Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Chuck Sneed

Jul 19, 2022
Will there ever be a uncensored version of this game? I noticed on his twitter some of the animations he posted are uncensored.

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
anyone know what the lvl indicators mean, should i be trying to get to lvl 3 on all scenarios?

jkl345

Nov 20, 2021
Trying to make an auto-translation, but everything short of the MelonLoader version just bounces off the game and does nothing. MelonLoader gets a bit closer but only translates 4 words in the settings (Yes, No, Sound, Voice) and doesn't translate anything else. Logs are filled with:

"UnhollowerBaseLib.Il2CppException: System.InvalidOperationException: You are trying to read Input using the UnityEngine.Input class, but you have switched active Input handling to Input System package in Player Settings."

If someone could tell me how to resolve this that would be rad.

Reactions: meataleks

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
Run ntleasWin.exe
At the bottom it says "App Path", go to the right and click on the three dots "..."
Go to your game folder and select the game's executive
Hit "Save & Run"
Thanks, This part was blocked by a error, but I could put the program in content menu (I don't know how).

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Trying to make an auto-translation, but everything short of the MelonLoader version just bounces off the game and does nothing. MelonLoader gets a bit closer but only translates 4 words in the settings (Yes, No, Sound, Voice) and doesn't translate anything else. Logs are filled with:

"UnhollowerBaseLib.Il2CppException: System.InvalidOperationException: You are trying to read Input using the UnityEngine.Input class, but you have switched active Input handling to Input System package in Player Settings."

What version of BepinEx(forIl2CPP) have you tried? The game's unity version is 2021.3.6 but the Il2CPP only go as far back as 2021.11.2
I had been trying to use the universal demosaic dll for il2cpp as well....but I stopped caring about this game

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Will there ever be a uncensored version of this game? I noticed on his twitter some of the animations he posted are uncensored.
Those were in-production previews, unfortunately the game had to be 100% censored upon submission to dlsite and dieselmine did this by applying mosaics to each frame of the final animations, so there will unfortunately be no decensor patches at the moment. His other game, , did get an uncensored release, so there might be a chance in the future.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018

BepinEx Bleeding Edge works, you have to disable UnityLogListening in the config and some Il2cppInterop is unavailable (manual marshaling through the il2cpp api works though, but you can do a lot of things without il2cpp). I made a mod with hard mode, sex toy support and h scene voice audio which is almost done

Reactions: Sorey261

jkl345

Nov 20, 2021
BepinEx Bleeding Edge works, you have to disable UnityLogListening in the config and some Il2cppInterop is unavailable (manual marshaling through the il2cpp api works though, but you can do a lot of things without il2cpp). I made a mod with hard mode, sex toy support and h scene voice audio which is almost done
What version of BepinEx(forIl2CPP) have you tried? The game's unity version is 2021.3.6 but the Il2CPP only go as far back as 2021.11.2
I had been trying to use the universal demosaic dll for il2cpp as well....but I stopped caring about this game
Bleeding Edge with UnityLogListening disabled allows BepinEx to interact with the game, but BepinEx doesn't recognize the autotranslator as a plugin so nothing happens. I'm probably missing something really obvious and easy to fix, but I can't figure it out. Using Il2Cpp x64 build from and .

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Mod for English version, including moans audio, not including BepInEx
Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Extract mod files to game folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\
- Can disable moaning sounds by deleting ogg file

English Game version Mod Download

Known issues
- Game can only be closed by exiting console

OLD VERSION for Japanese Version Download including BepInEx, no moans audio

Source Code:

The features are as follows

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.
Scripts for all the scenes were kindly created and provided by 99DM.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
For vibrators you can customize various settings in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg) - included in English mod download

Impossible boss fight option
With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation (old Japanese version mod) ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Game can only be closed from the console window, not from main menu
- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Bleeding Edge with UnityLogListening disabled allows BepinEx to interact with the game, but BepinEx doesn't recognize the autotranslator as a plugin so nothing happens. I'm probably missing something really obvious and easy to fix, but I can't figure it out. Using Il2Cpp x64 build from and .
Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.

Last edited:

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
I have created a mod for the game.

Download

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg)

With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.
Damn, I thought this game would pair great with my Maxx 2 when I first played it, so it's hilarious but super cool that you've done this.

Question from someone unfamiliar with setup for this kinda thing. Just bluetooth the toy to your laptop and PC after extracting the files into the game's folder?

Last edited:

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
I have created a mod for the game.

Download

Sex toy support

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file.

Hard mode

Custom H scene voice
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg)

*** Installation ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

Just an update: Got it working after getting my Dongle situation figured out. Needs a LITTLE fine tuning on the stroker side of things, but it sure as hell works.

Game doesn't like to close without being forced to, for instance.

Vibrations while walking around without being in combat, after taking damage. Intentional?

After quitting out to the main menu, it kept vibrating on a one-two sequence until I quit out of the game. Also intentional?

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Just an update: Got it working after getting my Dongle situation figured out. Needs a LITTLE fine tuning on the stroker side of things, but it sure as hell works.

Game doesn't like to close without being forced to, for instance.

Vibrations while walking around without being in combat, after taking damage. Intentional?

After quitting out to the main menu, it kept vibrating on a one-two sequence until I quit out of the game. Also intentional?
Thanks for the feedback, good to know that the basics for that device type are working. In the config you can set a delay to the device if it is not in sync, so it would send the command earlier if that is an issue. Game not closing I should have added to known issue s, I don't think I can fix it but shouldn't be a big issue, you can close the console window. Script playing on low health you can disable in the config. Script playing in main menu I could look into, I am not checking for main menu currently since I didn't think there would be much reason to go there usually

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes