VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Mad World [Release 4.1.0 WIP] [Smoke Mob Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

junj

Feel like Mad World is criminally underrated, one of the best game in terms of story. There are a bunch of badass male characters, so you don't feel like alone in the world full of woman to fuck, great world-building. All the details about magic and stuffs are carefully explained. The H-Scene for me is very well made and not cringe at al. This game hooked me up from the beginning to the end of the newest update. Cannot wait for more contents.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

I checked the screenshots of the game. It looked very nice and saw a masked beauty. I love masked girls. Also I love superpower games. So I decided to download the game. And download size was 6gb so I thought game contains good renders and fair amount of content. Then I downloaded the game amd opened it. I was disappointed the starting renders in the game was very grindy. I get like screenshot spammed. If the download size wasn't 6gb I should've deleted the game. I wasted my 6gb data for the game so I don't deleted the game. So I started skipping the game( fast forwarding). Then I saw render quality increasing. But I got some plot spoilers. So what I wanted to say was starting renders was very poor but you see increase in render quality. At some places it became top notch renders( in fight scenes renders are top notch and fight scenes are excuted properly)

Also models in the game are beautiful,Not every model. I wish there was more content and character build up with masked girl. She is mute. Story is also good a slice of life story with magical elements. Victor was good he gives some chilled vibes. Game was worth playing. Looking forward to next updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EmmaBae

Shit. This was some unexpectedly top notch writing. Really underrated stuff! Quickly went to the top of my all time list of VN's. Deserves to stand right next to DrPinkCake's work, in some areas above it. I can't believe I didn't know about it for so long. Keep at it, you've got practiced skill and molded talent, it shows.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nickTestsb3

Loved the story and fantasy realm setting. Would love to see some form of free roam and levelling to be added so that MC an interact with his surroundings little bit but that should be low priority, main focus should be continuing the story.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zoranian

I'll keep this one a bit short, what is really great about this story is the world building and the general plot direction, you won't find (in my opinion) something especially fappable in this one but the story is really well constructed and interesting, it's an urban fantasy setting that's slowly builds up, in really starts to shine when you get closer towards the current update.

Characters are good, each one including the MC has got their own personal sob story and history that will be explored in the future but hey at least it's not a blowjob simulator, characters aren't dainty little virgins so there's that.

Graphics are alright, the grainy-ness is a bit annoying to me, something in the eyes of some characters makes it feel like they are lifeless(especially with Eve), animations are ok.
    Body types are fairly realistic, which is nothing bad imo, just letting people know there's no bimbo types in this one.
    Fight scenes are totally awesome, very well choreographed and with lots of interesting powers to see.

Overall give it a try if you want a good urban fantasy story but don't expect anything special in the erotic department
  6. 5.00 star(s)

chaos7

This storytelling for this game is pretty good. The renders in the beginning were not good but they improved as the story goes on .I feel like some of the models need a bit of improvement but I would still recommend this game to most people.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KaethAsger

If you, like me, like games with good storytelling, well-written characters and don't like to play a simple monotonous fapfest, do yourself a favor and play this game.

The MC is quite likeable and relatable, not your tipical perverted-useless idiot but also not stupidly op to the point you start getting bored because you know everything is always going to go your way (Yet, I do like strong MCs but I prefer evolution to get to that point instead of just starting like that)
    I can't wait for the next release.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

I really liked the game, the good story, the animation and the characters, especially the guy Vincent with reference to Levi, the anime Attack of Titan, it's my favorite aime.

Good job, looking forward to the next update.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Herr0

Easily one of the best game on the platform, The writings on this game is well done and definitely caught me off guard and even made me decide to write my first review on the website. I'm not trying to overhype or anything, but this game had an excellent job at executing the premise, pacing, theme, and worldbuilding.

The main character is just not some random horny dude that doesn't have some self-consciousness all the damn time (even though you still have the choice to be a horny dude all the time). but the main characters on this game is actually relatable, flawed, and immersive, and it's also applied to the side characters as well, even though not all of them are amazing and the most realistic characters out there but most of the side characters is definitely intriguing and have their own personality, traits and stuff going on. Some of the peak conflicts are also done pretty well, it's suspenseful and fascinating.

That being said, there's also some flaw in this game, that sometimes some of the random characters just wanted to fuck you with not that really convincing reasons/excuse, some of the renders of scene and characters model also can be improved and be more detailed.

But overall a great game and definitely a must-try for everyone
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zerdeca

I put off playing this game for a few weeks but finally got around to it today and I was so interested in the story that I ended up playing through the whole thing in one sitting. The renders in the first chapter aren't great but the quality of them increases a lot as the game goes on and at the end they end up looking really good. Like the images, the quality of the animations improve as the game goes on but it still feels a little choppy in the most recent chapter. They aren't bad by any means but could still be improved on.

One thing that kind of bothered me was the fact that the MC doesn't really ever use the first power that we saw (the one that tells you what you want to know about a person). I think it's used a couple times in the first chapter then once when we meet the wizard guy but that's it which was a little disappointing since it seems like it'd be really useful. I thought for sure when we went to see Eva's mom that we'd use it to see if she was lying about having a contract but that whole situation ended up getting solved a different way. From what I understand, the dev plans on filling in the gaps with extra chapters so maybe we'll use it more when those come.

It's a good game! As soon as it ended I went to the Patreon and followed the creator so I could stay up to date with development. Can't wait for the next update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

MississippiQueen

(v.3.3.0.0)

Damn, I played this game for 6 hours straight. I'm now sleepy af but during the 6 hours I spent, I played the game without getting bored. The story is engaging and the characters is well written.

And this game should at least have a walkthrough. I didn't know this was a 'harem' game, so I missed A LOT scenes. Because the game's story seems not convenient for 'harem' game. The game has 'harem' tag but it doesn't make you feel that way. I really love harem games and played so much, but I think the game has to feel this is a harem game.

The MC is... Sometimes he is boring af and sometimes very cool, or act like cool. And the hair... Dude let him grow his hair goddammit! He's looking like 17 years old with that very clean face and short hair. LET HIM GROW HIS HAIR AND BEARD FOR GODS SAKE.

And, I would've love to see more Eva and Elena and the 'Quiet Blonde' content.

The game has very, very long playthrough and has so much content. The game has a future indeed. I'm looking forward to updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Jdsc_21

Nice graphics, just enough choices to keep you into the game and the story got me hooked from the epiloge. Nice work overall! Looking forward to the next update and I would recommend everyone to give it a try.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

locoMaurice

Honestly AMAZING so far. I personally have a soft spot for games with functioning magic themes and this really scratches that itch. The models are amazing and the characters are fun to interact with. I always know a game is great if it has me interested enough to laugh at characters jokes and flip off the screen when a character I dislikes comes up. This does that for me. I only wish there was more.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

phuto

Story is intriguing.
    Every character is interesting. However, since there are two many, u dont get to see all of them a lot and there's a lack of interaction between each other.
    For example, after you only see Leon a few times despite him showing up early in the story.
    Feel like each character meet the protagonist in their own little episode then leave for the next character to fill in.
    Wish there are more interactions, events with multiple characters.
    Still, recommend this game cause the story is good.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

TheGreatSageAnonYmous

English is rough in a few places and the story is hardly ground breaking in the realm of adult fiction. But the fact of the matter is that Mad World takes an excellent premise, lovable characters, and some very steamy romance to the next level. I highly recommend giving Mad World a shot and can't wait for the next installment.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

rainjones

Like the way the intrigue is maintained and things are made so that your trysts with some girls may collide with others.
    Wish there was more stuff on the actual use of the power and the background story for the characters than just everything at present. Nonetheless, it has kept me hooked on and I am definitely looking forward to future releases
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3250193

Urban fantasy, like classic fantasy, is only as good as its wordlbuilding. And man, is the worldbuilding here fantastic.

It took a bit for Mad World to find its feet, but now that it has it's become one of my favorites. I look forward to each new release, because the story being told is engaging and keeps me wanting more. The art is solid and has been slowly improving over the course of the game. The characters are unique and intriguing, and they feel three-dimensional.

If you enjoy urban fantasy, you should absolutely give Mad World a try. If you enjoy complex storytelling and interesting characters, you'll like this one.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Blizzard99

Played the game off a suggestion that I found in the FAQs of the subreddit of a popular lewd game. By reading the description, I expected a VN where MC can influence any character to get in bed with him and I am glad that I got proved wrong. The story is excellent with a healthy split between moving the story forward, relationships with the other characters (I wish Eva could get more screentime tho) and lewd scenes. The likelihood of the girl's chances of jumping at the MC is based on their character background, so this gives a realistic (sorta) feel to it. I would be lying if I would say that the renders and animations are perfect, but they aren't bad. Hopefully the future plans of including the sandbox does not reduce the interest towards the game as the story is top tier, so far.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

Beautiful fucking game... Love the characters and the story... It's fun and the story makes sense... The characters are not horny little shits and dumb bimbos trying to fuck every moving breathing thing... They feel like real people and have a lot of depth

10/10 would recommend
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Challenge

This is a well written and captivating story. I found and downloaded it yesterday and binged until I reached the end. Honestly, if I hadn't fallen asleep at the keyboard last night, I probably would have pulled an all-nighter to finish it. The characters are entertaining, the dialog is effective and leads the player through the story. The linear format gives the feel of a novel, exposing the backgrounds and lives of the characters to the player along with each character's plot developments.

I won't be able to throw money at this for a few days, but it is on the white board schedule on my wall.