• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
Coming back from the DRM thread there is already a way to play the game in english and its simply by copy english file data over to the japanese version, have tried and works perfectly for me

Horfz

Apr 28, 2018
Coming back from the DRM thread there is already a way to play the game in english and its simply by copy english file data over to the japanese version, have tried and works perfectly for me
What you mean by file data? The entire "Mage Kanade’s Futanari Dungeon Quest_Data" folder? If I do that the JP game just breaks for me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's out on now, if it's like SUMMER (if) there's no DRM there. The file swapping thing was back a few pages.

Akiru

Oct 2, 2017
hello, I stumbled on your offer here, if you would be kind enough to share this game with me, it would make my day :)
download japanese version of the game then english one without crack from link above and copy files written in the link above, it work, only menu will be in japanese

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I just bought the game on dlsite and my question is diselmine I get a patch for the twitter it works with the game in dlsite?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...my question is diselmine I get a patch for the twitter it works with the game in dlsite?
Try it. It will probably either install, or tell you that you don't have the right version of the game.

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
download japanese version of the game then english one without crack from link above and copy files written in the link above, it work, only menu will be in japanese
As I am exceptionally and exceedingly lazy, could someone do this and just create a link to the already overwritten game? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Reactions: Azure Sun and fp541
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes