Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
I know it's technically not necro'ing this thread, but could anyone upload the version of the game where the dev fixed the bug at the end of the game of moving to the recollection/sexual harassment room?

Having just finished the game myself, it's incredibly frustrating that I can't get to that room because of a bug in the games coding. (Dev updated it Feb. 8thI think, so if this is the 'patched' version then idk what my games problem is)

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes
Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys can someone make a new thread for the new game? i think its translated and everything. Its school gal prostitution and like 33x purchased. Prolly gonna be great!

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I know it's technically not necro'ing this thread, but could anyone upload the version of the game where the dev fixed the bug at the end of the game of moving to the recollection/sexual harassment room?

Having just finished the game myself, it's incredibly frustrating that I can't get to that room because of a bug in the games coding. (Dev updated it Feb. 8thI think, so if this is the 'patched' version then idk what my games problem is)
It's not worth. I literally bought the game and transferred the save file to the updated one and it's just the two rape CGs you get from just provoking enemies.

There's different variations, but basically, just make saves where you can let each girl get raped mid-combat. You can't even save in this "CG" room....

Essentially, I just wasted 15 bucks....

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Shame game looked very promising. At least the animated sense are cool but after glancing at some comments I see that there is a bug with the recollection/gallery or it's one of those luck laster that certain scenes or CG are missing. MTL on top of that. Let's hope some publisher picks this up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is there a version of this game without bugs and proper translation? I've glanced over the thread, but I haven't seen anything like that.

Apr 30, 2021
Did someone play the revenge of the female demon king? It’s by the same people and I’m so lost in that game. I need help

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
I couldn't get passed the intro. The fights are incredibly repetitive, it was very boring. Shame because I like the art

omegadonkyey

Aug 14, 2023
It's not worth. I literally bought the game and transferred the save file to the updated one and it's just the two rape CGs you get from just provoking enemies.

There's different variations, but basically, just make saves where you can let each girl get raped mid-combat. You can't even save in this "CG" room....

Essentially, I just wasted 15 bucks....
Hey you have beaten that goblin boss then right? Im stuck at that boss i cant beat him no matter what would you mind giving me your save file? A full one or after the goblin boss outside the castle thanks

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes