niconini

Dec 14, 2023
I would like some help on how to reach the Bath Gate, the very beginning of the game to get the last EX skill from there, but i dont know how
After completing "Chat with a Librarian", go to Skybridge East and open the green gate, then return to the beginning of game.
The player retains the ability to jump on the wall at this time, go to the far right and obtain Empty EX.

1.png 2.png

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
i downloaded the mega version, and my pc prevents the game from starting "may be harmfull"
any confirmation please?

that_there

Nov 8, 2019
How do you fight with familiars and levvel them up? I've managed to select them via the summon option in the menu, but they seem to just follow the character around and not do much....what am I missing?

Mobius X

Oct 22, 2022
I'm not super used to getting games here, but virustotal says that the application is a trojan, so I'm a bit concerned.
I'm only concerned since it gave 4 flags.

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
How do you fight with familiars and levvel them up? I've managed to select them via the summon option in the menu, but they seem to just follow the character around and not do much....what am I missing?
Familiars only level up by being attached to your characters when picking up lollipops off the ground. these are semi rare unless you eat food specifically for their droprate, or use punishment tickets to participate in punishment games. if you find a statue of a squatting dragon girl, a NON statue version will float by and set off an alarm, notifying you. make contact with her to participate. the only 2 shops i remember are found very very late into the game, but i believe there is 1 more floating around Majo somewhere earlier on.

Does Anyone know if there's a way to make empty form last longer than 3 seconds? This game is Long and Large and i might have missed it, even though i've beat it. My only reason for doubting is because i still have silhouette for Boy Form, and said silhouette seems to have a bow in it's hair that MC doesn't have yet.

Last edited:

niconini

Dec 14, 2023
Familiars only level up by being attached to your characters when picking up lollipops off the ground. these are semi rare unless you eat food specifically for their droprate, or use punishment tickets to participate in punishment games. if you find a statue of a squatting dragon girl, a NON statue version will float by and set off an alarm, notifying you. make contact with her to participate. the only 2 shops i remember are found very very late into the game, but i believe there is 1 more floating around Majo somewhere earlier on.

Does Anyone know if there's a way to make empty form last longer than 3 seconds? This game is Long and Large and i might have missed it, even though i've beat it. My only reason for doubting is because i still have silhouette for Boy Form, and said silhouette seems to have a bow in it's hair that MC doesn't have yet.
Find the card in Bird's Nest Red Dome. If you have magic balls, press "R" when you use Empty.
Spells of character can view in status, include card spell.

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
It took me a few tries, but I finally figured out gallery mode for everyone asking.

First, load save 8-47. (On the load screen, go to the right a few times. This is a dev save that is included with the game when you download it.)
Second, the first thing you do is find a save crystal, open the save menu, and change the save to an empty slot. (That way you won't lose the dev save in case something is screwed up.) Then immediately save, so that you have your own copy.
With that, follow these steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruthile

Mobius X

Oct 22, 2022
I'm not super used to getting games here, but virustotal says that the application is a trojan, so I'm a bit concerned.
I'm only concerned since it gave 4 flags.
Specifically these are flagged:
Antiy-AVL
RiskWare/Win32.Patched

Bkav Pro

W32.AIDetectMalware

MaxSecure

Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen

VBA32
BScope.Backdoor.Androm

Zhuxii

Feb 17, 2022
full save?
There exists a premade save in the folders at 8-47 (use [Q] to shift between save folders in-game).

On another note, I don't think the existing save with Leon has any mention of the Reminiscence Quest that could be hardlocked out. I haven't been able to get that Quest, even upon starting an entirely new save. The previous couple of posts that mention the Reminiscence Quest did not give explicit steps on how to get to it (like where at High Wall and precisely when during the normal playthrough, with the EX Side Quest made available upon ending Chapter 4. Can anyone take the time to write the guide for getting it in detail?

niconini

Dec 14, 2023
There exists a premade save in the folders at 8-47 (use [Q] to shift between save folders in-game).

On another note, I don't think the existing save with Leon has any mention of the Reminiscence Quest that could be hardlocked out. I haven't been able to get that Quest, even upon starting an entirely new save. The previous couple of posts that mention the Reminiscence Quest did not give explicit steps on how to get to it (like where at High Wall and precisely when during the normal playthrough, with the EX Side Quest made available upon ending Chapter 4. Can anyone take the time to write the guide for getting it in detail?
If you complete protect princess and goto the princess route. Please return to the chapter 5, come to Oldtwn, return My Room and reset quest.
F6ZW~1K)E_CGSX`Q(UP_XY4.png
Y0@LMKD`I_J6US$H[43R7M6.png
9@I()T)BBXS0BC_PSY$SMLX.png
Then(or you don't complete protect princess) complete innocent route(Save your childhood friend). Go to hwgwll check the point, and go to KT upperlevel check the point. Now, you get the Holy Egg. Return to chapter 4 fight with princess, protect her, and go to Shrn to carry out princess route.
MST[PXXZ0KJ2872W[P6PRQW.png
UT5T(5V)UX3B9JMI~L6OHRK.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes