tracebacks keep saying "out of memory".
Hi! Sorry for not replying earlier. I'm still busy with other things regarding this release.

This might seem basic, but have you tried updating the drivers for your graphics card?

Reactions: Wzighack

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! Great chapter! I loved it! Can't wait for another one. I'm not sure if this will be a harem game, but it is so hard to choose only one girl. I really hope that we can keep all of 'em! They all are really great, I'm not sure who is my favorite one so far, so let's hope for a big family in the end, haha!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Damn! Great chapter! I loved it! Can't wait for another one. I'm not sure if this will be a harem game, but it is so hard to choose only one girl. I really hope that we can keep all of 'em! They all are really great, I'm not sure who is my favorite one so far, so let's hope for a big family in the end, haha!
What is so hard about it? You choose Elena obviously.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I enjoyed the update. I didn't reject Eva so I didn't get that Leon scene thankfully, but I admit I didn't like that Eva was still eyeing up the guys when I was on her route. It almost made me regret hooking up with her since she made it seem like the MC is just a side hustle and she still plans on playing the field, I'm not a sharer though. That scene could be taken out or edited to omit it and I don't think it would change anything tbh.
I swear, some of you guys are playing this game with one hand on your dick and the other on the fast-forward button, paying no attention to the story.

Eva makes it very clear to the MC that she is not interested in any sort of commitment or monogamy. She spells it out pretty clearly to him at the coffee shop and gives him an opportunity for a clean exit.

Given that, of course she's going to admire Leon and Ivan, why wouldn't she? They look great! You say "she made it seem like the MC is just a side hustle" as if that's a surprise! She couldn't have been clearer, really.

Personally, I like Eva's scenes with both Chloe and Leon. Especially the latter because Leon knows he was third choice after MC (who rejected her) and Ivan (who is married), which he doesn't mind because it's still sex with a gorgeous woman. It's just two attractive people having sex for the fun of it. It felt very honest :)

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes