Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Lol
Still working for me o_O
Both with VPN or not. You have no access to the site or it shows to you empty folder?
Yeah I just double checked myself, link is still good. File is there, able to be downloaded. Checked with VPN and without.

EDIT: Also I'm on Chrome.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Yeah I just double checked myself, link is still good. File is there, able to be downloaded. Checked with VPN and without.

EDIT: Also I'm on Chrome.
tried with chrome, FF, 2 different VPNs, Chrome incognito mode, FF incognito mode, Chrome incognito more w/VPNs, FF incognito mode with VPNs, TOR, TOR with VPNs, TOR incognito mode, TOR incognito mode w/VPNs(Didn't even boot).

And i still get this exact same error

Access denied
Error code 1020

You do not have access to kioskloud.xyz.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

BigBreadSlice

May 8, 2022
I dont think there will be a translation for this. Its in unity which already makes it a ballache, best bet is visual novel OCR with sugoi translator

Jan 12, 2019
I dont think there will be a translation for this. Its in unity which already makes it a ballache, best bet is visual novel OCR with sugoi translator
there past unity games have been translated before like that a lost hero in the castle of sucubi game. If anyone's worried they could spam the translation request button on dlsite.

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah here. Goes in AppData/LocalLow/Dieselmine/魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest/Save

I didn't see any gallery, but if you hit C, the first option in the menu lets you select a checkpoint to travel to in order to replay floors, bosses, and events.
There is a gallery, I can read Japanese a bit, at the Title page, on the 3rd option if I remember correctly, that is the gallery, if not its the 2nd option XD

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes