Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

dipierrot

Oct 25, 2022
Yea I dont get it either, I changed timezones and locales and everything and the game freezes when any scene animation starts :/ Didnt work with NTLEA either
are you using NTLEA correctly? I was having the same problem turns out I was using it wrong and someone on page 8 explained how to use it:
Run ntleasWin.exe
At the bottom it says "App Path", go to the right and click on the three dots "..."
Go to your game folder and select the game's executive
Hit "Save & Run"

Furtig

Nov 14, 2020
are you using NTLEA correctly? I was having the same problem turns out I was using it wrong and someone on page 8 explained how to use it:
Run ntleasWin.exe
At the bottom it says "App Path", go to the right and click on the three dots "..."
Go to your game folder and select the game's executive
Hit "Save & Run"
My god, that was the freaking trick! Thanks a lot mate! :eek:

Sorey261

Jun 9, 2018
where can i find the gallery , i have already beaten the game
you must have 1.1
the original version don't have gallery :/
I don't remember well
but you will have to win the final fight to release everything
( second main menu option is the gallery )

AndreWalter

Oct 14, 2019
I have created a mod for the game.

Download

Source Code:

The features are as follows

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.
Scripts for all the scenes were kindly created and provided by 99DM.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
For vibrators you can customize various settings in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg)

Impossible boss fight option
With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Game can only be closed from the console window, not from main menu
- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.
Wow, even though I dont personally have any interest in the toy integration or hard mode, I do really like the idea of being able to modify certain game elements with a config file (ex: H scene animation speed) would it be possible to update this mod to allow you to change other elements? like for example, setting the amount of accumulation before you get an H scene, or disabling the text overlay, setting your max hp to be higher/lower, that sort of thing? Seems like a lot of potential here, like for example, a no-hit mode, where as soon as you're grabbed by an enemy you immediately enter H scene, and game over after you cum

Reactions: errata
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes