Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
That's not how that works, sadly, it's not as easy as that

If it was we wouldn't be having this 'crack' conversation
you can actually do that, with the code and code owner's copy of the game, but its only works maybe 3-4 time before the code reached max usage, and if you cant verify that you didnt share the code to DLsite support, they wont make another code for you

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
you can actually do that, with the code and code owner's copy of the game, but its only works maybe 3-4 time before the code reached max usage, and if you cant verify that you didnt share the code to DLsite support, they wont make another code for you
Ohhhh, really? I didn't know that, that's interesting

Still, wouldn't sadly be a long term solution, just gotta wait for the smart ones to figure it out lmao-

poopybutt223

Oct 13, 2022
That's not how that works, sadly, it's not as easy as that

If it was we wouldn't be having this 'crack' conversation
oh ok, i am completely unfamiliar with how playdrm works. Have other games with the same protection gotten cracked before? If so why has there been no solution yet?

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
oh ok, i am completely unfamiliar with how playdrm works. Have other games with the same protection gotten cracked before? If so why has there been no solution yet?
Yeah, a previous game from dieselmine that had gotten an English translation did, and I'm sure others did too, but it's not an immediately-solved problem because it's not the same process each time, or if it is, it still takes a while

Just gotta be patient

Reactions: janpitrox and ZX7H

poopybutt223

Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, a previous game from dieselmine that had gotten an English translation did, and I'm sure others did too, but it's not an immediately-solved problem because it's not the same process each time, or if it is, it still takes a while

Just gotta be patient
do you remember the game in question and how long a crack for the english version took?

cl13a

Aug 25, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-lose-hero-in-the-castle-of-the-succubi-final-dieselmine.97400/

This is the game I'm talking about, though I do not remember specifically how much it took

and nonetheless, this might take more or less time... and again, just gotta be patient
Looks like that was not a crack of the PlayDRM version but a crack of the Steam version (which came out in October 2021, DLSite PlayDRM version was released in April). The chance of a release in the meantime is not looking good :(

May 10, 2018
I hope dieselmine releases this on Steam...
they will in late this year most likely

(Edit: Honestly they take WAY too long to get it on steam which is kinda the only place I really want to buy it from as I don't really like dlsite's way of handling drm in comparison to steam, just way more convenient. I was thinking of buying it twice just to support them but I really take issue with this, if they could get it to steam like a month or ideally a week or 2 after its release on dlsite that'd be great.)

Last edited:

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Another new game, Odeo Trigger, had the same problem. It took a while but the protection was finally broken (like a day before the game dropped on Steam too). It takes a while but just wait.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Another new game, Odeo Trigger, had the same problem. It took a while but the protection was finally broken (like a day before the game dropped on Steam too). It takes a while but just wait.
Seems like there aren't many who do cracks that are also into niche Japanese femdom hentai games.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
There is a translation, it is available on DLSite but it is PlayDRM protected and nobody has cracked that yet.
So you either purchase the game on DLSite in English, or wait.
Sooo we now are waiting for some good soul to grace us with a cracked DRM version of the game or for the game to be put on steam(IF that is even possible)?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes