atfields

Oct 12, 2019
For a slop game, I still applaud the dev for at least attempting to keep the girls looking relatively consistent between scenes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MagicAcademyAndCrystalOfLust-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MasteryKorn23

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I'm waiting patiently till the day when that, HA, artist can draw a hentai by tag prompts alone...

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
If it's AI, then the CG count doesn't really matter, now does it? I gotta say, that's gonna be the primary issue when it comes to AI stuff: it's allllll (or at least the vast majority) gonna be quantity over quality. It's slop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 69ztare

Mr stabby

Sep 3, 2018
I really hope all the people complaining about AI don't get their products from "soulles" industries where machines are used to produce them....right?

Yeah, I hope they didn't get their PC parts from soulless companies made using machines instead of handmade

vcvcvc

Nov 27, 2018
Guys try the game. The creator put more effort using AI to make most the images look close to the characters with various filters and slight animation to them as well. This game should be the minimum standard for creators using AI for their art, very impressive and thank you for the share.

Jun 21, 2017
I was hoping it would be ai cg but actually good writing/story telling. It is not, and games like this hurt games that may actually have good writing/story but use ai cg as something 'extra' and not the main selling point as it is here. Gameplay loop isn't enjoyable. Also not sure if it should be tagged ntr.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Way better than stock 3DCG assets full of goblinas, or badly drawn 3.5 pics.
oh pls instead of trying some AI crab I would be better play some unfinished games but sure if u enjoy it who am I to stop you? by all means go ahead lol

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
oh pls instead of trying some AI crab I would be better play some unfinished games but sure if u enjoy it who am I to stop you? by all means go ahead lol
Yeah, some enjoy 3DCG mystery meat goblinas made from standard assets, some like badly drawn or ugly-looking (at least from my perspective) characters, some think about banana tapped to the wall or a paint squirted from the ass, or any other orifices, as a high thought-provoking art worth of millions (everyone know it's a money laundering scheme, but anyway), etc.
At least, unlike some, you understand that different people like different things and aesthetics, so you generously allow them to have fun with the things they like, while you play something else. Thank you very much for your permission.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Although the overall quality of the "dot-style" is not much what you expect from a "dot-style art", and it's AI, I really appreciate the choice between art-styles.
Pixel art is not my cup of tea, even in SFW games, and it's pretty sad that almost no people care about making "other art-style" mods for games or even an AI that makes regular art from pixel art (while one that makes pixel art from regular art exists).
So, I hope that people become aware that they don't have the obligation to avoid anything that's not pixel art. Maybe games like these, who have more that 1 choice, helps them see it.

>netorare
>female protagonist

I wish we would have multiple tags for the couple of types of NTR (Netori, Netorase, Netorare(MP), Netorare(FP))
Playing a slutty woman who cheats on her boyfriend is a totally different ballpark than playing the guy who is being betrayed. It's like Horror genre vs Arcade/Action genre.
Just saying: you can search for more than 1 tag here, and even exclude tags. That's pretty useful, and it's not like some sites that only allows you to search 1 or 2 tags at the same time.

Reactions: Jhonnny6969

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Great, 4 pages and 3 of them are of people complaining

Can anyone please tell me in what way this is "NTR/Netorare"? As in, Netori, Netorare, Cheating...?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes