Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
All I've got to say, is this was amazing. They were a few points where the pictures were grainy. But, the story, the character development and the art in general more than made up for it. Can't wait to see the romance between MC and Robbie.. unless I messed up and missed it somehow lol

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Really liked this story and it was a great ride till now. The best girls for me are Chloe and Fiona. They feel the most real to me and have a connection. Not a big fan of Robbie. She is cute and I just feel like she has too much going on to start something now and the same for Eva.

Tho, I like our main group the most and have trouble connecting with the main magic group. Even more, after chapter four because they did our MC dirty. Like I don't feel part of their team and that is fine if intended I just feel like an outsider to them and that is correct too. To me, you were fighting for your life at the end you nearly died maybe you even died for a bit... You were trying to fight 3 people and meanwhile, in a whole other place, you see them all fighting to support each other and helping each other while you are trying to survive, and let's be honest failing at it. You get saved by luck by a small child you tried to help and then you go back and the other people are having a party because of how good they did and you are nearly beaten to death and pushed in a comma for a week and a half.

This hurt me a lot, even more, the convo after and it is real and get the feeling but not sure if that was the case or what the devs wanted. I feel like to the order our MC is a nice tool to have but that is it. There is no connection to him as a person just a thing that can be used.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just feel like an outsider to them and that is correct too.
You are, or were.

They did say that. They didn't bring him in as part of their group, they brought him in because they had to. While they may have warmed up to him, it wasn't until the end of this last update they admitted they were using him and didn't really care what happened.

After all that's happened they are looking at him as more like them but until this update he was an outsider.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
You are, or were.

They did say that. They didn't bring him in as part of their group, they brought him in because they had to. While they may have warmed up to him, it wasn't until the end of this last update they admitted they were using him and didn't really care what happened.

After all that's happened they are looking at him as more like them but until this update he was an outsider.
For sure! I really liked it but felt bad maybe also after the whole thing telling me they lied and how they would help and I need to understand why they did it I expected to be more part of the team than before. Till now we are not really close to anyone of the magic team maybe the most Fiona? Maybe I thought she would look out for me because she is a teacher but maybe Vincent is right she lost that part of herself.

The last part to me felt really heavy and really lonely. At the moment the only one I feel would care a lttle bit is Fiona for the rest we don't know any of the people in the team.. I liked it but felt bad hahaah

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This MC is not Neo who gets a GF and a mentor and lots of people warming up to him way before ever
showing signs he was actually the one.

MC is someone who gets beaten up by the friends of people he tries to get to know,
all for the pettyest of reasons: why is he talking to this or that girls,
why is he chatting up this girl,
MC is portrayed as being beaten by fate/plot/writing into a failed human being
because it seems only the bully assholes beating MC up have feelings, or worth, or any sort of meaning in their lives, while MC is just some senseless robot nobody cares about,
his feelings or his life be damned.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Really liked this story and it was a great ride till now. The best girls for me are Chloe and Fiona. They feel the most real to me and have a connection. Not a big fan of Robbie. She is cute and I just feel like she has too much going on to start something now and the same for Eva.

Tho, I like our main group the most and have trouble connecting with the main magic group. Even more, after chapter four because they did our MC dirty. Like I don't feel part of their team and that is fine if intended I just feel like an outsider to them and that is correct too. To me, you were fighting for your life at the end you nearly died maybe you even died for a bit... You were trying to fight 3 people and meanwhile, in a whole other place, you see them all fighting to support each other and helping each other while you are trying to survive, and let's be honest failing at it. You get saved by luck by a small child you tried to help and then you go back and the other people are having a party because of how good they did and you are nearly beaten to death and pushed in a comma for a week and a half.

This hurt me a lot, even more, the convo after and it is real and get the feeling but not sure if that was the case or what the devs wanted. I feel like to the order our MC is a nice tool to have but that is it. There is no connection to him as a person just a thing that can be used.
Don't forget the part were their medic tells you to stop making her waste healing items on you, items she could use to save one of the team that she care so much about...
Feels (and probably is) like everyone is admonish you for asking and trying to save the kid when the team confronted their father

Reactions: Eeliejun

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Don't forget the part were their medic tells you to stop making her waste healing items on you, items she could use to save one of the team that she care so much about...
Feels (and probably is) like everyone is admonish you for asking and trying to save the kid when the team confronted their father
Yeah, that is part of the whole thing. Like I get the idea and that the new kid is wasting resources but did I not prove anything to them? Like don't I get a pat on the back for it? People get patched up when moving around pils so saving people would be good tho we still don't know if we are the good guys or not. As for the main group, I would try to save them. Let's be honest I think if the bounty hunter showed up Leon would try to punch him if they attacked you even if they would do magic think the dude will stick with you.

Think to me the problem is that Siegmund gives this whole speech we are part of the group and that they are here for us and then a bit later we get nearly hit to death by 3 people while the team is having a party without thinking hey what happened to the new guy maybe check up on that?

Don't get me wrong I think it is amazing writing if it was intended to make me feel like that. I love the story my only fear is that the dev will make me force to care about the magic team without doing much work to make me care. Think we will get their because we were send back 3 years in memories so seems we keep our powers after the year deadline.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
My interpretation is that they aren't admonishing him so much for trying to save the kid. They are admonishing him for the way he did it.
1681986694370.png
1681986728808.png
1681986810872.png
1681986834952.png
If he had either taken the kid and got out of there or killed the adversaries and taken the kid they wouldn't complain that much. Instead he risked the mission, his own life and the kid's life, just to prove a point to himself. Plus wasting resources. If he had just gotten out with the kid he wouldn't be nearly as injured.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
My interpretation is that they aren't admonishing him so much for trying to save the kid. They are admonishing him for the way he did it.
View attachment 2559823
View attachment 2559824
View attachment 2559825
View attachment 2559826
If he had either taken the kid and got out of there or killed the adversaries and taken the kid they wouldn't complain that much. Instead he risked the mission, his own life and the kid's life, just to prove a point to himself. Plus wasting resources. If he had just gotten out with the kid he wouldn't be nearly as injured.
But before they knew he did that on purpose (like a japanese shonen main character) like Eeliejun said:

They were having a party without even asking themselves: "hey, rookie is gonna be fine right? We didn't make new enemies and attracted unwanted atention to save him since he have a RARE power.. Just to leave him without survillance during his FIRST MISSION"

I dare guess they have manpower to have at least 1 person secretly watching the MC mission and provide in a extreme situation help.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
But before they knew he did that on purpose (like a japanese shonen main character) like Eeliejun said:

They were having a party without even asking themselves: "hey rookie is gonna be fine right? We didn't make new enemies and attracted unwanted atention to save him since he have a RARE power.. Just to leave him without survillance during his FIRST MISSION"

I dare guess they have manpower to have at least 1 person secretly watching the MC mission and provide in a extreme situation help.
That is a fair point. And I find it a bit weird. Considering how much time they've spent training MC it is strange if they just forgot about him. And as you said, he has a rare relic, so even if they don't care about him at all they should be worried someone stole his relic.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
why are the crappy gods the only ones that give some powers? Hi I am Bob the god of Pancakes and Shyness... let me give me your powers that will in no way help you.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They lesser gods like to be salesmen of misery and desapair, drunk on feeling inferior and useless,
their only ailment be to trick and mock and take and take and take everything from everyone,
in order to feed their despair of thoughts and agony of existence.
The only reason they even descend is to take the souls of MC and co.
They admitted it brazenly and showed there is nothign else they need other than
use humans to feed their egos, their mouths, their powers and their happyness from hurting people.
why are the crappy gods
Goddesses the likes of Thena or Themis, titans the likes of Gheea,
those who tend to and grow their following,
you will not see in a seedy bar,
looking for lesser humans to belittle,
mock, trick and abuse for naught.

NubianPharoah

Mar 9, 2023
Might be dumb to ask but is there some sort of walkthrough for certain paths also can someone tell me why my game keeps showing a black screen with a white and grey checkered box appearing every now and then between scenes?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This VN is very well written. Actually emphasizes on the novel part of visual novels.
Very true. I just binged it and was refreshingly surprised that the potential LIs have well developed (or developing) friendships with the MC first. Some of it is my own doing, choosing the non-sexual options in the early game (such as Cleo). It didn't feel right until Eva invited Jason to her place. I love that this story has options for Jason to respect his friends until it is quite obvious that there is a connection.

I will need to go through the game a few more times (or at least get the gallery mod).

Pepenone

Sep 30, 2021
This right here will serve as the information hub from now on. I'll update it as I go. The information hub is your best friend - treat it well.

ISRT = Important stuff. Read this.

I like to reply to everyone with due care and attention. If I'm unable to do that, I just won't reply at all. This is a reminder that although I don't always reply to everything, I read everything - even in places you wouldn't expect me to.

For new players: This game features (or will feature) an incredible amount of brutal violence and hand-holding. If either is too extreme for you and you'd rather play something with more usual amounts of vagina penetration and not so much emotional bullshit, you should play another game. Seriously, it's not for everyone - nothing wrong with that.

For all you MW vets out there: Please tell me if something isn't working as intended so I can patch it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So It has sharing/swinging??

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes