Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, when I try to open the game I get the error: "Failed to initialise IL2CPP", would anyone know how to solve this? (I'm using Windows 10 and I changed area to jap)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Hi, when I try to open the game I get the error: "Failed to initialise IL2CPP", would anyone know how to solve this? (I'm using Windows 10 and I changed area to jap)
Try to unzip the game again now since you've changed the localization after and not before

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Version 1.2.0 just dropped, they added the dot animations to the gallery, now we just have to wait for a good soul.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
While awaiting a kind soul for 1.2.0, I read the blog post from Dieselmine and machine translated they state this will be the last content update for the game and will be moving forward to the next full scale game release. I'm assuming that Dieselmine is not the one that actually translates their games into English? Or rather there's another team that does so, correct?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
While awaiting a kind soul for 1.2.0, I read the blog post from Dieselmine and machine translated they state this will be the last content update for the game and will be moving forward to the next full scale game release. I'm assuming that Dieselmine is not the one that actually translates their games into English? Or rather there's another team that does so, correct?
in fact, dieselmine is the one that translates them, the sister company is called dieselmine Intl that translates the games into English and Chinese, if you go to Twitter they are or were looking for translators for this Game In particular, also no one has been able to translate this game as the files are confused and obfuscated. Only the company knows which file the text itself is from.

Reactions: Walrusface

heartattak

Sep 5, 2018
When I try to play the CGs on the new update it gets stuck on "now loading" even with all other things considered.

I assumed since it was said it would be fixed in future updates to where you can play it in an English locale that I wouldn't need to emulate that and can just play it on default time settings but even using a emulator it still gets stuck.

Idk if it's a specific issue to the new version or if people had this problem before because I didn't see anyone talk about it among their other gripes.

Reactions: ShikiNoUta
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes