Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I'm suprised that dumb law hasn't been overturned by now. Japanese people are just okay with the government telling them they can't see dongs and vagine?
It is just like anything else in politics, it is all about benefits or personal interest. There is simply no benefit for politicians to take up the issue, and even if they are in the minority those in favor of it are a VERY noisy minority who will embarrass the politician even if they can't get them replaced. Most people who personally care about the issue are not the type to run for office in the first place.

Reactions: Jstain

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
At least the japs still know how to make attractive characters, the recent WEGs have been filled with some genuine horrors.

Reactions: Metropolisz

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So what grade of MTL are we talking about here? I'm okay with "show bob and vagene" awkwardness, but is it generally intelligible and without text overflows?

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I can't even pass the first boss lol. It too hard for me:(
You probably made the same mistake I made when first trying this game out. I thought that the holy sword was just a prop or quest item. You can actually equip Excalibur as a weapon, which should greatly increase your attack power. If you need to heal, try using the meditation skill to restore some HP. After that, it should be a breeze.

• Love
Reactions: BunnyNoName

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone have save that make me overpowered from start? i mean this is a h-game

So i dont need to waste my time to take it seriously by grinding continuously

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I thought that the holy sword was just a prop or quest item. You can actually equip Excalibur as a weapon, which should greatly increase your attack power.
MacGuffin, now actually good for hunting tigers in Scotland!

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
RPGM is a lot more known and anyone can make a game with rpgmaker so you get many low effort games made with it. RPGM games need alot of custom scripts and assets to be good.
Yeh because Renpy is better... Might not have MTL, but man, most of them are just comics with dumb minigames.
And people love them which is what baffles me...
WolfRPG is mostly copy paste, so you play 1 game, the others won't be much different.
Unity is memory intensive and can cause a lot of slowdowns if not programmed properly.
Every engine has its ups and downs.

Also, while trying this out, the MTL really isn't bad, at first it didn't even seem like MTL, and apart from scenes here and there it really isn't that bad.

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I am really annoyed that I have to move mouse to right click in order to hide message every time
So I made some fix which is the message box will also hidden when "shift" is pressed
Here is the rar if anyone wants it.. Just extract it to the game folder

Reactions: TNTed
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes