taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't understand people whining about rpgm games. (Especially if there getting them free)

Most of them are very small ( 160 meg to possibly a little over 1 gig ), there just a pass time for me, and I find many of the Idea's and scenarios in them to be very enjoyable. One has to have and imagination though, and they can be terrible if MTL, I am just now downloading this one, some MTL is not to bad, but some are intolerable. ( I will wait and see on this one.)

I have grown very use to the interface of RPGM games, and there are a lot of easy cheat program's out there for them if you need them ( And I do quite often need them LOL ). I mean I hate downloading some 2 to 4 gig supposed H-scene game for just maybe 10 to 15 at best H-scenes and a return to Zork interface.

I for one am very happy with RPGM game's for what they are intended, but I understand some people need something else I guess.

Reactions: LEwDMenia and Xhin

Mmm1995

Nov 14, 2020
still looking for a persone that send me a save where he gonna throught the first h-scene cuz my game keep carshing at the first one

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I tried it got through first boss... This game is ridiculous for and H-hentai game. Why did they spend so much time on and insanely goofy game. One of the larger RPGM I downloaded here, and it is just not fun. The MTL is not the problem here.

I have played some RPGM games that I was not crazy about, and some that I really really liked, but this is not one of them. It is at my bottom list for sure. I don't play H-games to be constantly overloaded with battle after battle after battle after battle, with enemy's constantly spawning on top of me.

I am truly happy I never bought it.

Reactions: Cavpal and Anarys

Mmm1995

Nov 14, 2020
Well I tried it got through first boss... This game is ridiculous for and H-hentai game. Why did they spend so much time on and insanely goofy game. One of the larger RPGM I downloaded here, and it is just not fun. The MTL is not the problem here.

I have played some RPGM games that I was not crazy about, and some that I really really liked, but this is not one of them. It is at my bottom list for sure. I don't play H-games to be constantly overloaded with battle after battle after battle after battle, with enemy's constantly spawning on top of me.

I am truly happy I never bought it.
i really dont mind the battle cuz there cheat
for that but the crash at the beginning is annyoing me so i cant even get the whole picture of the game

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Really enjoyable game, I especially love the animations, entirely worth having "large" games with that art and quality. Voice actress (s)? were good. A little 'too' linear, but fun. Would love to see the artist make more games or developer have same artist for the game.

Lyras88

Nov 20, 2019
the fights are not funny, they are unnecessarily complicated and the infinite number of enemies ruin everything. the sex animation with the enemies is always the same and gets bored quickly and you are forced to fight sinlessly because it is impossible to run past the enemy...

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
just had to post, while the animation is amazing, good fucking lord this game is annoying as shit. another good animation game lost to shitty game design. this one is a GALLERY RPGM game, just get the gallery.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
so sick of the relentless barrage that floods every site with this type of content with fucking rpgm.
Ignore it and let people who like it do what they want. If you want higher quality shit, support the creators who make it. Nobody's forcing you to play it and if you know that you dislike RPGM games, don't click on them. Easy solution where everyone is happy. This isn't even like the NTR thing where you may have to click on the link to find out it has NTR. The RPGM tag is literally the first thing you see.

But also, fuck this grindfest of a game.

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
Ignore it and let people who like it do what they want. If you want higher quality shit, support the creators who make it. Nobody's forcing you to play it and if you know that you dislike RPGM games, don't click on them. Easy solution where everyone is happy. This isn't even like the NTR thing where you may have to click on the link to find out it has NTR. The RPGM tag is literally the first thing you see.

But also, fuck this grindfest of a game.
i have a particular taste and with my applied filters i refresh all day and theres rarely ever new threads. so it gets frustrating ,

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ignore it and let people who like it do what they want.
You are right, I have no business picking at it, I was just extremely frustrated by this one, and I voiced my opinion on it.

I am sure some people truly like it I am sorry, but it was just to much of a grind fest for me for sure. ( Not something I could not handle, just not enjoyable for me.) << NOTE the for me.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
You are right, I have no business picking at it, I was just extremely frustrated by this one, and I voiced my opinion on it.

I am sure some people truly like it I am sorry, but it was just to much of a grind fest for me for sure. ( Not something I could not handle, just not enjoyable for me.) << NOTE the for me.
Just wanted to clear this up but I wasn't (or didn't mean to?) respond to you. I think this game is a grindfest dumpster fire myself and it's totally cool to voice your opinions about that.

My issue was with the guy who's complaint was that there were too many RPGMaker games on the site. I still find that to be a dumb sentiment, but he clarified that he was frustrated at the lack of non-RPGM content so it's whatever.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes