Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 20, 2020
Doesn't really work that way, once you share that key out it goes bad after a certain number of times I'm sure so I'd think twice about that.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
i have bought the english version of the game and i am willing to give it to people dm me
As someone has already stated above me - just so you are aware - you can only use the license key a few times before it will no longer work. Also - if you do give out your license key to people and it runs out and you end up needing to put the game on another PC of yours or if for some reason you need to reinstall it on your current PC, your code will not work and when you go to contact DLSite support they will realize what you have done due to the activation of the key in likely many different areas and probably tell you you're SOL.

Reactions: Violated Princess

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Interesting offer. We are waiting and hoping that some kind soul will be able to post a link to the English version of this game.

ExotiqueXIV

May 12, 2022
Is there a save file with the entire gallery unlocked? I finished the game but honestly I don't really feel like grinding to unlock all the scenes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a save file with the entire gallery unlocked? I finished the game but honestly I don't really feel like grinding to unlock all the scenes
I'm like... 90% sure there isn't a gallery. You just teleport back to whatever area from the in-game menu.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
There is a recollection menu, but we don't have all the scenes if we played without trying every monster cumming scene.
I think I was wrong. In the recollection menu, we can find some square unused. It's not that we havn't found the H-scene, it's just an unused place

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
If you completed the game it automatically unlocks all the scenes and sprites. The squares that seem to be blank are just space savers to seperate the difference between sprite recollection, and CG recollection, and standing sprite recollection.
Simply completing the game unlocks everything.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes