Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There used to be two types of DLSite DRM. For a while now it's just been PlayDRM, not the older one that the tool was made for. Cracking requests is for requesting games with DRM and getting it removed, but it is often quite in there.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
In lieu of an actual crack I made this ghetto Eng version:

You need to use the Jap EXE. The main menu is in Japanese but from the little bit I played the rest appears to be in Eng.
Not a bad job!

The dialogue during "cutscenes" is in English, but if you walk up to investigate something it is in Japanese.

I do have to commend the developer though, this appears to be a proper English translation.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Interesting. In order to get the EXE from the Jap version to work I had to add an additional file from from the Jap version, seems some of the text is handeled by it.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Interesting. In order to get the EXE from the Jap version to work I had to add an additional file from from the Jap version, seems some of the text is handeled by it.
I'd buy this to support the developer; but I've already purchased the Japanese version and I don't feel like paying an extra $18 for something I already own.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
I decided to purchase the English version since I hadn't the Jap version and I can at least comfortably say the translation is very very well done. If you enjoyed this game as much as I did without being able to understand the text then you'll enjoy it even more so now.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes