Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I believe there's a translated version already on DL, is it possible to just pirate it from there?
Essentially its Play DRM protected and someone needs to crack that.So we are waiting for the holy soul that will(Or a steam release OR u can buy it from dl site your self)

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
Maybe cause they Aren't a AAA Developer, and there sales aren't Guaranteed, and they deserve to Eat like the rest of us?

I will never get people complaining about Prices set by Independent Developers. Like every game dev in magically backed by EA or Activision.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Maybe cause they Aren't a AAA Developer, and there sales aren't Guaranteed, and they deserve to Eat like the rest of us?

I will never get people complaining about Prices set by Independent Developers. Like every game dev in magically backed by EA or Activision.
It has voice acting too right? Stuff like that makes everything bigger and more expensive.

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Games also in general cost more in Japan. The price of games in the West has largely stayed the same for some time now; a AAA game is around $60 and an indie game is probably around $20 (or less). Think about how long that's been true, even as the price of everything else increases. That hasn't been the case in Japan and game prices have increased along with everything else - it isn't rare for some AAA games in Japan to be around $90. This is actually one of the reasons smaller Japanese developers (indie and hentai game makers) avoid the English market: dealing with Western pricing (not to mention seemingly random steam embargoes, etc.).

This is also an unusual place to complain about pricing. I mean, most people here are going to pirate it as soon as they can.

Reactions: ZX7H

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I also understand that there are more than 100 people working in the dieselmine company. It is not such a big company, but it is not that small either.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Games also in general cost more in Japan. The price of games in the West has largely stayed the same for some time now; a AAA game is around $60 and an indie game is probably around $20 (or less). Think about how long that's been true, even as the price of everything else increases. That hasn't been the case in Japan and game prices have increased along with everything else - it isn't rare for some AAA games in Japan to be around $90. This is actually one of the reasons smaller Japanese developers (indie and hentai game makers) avoid the English market: dealing with Western pricing (not to mention seemingly random steam embargoes, etc.).

This is also an unusual place to complain about pricing. I mean, most people here are going to pirate it as soon as they can.
I agree with you, most of us here are pirates

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
So is there a translation methode now?
There is a full English release that is well translated on DLsite. It's not been posted here yet, because it has DRM.

So your options are wait here for someone to crack it and post a link (which might be a while, nobody has claimed they are working on it yet), or go buy your own copy.

Until then, you unfortunately have to sit and wait knowing that a good version in English is out there, but isn't here.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes