Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone got any guesses on when they're gonna add another update article? I know the last one mentioned that one of their people had some stuff to deal with before the game could be updated.

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
was wondering someone added a mod to this but for the love of me i cant get it to work.

can someone plz instal the mod and post a download to the game working with the mod pre instaled ?

joesilver72

Aug 20, 2019
Here you are. But this game is not that long anyway. They should go to AppData/LocalLow/Dieselmine/魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest/Save

Will try to post all pixelanimations I've got a bit later
Huge thank you. Saved me time, and also let me skip the first area boss where the animations kept freezing and crashing the game.

Does it crash randomly for anyone else? My startup was totally smooth, which I know has been a common issue for many posters on this thread (probably because I already downloaded JAP language pack for Milking Farm), but I've been getting random crashes during animations. It's all still set to Japanese, within the game I mean.

I can't wait for the English translation to be released for this game. MF was amazing.

joesilver72

Aug 20, 2019
Dieselmine stuff is as always legendary. Even when you don't understand a single word it's still sexier than most stuff. Except forest jester girl. What a boring design.
This is such a boss comment, I couldn't have said it better myself. Did a full playthrough and I don't read any Japanese and its amazing. Can't wait for the English translation to be completed.

+1 Translation

Last edited:

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
I'm really surprised this game did not feature any oral whatsoever. I was honestly expecting it after the floating hands and floating tits. Figured the next in line was a floating mouth/tongue followed with floating ass/pussy. And none of the future levels display any oral, but do delve into some deeper fetishes and kinks. Wonder what the choice behind that was? I feel like oral is a pretty common fetish/kink compared to some of the others featured in the game. Still, such a great game and looking forward to the translation. I'm assuming nobody has had any luck in machine translating this? From what I've read Unity is difficult to "put the text back in" so to speak.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
the game is freezes in every animation. how can i fix this?
You have eyes, You have fingers, And (Hopefully) you have a brain. Now, This might BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF, But this site has a feature which allows you to view PREVIOUS PAGES by clicking on the number of the page OR the "< Prev" box next to it HOW COOL IS THAT? And not only that, But the SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM HAS ALREADY BEEN FOUND!!!! And a fix for it is on the previous pages(Convenient i know). So all you gotta do is(And i know this may be difficult but stick with me) bring your little white arrow(Mouse cursor if you're feeling particularly fancy) to the < Prev and /or the numbers and CLICK. Keep on doing that until you found the solution you're looking for. Its very amazing i know.

Vaporwavetrash

Jan 3, 2022
hey silly question but has anyone found the hp value for this game in cheat engine? i wanna fap without dying in .2 milliseconds and kinda wanna see what tampering with the game unlocks thanks!

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
You have eyes, You have fingers, And (Hopefully) you have a brain. Now, This might BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF, But this site has a feature which allows you to view PREVIOUS PAGES by clicking on the number of the page OR the "< Prev" box next to it HOW COOL IS THAT? And not only that, But the SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM HAS ALREADY BEEN FOUND!!!! And a fix for it is on the previous pages(Convenient i know). So all you gotta do is(And i know this may be difficult but stick with me) bring your little white arrow(Mouse cursor if you're feeling particularly fancy) to the < Prev and /or the numbers and CLICK. Keep on doing that until you found the solution you're looking for. Its very amazing i know.
nevermind i find the solution

Reactions: harblarble
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes