Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Anikabuto

Oct 18, 2022
Excuse me(also for bad english), i met problems when play mage kanades, when game try to play animations like when a character tries to masturbate, animations doesn't play, frezees at 1 frame and stops, dialogues go on but at one moment they also stop, is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Excuse me(also for bad english), i met problems when play mage kanades, when game try to play animations like when a character tries to masturbate, animations doesn't play, frezees at 1 frame and stops, dialogues go on but at one moment they also stop, is there a way to fix this?
U have to set the region on ur pc to japanese

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Ah sorry im hurried, doesn't work.... again... unicode and region japanese but animations don't go and dialogues freezes
Open configuration and go to region settings, then go to administrative settings and lastly go into "change system regional configuration" and set it to Japan.
U can watch a yt video if u dont find the configuration.

Anikabuto

Oct 18, 2022
Open configuration and go to region settings, then go to administrative settings and lastly go into "change system regional configuration" and set it to Japan.
U can watch a yt video if u dont find the configuration.
This help.... after i change language of sistem on english

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
The game have PlayDRM
1674702326081.png
is this going to be an issue? or is the drm easy to crack/remove?
the japanese version didn't have drm tho, maybe that would help

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Hey y'all, here's the ENG copy.

It does come with PlayDRM, and I have no experience with cracking anything, but the executable and everything is all there if any dope mf wants to crack it. Apparently there's a limited number of uses on the license key so if you're really desperate to play feel free to DM me

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes