Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I personally let impatience get the best of me and just grabbed it from DLsite. I don't regret it because the game is great, but I can unfortunately not share it with you all, because again DRM. I've been heroic on occasion, but I'm not hero enough to fall on my sword for you lot.

To anyone with money to spare that thinks they might want it and likes this type of game with this type of themes, I say go for it. It's worth it, and will hopefully encourage dieselmine to make more of this type of game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I personally let impatience get the best of me and just grabbed it from DLsite. I don't regret it because the game is great, but I can unfortunately not share it with you all, because again DRM. I've been heroic on occasion, but I'm not hero enough to fall on my sword for you lot.

To anyone with money to spare that thinks they might want it and likes this type of game with this type of themes, I say go for it. It's worth it, and will hopefully encourage dieselmine to make more of this type of game.
Tbh i plan to buy it too but i need your help with smt.How big is the game exactly?Cause if its 20 bucks for 3 hours of gameplay then that makes me hesitate a bit

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Tbh i plan to buy it too but i need your help with smt.How big is the game exactly?Cause if its 20 bucks for 3 hours of gameplay then that makes me hesitate a bit
I'd say depending on your gaming skills it might take up to 5 hours, but probably not more than that. And that's if you struggle a bit, but don't turn the difficulty down. I consider it worth it thanks to the sheer quality of the animations, but if your feeling iffy about it then maybe hold off. I was in a position where I had cash to burn, so I didn't particularly care.

As much as I want people the support good developers, I also want to support good spending habits. Don't spend money if you think you might regret it.

• Angry
Reactions: dave55 and RICKY43

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'd say depending on your gaming skills it might take up to 5 hours, but probably not more than that. And that's if you struggle a bit, but don't turn the difficulty down. I consider it worth it thanks to the sheer quality of the animations, but if your feeling iffy about it then maybe hold off. I was in a position where I had cash to burn, so I didn't particularly care.

As much as I want people the support good developers, I also want to support good spending habits. Don't spend money if you think you might regret it.
well if the quality of the animations,the cgs and the overall H content(which is the games main selling point) is as high as you say then i may consider

bl0tak

May 9, 2019

Bro 5 hours?! Dont get me wrong the game is great and worth every penny but i was able to finish it in an hour tops

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
well if the quality of the animations,the cgs and the overall H content(which is the games main selling point) is as high as you say then i may consider
Did you play the Japanese version? Cause you'd already know how quality the animation is and all if so. I, as well, had cash to burn and decided to purchase it. Also cannot share it, because I would, because of DRM. Personally, I think the game is worth the 18 bucks or whatever simply because the animations are of some of the best quality I've seen in an H-Game. The translation is also done really well, very top quality translation. The CGs are pretty good as well.

Reactions: lucione666

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Bro 5 hours?! Dont get me wrong the game is great and worth every penny but i was able to finish it in an hour tops
I didn't take that long. I meant that that's about the longest I can see it taking. Looking at it again I could have phrased it better.

I don't remember exactly how long I took, but it wasn't 5 hours.

• Angry
Reactions: RICKY43

phonelly

Mar 13, 2020
Agreed with the other poster, I don't see this game taking longer than 2 hours. Decent game, but not much exploration or any extra paths. The CG is top notch, but I don't remember there being any anal content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the poster a couple pages back made a decent workaround crack for english. Most of the dialogue is in english, both the story and Cgs. It's just the menus and random girls scattered on the map that weren't translated.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Did you play the Japanese version? Cause you'd already know how quality the animation is and all if so. I, as well, had cash to burn and decided to purchase it. Also cannot share it, because I would, because of DRM. Personally, I think the game is worth the 18 bucks or whatever simply because the animations are of some of the best quality I've seen in an H-Game. The translation is also done really well, very top quality translation. The CGs are pretty good as well.
No i actually have only seen the few screenshots thta DL site provides.Since it seems very nice and i have a seal of approval from a fellow horny stranger then that is enough for me.Appreciate it!

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
No i actually have only seen the few screenshots thta DL site provides.Since it seems very nice and i have a seal of approval from a fellow horny stranger then that is enough for me.Appreciate it!
No problem! If you're still having any apprehension, the Japanese version is a few pages back I believe posted by me via Mega.

SalaDar

Mar 21, 2022
People I need your help. I downloaded this game today for the first time, launched it, everything works fine, the picture of the heroine moves, the text appears, but I can't go through the first location with aphrodisiacs and the door.
when the excitement on the traps reaches its peak and a cutscene with a handjob appears, the picture should be animated, but for me it is completely static text, hp and excitement work as it should, I tried to squander, and the game showed the effects of the climax, reset the excitement bar, and reduced hp, and the picture changed to the excitedly masturbating heroine and I can’t move, I can’t remove this picture, I can only exit the menu and start the level again. the same thing happens with the door after passing the traps.

I can not go beyond the initial lactation, tell me what should I do?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
People I need your help. I downloaded this game today for the first time, launched it, everything works fine, the picture of the heroine moves, the text appears, but I can't go through the first location with aphrodisiacs and the door.
when the excitement on the traps reaches its peak and a cutscene with a handjob appears, the picture should be animated, but for me it is completely static text, hp and excitement work as it should, I tried to squander, and the game showed the effects of the climax, reset the excitement bar, and reduced hp, and the picture changed to the excitedly masturbating heroine and I can’t move, I can’t remove this picture, I can only exit the menu and start the level again. the same thing happens with the door after passing the traps.

I can not go beyond the initial lactation, tell me what should I do?
You have 3 options.1)Wait for a kind soul to reply.2) find it yourself.3)wait until i buy it and help you.GL!

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
From what i read in the previous pages there is an official english version of the game? If yes, where do i find the post?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes