Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
But that's the point, they are not dating and she is not with MC. Eva makes that point multiple times. They are friends who occasionally have sex and she doesn't want anything more than that.

To me it came off as at least friends-with-benefits with a possibility of more down the line but she didn't want a hard commitment atm. Eva herself says "I propose we keep seeing each other like this and see where it takes us, this is while they are technically on a small date. None of that tells me she is still going to see others. If that were the case I'd at least like a little extra warning. Other games have done something similar where a girl doesn't want to commit atm just to have the girl eventually end up doing so. So, I don't see it as unlikely until told otherwise.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Exactly I rejected her , i never said something absurd like she have to be single for rest of her life and die single as a virgin while MC has sex with all other girls in a Harem game , she can have her own relationships and own life , hell she can have both Leon and Ivan at same time and any of other guys in royal guard and even her own Harem but I'm not interested in seeing her sex scenes without any choice . If there had been a choice to peek or ignore or skip , I'll gladly choose ignore option and continued with the game ( Again i don't expect dev to give an option cause it's his game and he can do anything he wants with his game )
But hey if you are one who gets off or interested in seeing girls / guys that you rejected or accepted in real life or in VN , good for you and I'm happy for you , just don't expect others to have some options as you ( No kink shamming )
Now this has sort of became multiple protagonist game with each characters have a choice and gonna have their own relationships . Nothing wrong with that just not preferred type of game . With that said excellent story dev , good luck with your game .
P.S .I replied cause you quotted me , if you wanna continue the same argument of how you love to see rejected girls having sex onscreen , consider me ignoring you , don't wanna spam thread with my or your useless talks .
Walk me through your mental state here. You reject a girl on good terms. There is no animosity, it's just not a good fit. You are still good friends. You have other good friends. She gets it on with your other good friends if you don't pursue her. There is zero shadyness in this friend group. You should be happy for her having something positive in her life after all the shit she went through.

But when you see a sex scene between them, you are feeling cucked or uncomfortable. Why? It doesn't add up at all lol. I mean, if she's getting corrupted by some NTR dude, it's understandable to be angry as someone looking out for her best interest, but that's not what's happening is it? If the thought of seeing her scene with your other friend bothers you, you must have some lingering issues that make you feel like she still belongs to you in some way. Why did you reject her then?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
But when you see a sex scene between them, you are feeling cucked or uncomfortable. Why? It doesn't add up at all lol. I mean, if she's getting corrupted by some NTR dude, it's understandable to be angry as someone looking out for her best interest, but that's not what's happening is it? If the thought of seeing her scene with your other friend bothers you, you must have some lingering issues that make you feel like she still belongs to you in some way. Why did you reject her then?
I don't particularly care either way, but I don't think you need to go to feeling cucked or possessive, especially with regard to the post you quoted.

If the player feels some ownership of the MC and their story — which is something I assume most choice-based VN authors are going for — it can be as simple as the player not having voyeuristic tendencies.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't particularly care either way, but I don't think you need to go to feeling cucked or possessive, especially with regard to the post you quoted.

If the player feels some ownership of the MC and their story — which is something I assume most choice-based VN authors are going for — it can be as simple as the player not having voyeuristic tendencies.
I agree I absolutely love games that allow me the option to reject any girl I want I don't like Force relationships

and while I don't like open relationships

and I'm a one-woman kind of man I don't have any problems with the girl I reject finding love with someone else

and I feel a lot of people feel the same way I do

but I do believe while people are okay with them finding love somewhere else

some people for reason may not want to watch it happen and that's perfectly all right too

me on the other hand I couldn't care less if I'm not with a girl she can do whatever she wants I could just

press the skip button

Reactions: Pman_Weh and Vasy

jufot

May 15, 2021
"I propose we keep seeing each other like this and see where it takes us, this is while they are technically on a small date. None of that tells me she is still going to see others.
Yes, like this, meaning casual non-exclusive sex. Neither said they were dating, nor did they ever talk about exclusivity. They are simply having a cup of coffee at Chloe's shop in the morning because they haven't seen each other in a week.

Reactions: drdicky

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I honestly don't care if a rejected li hooks up with someone else, but that doesn't mean I want to watch them fucking.
An option to skip the scene would fix this issue and I am surprised this wasn't implemented (they must have known the type of reaction this might cause).
I will admit to being a little pissed at how fast she was to spread her legs for Leon compared to mc. This shows that she's more sexually attracted to Leon and probably sees the mc as the nice guy, and we all know what happens to nice guys (gets manipulated and used before probably being shat on).

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Do you plan to add a jukebox to the extras menu so we can listen to all the music in the game?
I wouldn't say it's "planned"... but I thought about it while developing Chapter 4. It's definitely doable, and I think it'd be a cool feature. I just don't know if Mad World will be the game to feature that.

Reactions: jufot

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
at this point the game is unplayable, it freezes and crashes every couple slides. tracebacks keep saying "out of memory".
The compressed version seems to do it less the but still has issues. Never had this with any sort of vn.
I'm on a Windows Surface X with Microsoft SQ1 @ 3.0 GHz 3.00 GHz and 16gigs of memory so don't understand how i'm getting this error...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mobin_03

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Preach. Not that the dev is neglecting the other aspects of the VN but he sure knows how to assemble an action scene. It's hard to make up something dynamic with stills (or without animations) but through good choice of angles and editing he fucking nailed it. Good pacing, too. That moment where the MC decides to go on a flashback when he's getting his head caved in was particularly nice.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The compressed version seems to do it less the but still has issues. Never had this with any sort of vn.
I'm on a Windows Surface X with Microsoft SQ1 @ 3.0 GHz 3.00 GHz and 16gigs of memory so don't understand how i'm getting this error...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have that problem at all, I've played for a couple hours without closing the game and didn't get any error at all.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I reject eva but didn't see sex with ivan, instead I have lesbian scene
if you reject Eva there's only 2 possibilities : Eva and Chloe or Eva and Leon.... (rejecting Eva and being fuckbuddies with Chloe gives Eva/Chloe scene, rejecting Eva and not being fuckbuddies with Chloe should give Eva/Leon scene)
And when MC has any romantical involvement with Eva it should only give Eva/MC scene...

Gary prince

Aug 2, 2022
if you reject Eva there's only 2 possibilities : Eva and Chloe or Eva and Leon.... (rejecting Eva and being fuckbuddies with Chloe gives Eva/Chloe scene, rejecting Eva and not being fuckbuddies with Chloe should give Eva/Leon scene)
And when MC has any romantical involvement with Eva it should only give Eva/MC scene...
I did that but still doesn't get the scene

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Do you normally watch your friends have sex? Why do you have to watch the act in order to be happy for them? That's such a weird take.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I did that but still doesn't get the scene
No romantic involvement with Eva means no strip club kiss, etc.... If she for whatever reason has romantic feelings for MC she will not get involved with either Chloe (if fuckbuddies) or Leon.
(The choice in Chloe's café seems irrelevant, basicly if you have that choice it means Eva is romantically involved with MC, perhaps you can pick not going further, but she still says she is open for sex in the future, so dunno if the choice really matters) You could try not looking down in the gym scene, that's the first step for her to get involved romantically...

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes