Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Damn... some of the scenes didn't have voices.... So I fixed those..
Here is rar if you want it... Just extract and replace in game folder

EDIT: Gosh... the translation really messed up at voices... I have to rename the voices file name back to prevent the error message to appear...
Anyway here is the updated file...

EDIT again: Fixed Zeroth file not finding.... Gosh... I hope I don't find more errors...
Finally done.... This should make the game play as it was supposed to

Last edited:

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
The MTL's ability to tell me the blatantly obvious in this game slays me.
"They were being fucked." Wait, what? I thought this was a wholesome, Christian Wii Fit session

orensan

May 29, 2017
meh gameplay, really annoying having to clear multiple waves of monsters within really small spaces in order move, better use the gallery save and watch the scenes than playing this crappy coded game

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Disclaimer: This post uses Ingame Asset Names, which can be confirmed by anyone downloading the game.

Never laughed harder in my life than when seein the MC get attacked by enemy called "Faggot"
That enemy can be encountered probably more often but my 1st was after being rescued by the Priest and leaving that church.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
So... it's short, yeah and it's good it is so. Two word: granding and same animation.
The art and animation are good, but combat is more annoyng than fun. One reason is the large number of enemy with only a reason to exist: be annonyng and slow you down.

Reactions: Cavpal

Fendrial

Oct 9, 2017
Damn... some of the scenes didn't have voices.... So I fixed those..
Here is rar if you want it... Just extract and replace in game folder

EDIT: Gosh... the translation really messed up at voices... I have to rename the voices file name back to prevent the error message to appear...
Anyway here is the updated file...

EDIT again: Fixed Zeroth file not finding.... Gosh... I hope I don't find more errors...
Finally done.... This should make the game play as it was supposed to
Thank you.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
most of the games with this Rpg engine are dissapointing, or i cant find any one good. But most of the wolfrpg are good. hmmm.
There's plenty of good ones. It's just there's way more generic and bad ones. Wolf RPG is generally good quality.

Ruins Seeker is my personal favourite
Summer Memories (has shota)
Do You have Akira Points?
The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire
Karryn‘s Prison
Pachinko Pirates (something I've tried recently with ships)
Violated Heroine and Cursed Armor for older classics and newer work in similar style
Scale Garden stuff like Sangeki of Gear and Rhode's Fortress
ankoku marimokan stuff like Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG
OneOne1 stuff is good but it's hard to know what direction to take.
Acerola stuff is decent if generic.
There's also Dieselmine stuff for the JPEGS like Monster Girl Labyrinth (which wasn't bad, though the ending could have been better)
A bunch of NTR ones if you're into that like Furry Eared Girl Never Betray and The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator
There's some survival stuff but it has a lot of scat, which is Crotch's works, that life - rural survival or something like that.

There's plenty more but I can't think of them at the moment.

It's much easier to filter RPGmaker at least compared to the constant flood of Ren'py

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
There's plenty of good ones. It's just there's way more generic and bad ones. Wolf RPG is generally good quality.

Karryn‘s Prison
Violated Heroine and Cursed Armor for older classics and newer work in similar style
There's also Dieselmine stuff for the JPEGS like Monster Girl Labyrinth (which wasn't bad, though the ending could have been better)
A bunch of NTR ones if you're into that like Furry Eared Girl Never Betray and The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator
There's some survival stuff but it has a lot of scat, which is Crotch's works, that life - rural survival or something like that.

It's much easier to filter RPGmaker at least compared to the constant flood of Ren'py
Im not into ntr but if my protagonist is the one doing ntr i dont mind it.

Lately im feeling like a pokemon trainer. With (77,3 gb) the more i "catch" the more i want.

Mikaputri

Jul 2, 2018

Karryn‘s Prison

thx man.. appreciate it a lot.. i need new games in my library hahaha

Mmm1995

Nov 14, 2020
can somebody send a save where he go through the first sex secean and sended here if possiable

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes