mobin_03

Dec 26, 2020
Hi! Sorry for not replying earlier. I'm still busy with other things regarding this release.

This might seem basic, but have you tried updating the drivers for your graphics card?
I'm also experiencing insane memory-leaking problems and I play tons of other games with no problem

Reactions: isotope

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So I've just played up to the scene with Eva and Cherry in the club. It ended up looking a lot like mind control, which I don't like. I can see that it has been discussed earlier in this thread, but I don't see an explanation as to what's actually happening. Is it later explained why their eyes glow? If so, is it mind control, suggestion or something like that?

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Nice game so far(not to far into it). I didn't expect other "Supernatural" beings. But it's nice to see.

I am also surprised no one else done walkthrough for this yet, :p

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So I've just played up to the scene with Eva and Cherry in the club. It ended up looking a lot like mind control, which I don't like. I can see that it has been discussed earlier in this thread, but I don't see an explanation as to what's actually happening. Is it later explained why their eyes glow? If so, is it mind control, suggestion or something like that?
If you pay attention to the story you get the information what relics do, besides the sort of power (dark, light, somatic, etc) each affects a certain area.... MC's relic literally gets shown in chapter 4 the same way you see info on others.... (you see your own info in that screen)... but hint :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I would not classify the scene with Eva and Cherry as mind control, at that time MC certainly was not trained well enough, even in chapter 4 he can be disbelieved... Yeah, he influenced it at some point, but it's safe to say it's more like he enhanced their experience.

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
I would not classify the scene with Eva and Cherry as mind control [...] Yeah, he influenced it at some point, but it's safe to say it's more like he enhanced their experience.
No, it's not mind control. It allows them to experience the physical sensations of the "connected" person. We see proof of this in the training scene with Vincent where MC is holding the Noxii tome and Vincent can feel it in his hand :)

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Reproaching Eva to just "eye up" guys is a misogynistic double-standard. As if the MC doesn't check out other girls. I doubt you play him faithful to Eva.
So, you are banging someone and you bring him/her to a vacation with your friends. Then that person makes their desire known openly that they would willing fuck your friends right now, despite before indicating that there is a possibility of you 2 becoming more later and that you are both technically dating each other atm. It's not so much a double-standard as it is rude of that person to say that stuff out loud even if true. Even the MC in this game hasn't done that from what I can recall, but I could be wrong. It just feels like a lack of respect for the person you are with imo.

If I also had my way, the MC's in these games would stop staring and saying stuff like they are 15 years old and saw a woman for the first time. It's surprisingly ez to find a woman hot without drooling and becoming an idiot who can't think. A little maturity, respect, and class never hurt anyone.

If she is going to be or wants to sleep around with others while "together", that is info I would have liked to know beforehand so I can avoid her. Not saying it will happen but that's the feeling she gave off.

I admit though that my MC is indeed a huge slut, but this is also a harem game...so I'll learn to get over it somehow.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
If I also had my way, the MC's in these games would stop staring and saying stuff like they are 15 years old and saw a woman for the first time. It's surprisingly ez to find a woman hot without drooling and becoming an idiot who can't think. A little maturity, respect, and class never hurt anyone.
This I wholeheartedly agree with far far to many dev's seem to think this is the normal way for a person to think and behave no matter what age the MC is supposed to be.
I for one stoped thinking like these children before my late teens and It irks me to have to play such a child.
So much so I have actually had to stop playing some other wise good games because of the MC being so anoying
I could no longer stand to read the bullshit he thinks or watch him make an arse out of himself by zoning out all the time.
because apparently it is far to hard to do more than one thing at a time while thinking this shit and drooling.
Glad it's not just me it seems to piss off.

TheAverageForumUser

Nov 12, 2021
Why do you care? You rejected her, right?
Exactly I rejected her , i never said something absurd like she have to be single for rest of her life and die single as a virgin while MC has sex with all other girls in a Harem game , she can have her own relationships and own life , hell she can have both Leon and Ivan at same time and any of other guys in royal guard and even her own Harem but I'm not interested in seeing her sex scenes without any choice . If there had been a choice to peek or ignore or skip , I'll gladly choose ignore option and continued with the game ( Again i don't expect dev to give an option cause it's his game and he can do anything he wants with his game )
But hey if you are one who gets off or interested in seeing girls / guys that you rejected or accepted in real life or in VN , good for you and I'm happy for you , just don't expect others to have some options as you ( No kink shamming )
Now this has sort of became multiple protagonist game with each characters have a choice and gonna have their own relationships . Nothing wrong with that just not preferred type of game . With that said excellent story dev , good luck with your game .
P.S .I replied cause you quotted me , if you wanna continue the same argument of how you love to see rejected girls having sex onscreen , consider me ignoring you , don't wanna spam thread with my or your useless talks .

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
No, it's not mind control. It allows them to experience the physical sensations of the "connected" person. We see proof of this in the training scene with Vincent where MC is holding the Noxii tome and Vincent can feel it in his hand :)
Okay, thanks. I'll give it a go.

jufot

May 15, 2021
you are both technically dating each other atm [...] It just feels like a lack of respect for the person you are with imo.
But that's the point, they are not dating and she is not with MC. Eva makes that point multiple times. They are friends who occasionally have sex and she doesn't want anything more than that.

Now this has sort of became multiple protagonist game
There is only one protagonist, but there have been multiple point of view characters (i.e. scenes without the MC) from the start and it's not limited to sex scenes.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If she is going to be or wants to sleep around with others while "together", that is info I would have liked to know beforehand so I can avoid her. Not saying it will happen but that's the feeling she gave off.
But that's the point, they are not dating and she is not with MC. Eva makes that point multiple times. They are friends who occasionally have sex and she doesn't want anything more than that.
There's certain conditions that have to be met for anything to happen between Eva and Chloe and anybody that's not MC....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So, you are banging someone and you bring him/her to a vacation with your friends. Then that person makes their desire known openly that they would willing fuck your friends right now, despite before indicating that there is a possibility of you 2 becoming more later and that you are both technically dating each other atm. It's not so much a double-standard as it is rude of that person to say that stuff out loud even if true. Even the MC in this game hasn't done that from what I can recall, but I could be wrong. It just feels like a lack of respect for the person you are with imo.

I admit though that my MC is indeed a huge slut, but this is also a harem game...so I'll learn to get over it somehow.
She doesn't really say she wants to fuck him, just talking about it with Chloe. Have you never talked about how good looking a girl is with your friends, even though you're in a relationship? You must be boring at parties if you don't. So she doesn't talk about it with the MC, just with Chloe, no "lack of respect". Even though that's how you initiate a possible threesome.

Next, if you read the dialogues, you would know she warned the MC about not being exclusive in the café before the beach event. And you can choose to reject her then.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Capella or the person that edits the OP, the link to the warning, needs to be edited and have the page part removed. Has it is right now, it depends on the user to be using the default number of posts per page, anyone that uses a different one is sent to the wrong page. Easy to solve by removing the page part of the link, and leave only the post.

Peace :)

Reactions: Capella
Sep 3, 2020
Now SHE is how you write a badass bitch.

Such an awesome character.
preach my sister preach

I only go for the most badass women

and you know since I love monogamy

I've been rejecting every girl in the game since the start just waiting for her

but my sister how long must we suffer

don't get me wrong the MC friends are fine I guess

but I wanna hang out with the royal guard

and are girl

:cry:

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes