4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ffxmeepmerp

Jul 28, 2022
I have created a mod for the game.

Download

Source Code:

The features are as follows

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.
Scripts for all the scenes were kindly created and provided by 99DM.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
For vibrators you can customize various settings in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg)

Impossible boss fight option
With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Game can only be closed from the console window, not from main menu
- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.

How do we get the sextoy support? I connected my thing to Bluetooth and it says scanning for devices but nothing works out

Jan 5, 2021
I have started recording some of the dot gallery for my personal... uh... use, I guess is the word.
It's a bit tedious so I won't be finishing it now that Diesel's progress seems relatively quick, but you can download from what I've recorded so far.
Obviously it's not as good as a full in-game gallery, but at least it's decent quality gifs - hence the size.

Just to clarify the process I use a small program called ScreenToGif to record the section of the screen and lay it out as a series of pictures (otherwise known as a video/animation/gif lmao) I then cut it to make a small clean loop and render in nice quality using FFMPEG (built in to the program, very easy).
The tedious aspect comes from getting to the enemy, timing the recordings, cutting the recordings, saving the recordings and naming them appropriately (in numerical order up to the $shot)

Included a screenshot of the folder so you know what you're downloading. Please don't bully me over my naming conventions, me no think good when blood rush from top head to bottom head urgh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dig that, mate.
Would love to see all the scenes like this

JustSomeDude!!

Dec 17, 2019

Download

Source Code:

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.

With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.
Fucking legendary mate. Do you know of other games something like this has been done for? This is EXACTLY how I've always wanted to play femdom/monstergirl titles and how well it worked for this game has me excited for others.

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018

Download

Source Code:

Sex toy support

Hard mode

Custom H scene voice

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

winhttp makes it unable to load on WINE

Reactions: DRaGOn340

Oakvale

Sep 15, 2018
I played it back when it was released, but it was really buggy and borderline unplayable for me... Still, i enjoyed it despite this.
Gonna wait for a translation and some more patches/fixes for the bugs.
+1

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018

Download

Source Code:

Sex toy support

Hard mode

Custom H scene voice

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

Still possible to lose a boss fight with impossible boss fight mode enabled and even with or without hard mode

EDIT : NVM it happened only because the hard mode was on false
BTW can u do the same as impossible boss fight option for all the entities of the games, meaning no kills and no death please, would be fun ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Safear

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I also made a post earlier with a +1 for a translation, once we've gotten bugfixes and updates with the gallery or whatever else content there may be but it disappeared for some reason.

Timeworthy

Oct 30, 2018
So, I have an issue where I can't move the menu in game, at all. Everything else works fine, but for the life of me, I can't select other menu options or move in the menus at all. Anyone know a workaround?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes